My new ship

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Deathgod65
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

My new ship

Post by Deathgod65 »

Spoiler!
This is a new ship that I made. It's called the Warrior-Class Destroyer. Any suggestions to improve on the ship would be appreciated :)
Epic Warships in Space? Yes please!
Rockboy3970
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Location: At my computer duh, were did you think I was? the moon?

Re: My new ship

Post by Rockboy3970 »

Well I don't really have any sugestions as im as experianced as you right now but it might look a little better if you smooth it out so its not so blocky other then that its really good :)

but you do know you can take screen shots in the shipmaker right?
tools>preiwveiwmode(not needed but takes away the circle)>screen shot(drag a square around your ship and it will save it to your screen shot folder in the game file) that helps dramasticly cut down size and is alot faster

P.S where did you get the sprites?

Anna Mod Edit: Removing a moderator edit from your post has been a bannable offense in the past. This time I'm giving you a warning for it. Don't test my patience, newbie, you'll find it's rather short.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Ignore Rocky. I'd say the main issue is you blended the super realistic sprites with the moderately realistic sprites. That and you have weapons (?) jutting out of weird places. Normally I'd say it lacks flow, but the blockiness of it actually pulls it off. All around, I'd give it a 2.5/5
naysayers will be shot
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Nice ships, but could use some work, the sections chosen are not the best, and could be swapped out probably, but other than that they are a good start, keep going with it =)