Workbee & Co - Wreckerbee and Minibee Downloads On Page 5

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Workbee & Co - Wreckerbee and Minibee Downloads On Page

Post by jwa8402 »

Looking forward to the release. Tried to mimic this style but couldn't get it to look as realistic as yours, though part of that is how much the asteroid lends to it's realism. Hope your not stopping on account of us trying to force ideas on you; it certainly wasn't meant in that spirit.
*edit* Happy birthday!
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

jwa8402 wrote:Looking forward to the release. Tried to mimic this style but couldn't get it to look as realistic as yours, though part of that is how much the asteroid lends to it's realism.
It is fairly tricky at first. Took me a while and a fair bit of tweaking before I was happy with it, originally.
jwa8402 wrote:Hope your not stopping on account of us trying to force ideas on you; it certainly wasn't meant in that spirit.
Nope, nobody is to blame for my current shipbuilding hiatus, I'm just... putting it on the backburner to focus my attention on other things, for the time being.
*edit* Happy birthday!
Thank you. :)

Here's a reverse-present:
Attachments
TheHive.zip
.shp and .sb4 of The Hive, with all required custom sprites
(245.06 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
wingstorm
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by wingstorm »

Thank you for the dl!

I have to thank you for these bunch of beautiful ships. Been having a ton of fun playing with them.

I know you said that you are taking time off from ship building, but I do hope to see more from you at a later date. Thanks!
I am a user, a player, a gamer. I am the end user.. the one playing with your designs.
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

i wish all birthdays were like this, you wish someone happy birthday and they give you presents... apart from my own of course :D

so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY w00t!

and i shall now steal your presents! hopefully the awesomeness is contagious...
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Anna

Post by Anna »

Hehe. By the way, you're all free to mess with the .sb4 however you like, and if you make anything special that you think is worthy of being posted, feel free to either post it here or in your own thread. I look forward to seeing people's alterations to the Hive, if they decide to mess around with it.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
jjmounes
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jjmounes »

When I try to use these ships (or any ships) I'm getting a missing sprite error?

What gives, shouldn't the sprites a ship uses be included in the ship file for practical reasons?

Thanks?
Anna

Post by Anna »

You may be using an outdated version of BSF. All my ships came packaged with the sprites I used for them, I believe, so all you should need to do is put the Custom sprites folder in your BSF directory.

Please try to avoid necroposting in the future.
Quality Control Enforcer
jjmounes
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jjmounes »

That would be gravediggin'

Yeah, I'll not do it again, but if I do say so- this one's worth bumping.