Requesting Allowed?

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Nevec Remnant
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Requesting Allowed?

Post by Nevec Remnant »

Hey all, I was wondering... could anyone make the Ishimura from Dead Space?
ImageImage
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Re: Requesting Allowed?

Post by Corporal Jomn »

Jwa and AD probably might do it, as they have been making a large assortment of fanships recently.
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Consider it noted, depending on whether or not I can produce a decent refpic.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
cubby989
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by cubby989 »

ArcaneDude wrote:Consider it noted, depending on whether or not I can produce a decent refpic.
From the looks of the first pic, it looks like you have a pretty nice refpic for a few smaller ships, though the big one, you might as well make on side then mirror it... :\
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I don't think you get what I mean with 'refpic'. A reference picture is a dorsal view of the ship, which I can use as a background in the Shipmaker. That will allow me to recreate the ship accurately. Another possibility is that I draw my own refpic based on the screenshots I can find.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I've been looking but not much luck so far. I could try to build it from scratch but I'm not familier with the ship so not a great idea. AD would almost certainly do a better job of it anyway.

Best bet for a refpic, assuming you can't find one or draw one yourself, would be a site like Wolf's Shipyard. I know we've had, uh, tensions with them in the past but they do good work, and theres other similar sites anyway.

*edit* I stand corrected. Rough shot from a google sketchup model. All credit to Edeldin. I'd contact him if I knew how but in any case we aren't directly copying his model, just using it as a reference for a design from the game.
Attachments
Ishimura.PNG