Laser Wars

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ChaosKillerX7
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Laser Wars

Post by ChaosKillerX7 »

Hello, I am a newb to both ship-making and this game. But, I have been smart enough to download the necessary sprites for these ships. However, whenever I load these ships with BSF, it states that many sprites are missing, even though I have added them. Can anyone tell me why this is so?
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

If your file names are not correct then you won't be able to use ships posted by other members, there is a list of correct sprite names (shameless plug over)

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
HorseMonster
Commander
Commander

Post by HorseMonster »

It's entierly probable that these ships contain both sprites that I made myself and haven't released and sprites that were placed in incorrect folders (this will be the case with some doodads probably)
HeliosRX
Ensign
Ensign

Post by HeliosRX »

Sup forums!

The mediafire link is down because the file appears to be invalid. Could someone please help by posting the green and red shipsets?

Thanks!
HorseMonster
Commander
Commander

Post by HorseMonster »

Unfortunately due to a change in circumstances I don't have a version of that download anymore, if anyone else still has one I'd really appreciate it if you could upload it for me.
Delta_Com
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Delta_Com »

HeliosRX wrote:Sup forums!

The mediafire link is down because the file appears to be invalid. Could someone please help by posting the green and red shipsets?

Thanks!
HorseMonster wrote:Unfortunately due to a change in circumstances I don't have a version of that download anymore, if anyone else still has one I'd really appreciate it if you could upload it for me.
Here ya go: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?p449xm3qaqdye5q Those are the ships. I am not entirely sure where to find all of the sprites.
Best scene in a TV show ever:
"Problem with the transfer tube?"
"No, not really. It seems like every time I get into the tube, Mr. Garibaldi is there. It's like he knows."
"Talia, Mr. Garibaldi is many things, but he's not omniscient." [Garibaldi appears]
"I think I'll take the stairs."
"I think I'll join you."

-- Sinclair and Winters
Babylon 5
HorseMonster
Commander
Commander

Post by HorseMonster »

The missing sprites when using the shipmaker repack are part from the kae_robo set that is for some reason not included in that. There's also spr_teamstripe.gif which used to just sit in the custom sprites folder for some reason. Put those two things together and they should all work properly. Unfortunately I don't have the sb4s anymore so I can't go and fix stuff for you guys.