Pillar Outfit Fleet

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Dansmithers
Cadet

Pillar Outfit Fleet

Post by Dansmithers »

The Pillar Outfit is one of the largest non-governmental military forces in the Arm Republics; even larger than some actual navies. This situation is allowed to persist due to their close relationship with the Orion Confederacy, whose own ships are severely outclassed by their ships in speed, maneuverability, and range.
F-1274 "ArrowHead"
Designed for close-in work, the Arrowhead wreaks hell on enemy ships with its twin gatling cannons. Unfortunately, they cannot rotate to face the enemy, and therefore the Arrowhead is very dependent on its side thrusters.
LS-186 "Hammer"
Though derided by critics for its shape and inappropriate naming "Chisel?" the Hammer long range support corvette is capable of dishing out huge damage with its spinal mounted SABOT cannon. Don't expect it to last long against fighters though.
AF-43 Scythe
Where the Hammer acts as a long range implement of precise destruction, the Scythe blasts foes away with twin canister-MIRV anti-fighter missiles. These missiles are stored in the rear ammo pod, which is highly explosive.

This is just my attempt at making some ships that derive all their power from thrusters, because I'm a masochist who enjoys setting a million thruster variables.
robots rock
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Pillar Outfit Fleet

Post by robots rock »

They don't look that bad, actually. The only problems that I can see with them would be the backs of the second and third ships.
The second one just kinda looks boring at the back, and the bit of yellow really doesn't match the rest of the third ship.
other than that, I think they're pretty good.
Creator and Ruler of PACIV
Holy Elephant Poo! It works on my school internet!

Latooni: "I like to imagine every australian snipes for a living"

Keep your head down. I can see you from here.........
BlackMetalZivon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by BlackMetalZivon »

On the Scythe, the yellow massively clashes with the color scheme, and the core is visible and the green in turn also massively clashes with the other colors.
Lukasmah
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Lukasmah »

Ehhh, it doesn't look too bad, but the colours are a bit too intense and there's no feeling of depth whatsoever.
"Quotes posted on the internet are hard to verify."
-Abraham Lincoln