Iron Mountain

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Preacher
Captain
Captain

Iron Mountain

Post by Preacher »

Hey, well Ive been disconnected from the internet for a while and Ive lost my old computer with all my old ships sprites etc on it :(, however this gave me a chance to start afresh so heres my first experiment with triggers and movement, the Sentinel:

p.s. unfortunately the gif i made doesn't seem to want to load onto the forum so ive had to put it on media fire.
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php? ... ar&thumb=4
Attachments
SMframe0001.png

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
lonewolf2121
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Iron Mountain

Post by lonewolf2121 »

since it seems like no one is ever on i'll be like the only one posting it looks nice it does seem a bit flat and i like the transformation it looks cool and it got a good shape
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

Cheers wolf, well i was recently going to add this to the beauty pageant limited realism category, and then lost my nerve, so im going to post it here :) for you all to enjoy and play with.
USS MINOTAUR:
Basically the most powerful ship the USS posses, can take down most Iron mountain craft single handed however, when engaged by multiple Iron mountain craft the limited firing arc of the main railgun tends to limit its effectiveness against multiple small targets.

It draws heavily on influence from Anna's early shiny ships but as soon as i saw these big square sections i was going to buils something like this,

Ive also included a recoloured Sentinel, check out the beauty pageant for my other iron mountain ship and some back story :)

Oh yeah press , to get the sentinel to transform and put the missile launchers and mini guns online
Attachments
SMscreen05.png
SMscreen04.png
SMscreen04.png (16.63 KiB) Viewed 3355 times
Sentinel.sb4
(12.57 KiB) Downloaded 265 times
USS Minotaur.sb4
(35.88 KiB) Downloaded 261 times

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
LongcatX
Commander
Commander
Location: behind you, oh wait, im behind you again ...watching you...

Post by LongcatX »

i like, except on the minotuar the blue specks on some pieces of the ship are out of place, but nicely colored
i am 93.6665% pure randomness.