BattleShips 4U:

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ShizukaNekoShiki
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

BattleShips 4U:

Post by ShizukaNekoShiki »

*Deleted by author*
Last edited by ShizukaNekoShiki on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Re: BattleShips 4U:

Post by Doogie12 »

Hello and welcome to the forums. We're pretty dead, but I suspect there's some lurkers about yet.
That said, please write posts like a normal human being. Drop the "mew-" that you are compulsively writing, because its quite infuriating to read at the end of each sentence. Also try to use correct spelling and grammar, although since I doubt English is your first language I don't care so much about that.
On to your posting behavior. You have spammed the forums, a lot. Please don't. A single post containing all the questions you have is much more appreciated than 7 different topics each posing a different rambling question.
Now to shipbuilding. What we typically expect from a ship is to see a new, aesthetically pleasing, piece that you created. We definitely do not care about how powerful a ship is, since anyone can make a single beamer with 9999999999 damage per second.
Now to the ship you "built."
We sure as hell do not appreciate you taking an image from Google, badly photo-shopping it, putting it in as a single section, and passing it off as if you created it. You didn't.
Here's proof.
First page on google images.
First page on google images.
Don't do it again, and change your signature (its too large).
naysayers will be shot
ShizukaNekoShiki
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

=O.O= Sry i though I added the water mark to the photo when i saved it. mew- BTW my english is good but I still haz some trouble with it like "the" will be "teh". mew- & as for my mewing i can`t stop it because its part of my personality. mew- & i`ll remove the picture at once thank chu for notifying me of the problem. mew- & yesh I did get the image from bing.com (NOT Google.com).mew- & i`m importing it sections for my battlestar.mew- When the zip file of my BSG comes out it`ll have the "Read Me" text in it for credits & what to do. mew- & i`m trying not to spam BTW but some questions I don`t see in the from through search index. mew- & I love this BSF.exe because it allows me to create what ever I want. mew- & my designs are Fair Use Act protected because I`m not making any money off of it. mew- If chu haz any further questions pls PM me. mew-
My ships are over powered in the front of them & are slow moving giants. mew- Image
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

1. You fail to see why we don't like you taking a picture and importing it into BSF. Taking a picture from bing or whatever search engine is lazy, incompetent, and pointless. And the watermark just makes it even uglier. If you want to impress us, create a Battlestar using sections. Here is an example of what our admin, Anna, said to someone who did the EXACT SAME THING.

2. I'm not saying don't ask questions, I'm saying put it all in a single post. You would know this if you have had any forum experience whatsoever.

3. The "mew" is not a piece of your personality, its an annoying thing you're doing on the internet to get attention. It will not be looked kindly on. Stop. Now.
naysayers will be shot
ShizukaNekoShiki
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

(Ignore the mews). mew- Public post: can chu send me to someone who can train my on post exp? mew- Or post. mew- I`m still going to use bing images for faster building but in my own way. mew- I`ll use parts from the game & parts I make on my own to build a battle star thats actually legal to upload & post on here. mew- Also can chu derect me to another post that haz tutorial on how to make parts move with a press of a hotkey trigger? mew- when I make the actual BSg ship with parts I want to include that the pods on the R & L sides are retractable & when chu start moving with the pods retracted chu have insane speed like FTL jump. mew- =^.^= thats my idea of a BSG ship any way. mew-
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Between having this forum be completely inactive and dead, and having you flood it with inane bullshit, I would definitely prefer the former, so either shape up or I will just ban you. Jesus Christ.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
ShizukaNekoShiki
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

TO: Anna

Actually I prefer chu just delete this battleships 4U post instead. mew- Because I have no idea how to delete my own posts. mew-
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Hahaha I'm loving this troll nyaa (ignore the nyaa, it's my personality).
Uses stupid japanese words in pun-like places (chu know what I mean), apparently can't reliably tell the difference between the and teh, uses bing as their search engine and of course mews all the time despite repeated complaints - too goddamn good!
ShizukaNekoShiki, thanks for bringing the most entertaining kind of life back into these dead forums, you just keep doing you lmao.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

^sad thing is, I legitimately believe "it" isn't trying to troll.
naysayers will be shot
Majicnanas
Captain
Captain

Post by Majicnanas »

Welp, we're done here, off to reddit!
Add me on steam @majicnanas
Lovecraftia
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Location: The edge of reality, a soul bound to the flat plane of creation.

Post by Lovecraftia »

God, i read this in 2018 and that "mew-" is super annoying.

what have i done?
We are a force of peace, of logic and unity. Where advancement tears other societies apart, our focus of technology and eliminating our fallacies has brought us together. We are not living, we are not biological, we are machine, but even machines are alive. - Xeelee High counselor Quret nuveo.

I have not fallen...