A new member with some new ships

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

flabort
Captain
Captain

Re: A new member with some new ships

Post by flabort »

The problem with dragging them from window's explorer is that you have to have your folders open, and reduce shipmaker. But, if you have an extended screen, and shipmaker won't fit both at once, you can have a a couple explorer folders open at once on one screen, and shipmaker in the other. I have/had an extended screen, and never bothered with Ini files. Just because it was faster for me not to. (and I did have my sprites in the correct places, no messed up hierarchy).

But, the odds that any of you have extended screens are.... low.
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
Serithi
Commander
Commander

Post by Serithi »

Yeah, you gotta minimize, but that's about it. Setting the .ini files sounds kinda redunant. The folders are already sorta like using .ini's. If i need some of Kaelis's Shiny sections, i double-click the Kae_shn folder, and there they are. If i need some Organic sections, i double-click Machine_Bioship. If i need my sections, i double-click Serithi_custom. If the sections you want not aren't in the current folder, just go back a page and open the folder you need.

Plus, i can only see 21 sections at a time with the sidebar, whereas i can see 60 in the folder. Much easier for finding the section i want.

Anyways, we're getting offtopic here, let's return to the topic.
My voiceacting portfolio.
""Go solo into a hail of projectiles", they said. "You'll be fine", they said."
Skull13
Captain
Captain

Post by Skull13 »

I like the ships. They have a cartoonish, distinctive look to them which I like.
This user is a proponent of the whole "Check your **** parenting" idea.

This is a signature. It goes at the end of my post.

Your face is so *adjective* that it *verb*s
Ninja-Scar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ninja-Scar »

I would have to say that my favorite is the FDD Fletcher, it just has a nice look to it. I also like your colouring(something I'm terrible at).