Jamaca's Ships

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

jamaca627
Ensign
Ensign

Jamaca's Ships

Post by jamaca627 »

Hammer class battleship
Displacement: 200,000 tons
Main weapon: Ultra-long range railgun (range set to 1000, reload as low as possible, damage set to 2000)
Magolor
Cadet

Re: Jamaca's Ships

Post by Magolor »

It looks like it has decent section building compared to alot of some "first ships", but its kinda weapon spamed,but the placement of the guns seems decent,but just not so good in such large bunches.Course i'm not exactly the best at advice but this is pretty much whats wrong with it besides the fact that its kinda a stick shape, but thats just an opinion of mine.
Praise Jarool.
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

The shape itself is nice, section placement is... decent enough. The only big problem is that clutter of weapons that makes it look pretty awful.

Also, next time you take a screenshot, do it in Shipmaker. First hit f11 for preview mode and use f9 to screencap your ship.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
RipRob
Ensign
Ensign

Post by RipRob »

Deffinitley needs less weapons,otherwise some of them could be rotated to look better
Xenerai
Cadet

Post by Xenerai »

Looks Like Yu Need To Reorient The Guns And Reduce The Amount Of Weapons On It.