Alchemy 2: Just Kill Everything

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

STARSTRUCK

Re: Alchemy 2: Just Kill Everything

Post by STARSTRUCK »

Alchemy 2 is being euthanized due to inactivity. See: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5827

The sole entry:
Doogie12 wrote:The Consumer
Consumer_fixed.sb4

The Consumer was Earth's solution to the Leviathan problem. Every time one entered the system, BOOM! It was blown to pieces by this powerful beam weapon. It worked by compressing as much energy as possible, created by its two fusion reactors, into a ball and then intentionally causing a fracture on the field containing it which, in result, hurls a powerful beam straight towards the enemy. The green bars indicate the progress for the recharge.
Unfortunately, due to high energy costs the station is immobile with the exception of a short-ranged jump drive used to transport it back to friendly space. Another downside is that it only has two shots before the core goes bad and has to be replaced.
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

sorry about the lack of activity STARSTRUCK. i had a great design, but then opened shipmaker and remembered my last encounter with massed triggers and weapon systems :P
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

The whole Alchemy thing is awesome and I would hate to see it being abandoned, just don't do triggers.
naysayers will be shot
Thunder
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Thunder »

The design contest worked a lot better I think, SS, do another of those for #3 please.
This be a signature. This be empty.
Icy
Commander
Commander
Location: THE ARTIC or THE ANTARTIC (or any other cold place...) :D

Post by Icy »

I'll try to whip something together really quick, I just haven't had time this week to get down and do serious ship building... 2 weeks left until summer break starts. :D
My favorite pokemon: Swampert, and Articuno
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 3267-4421-2889
Minecraft Name:IcyPwnage