Walhart ship.

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

RipRob
Ensign
Ensign

Walhart ship.

Post by RipRob »

Got bored.WIP.Whatya think,if theres any zombies left.

SMscreen052.png
RipRob
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Walhart ship.

Post by RipRob »

Uh made it different.Though it kinda looks odd.
SMscreen052.png
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

I don't know a lot about shipbuilding, but I do know that these look quite alright. As far as I can see, it's mainly just the straight parts you used at the front that don't go too well. Another thing that you will want to do is using less saturated colours. Less saturated? Saturation is more or less how intense and bright a colour is. You did that already with several of the colours, but the original red colour is still rather bright.

Aside from that, I believe these ships don't have any big or major flaws.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
RipRob
Ensign
Ensign

Post by RipRob »

I found this small ship i made about a week ago, so i took a screenshot and put it here.
SMscreen053.png
SMscreen053.png (4.55 KiB) Viewed 15684 times
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

These are excellent starting ships. A lot better than the ones I started out posting on the forums, for certain.
That said, they aren't perfect either (try to stay away from saturated colors), although the only thing I can really tell you is to practice, look around, and keep building more.
naysayers will be shot
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

^ And better than all of mine, despite the fact that I know how to build ships in general.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.