Random acts of violence with Shipmaker

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Racecarlock
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Star Wreck: Thats no moon!

Post by Racecarlock »

Bad Boy wrote:Strange, I got no errors at all. I used the default star wreck ships and I opened and saved your sb4s without problem. If you'd like to post up your shp files as well I can see if I get the errors at all.
The errors happened with jwa's ships right? You didn't open and resave the .sb4 or anything right?
Nope. Unpacked the sprites, unpacked the ships. That variable error is the only one I get. Try spawning a star destroyer and having it fight a nebulon B frigate. The error does not occur in shipmaker.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Random acts of violence with Shipmaker

Post by jwa8402 »

Just playing with the mini sections, going for a terran battlecruiser look. I'd love to find a top view of the hero unit version that looks so badass...
Plus this thread doesn't have enough views! :P
Attachments
SMscreen024.png
SMscreen024.png (2.97 KiB) Viewed 17745 times
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

A fairly small ship based on a Homeworld ion frigate. I usually shy from using much color but I think this looks cluttered without it so I may add some more.
Attachments
SMscreen025.png
SMscreen025.png (4.33 KiB) Viewed 17711 times
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I've updated the OP to confirm permission for members of Project Caelus at the Starfarer forums to use any and all of my ships, so long as credit and notification are provided. This applies to anyone else who would like to; just let me know first and make sure you don't claim them as your own. Additionally, if you need any better images than I posted or the files themselves, just let me know. Glad the situation was resolved.
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

Can i request that you make freespace 1 to blueplanet ships? :D just a request :)
To rule a country of a thousand chariots, there must be reverent attention to business, and sincerity; economy in expenditure, and love for men; and the employment of the people at the proper seasons. -Confucius