kelvin creps ships

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

kelvin_creps
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

kelvin creps ships

Post by kelvin_creps »

______________________________________________Closed____________________________________________________
                                                                          1 dia
Attachments
crepaldi1122 ships.rar
(4.79 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
Last edited by kelvin_creps on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Re: kelvin creps ships

Post by calvin1211 »

The shape's rather wierd, and there are a lot of holes in it. At least the aegis is not overdone and eyeburny. Sectionspam is bad as always. Try using more that the stock 24 sprites.
Also, most people appreciate it if you put up a screenshot as a preview.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

I swear there was a "No Screenshots, No Thread!" rule a while back.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

AFAIK it's "no ships, no thread".

@Kelvin: without screenshots, 80% of this board's users isn't going to take the trouble to DL your ship. Posting screenies is in your best interest, really.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

I think the ship's decent enough that I should put up a screenshot just to draw more attention to it.
It looks pretty ship-like, which is a start.

But it was done entirely with the stock sections, which is bad. At least grab a few section packs and get with the times, G.

SWA sections are funky fresh and totally cool, and would make this ship look better provided you use them correctly. GET YOU SOME!
Warbird94
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Location: Somewhere in a spaceship factory in outer rim of this galaxy

Post by Warbird94 »

I think the outline is pretty good and creative. Not like these boring standard shapes, but you should start working with custom sections and weapons, it allows you to be more creative and the custom parts also look better
Hey what does that button do??? *head explodes*

Battleships Forever RULES