newbie Intergo ships

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

newbie Intergo ships

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Hi I'm new to the forums and I have made some ships, I thenk they are ok however I would like some constuctive critcizm plz.

the backstory of the intergo
Spoiler!
the intergo are a race of spined humanoids, their weaponry outmathces the terrans several times however there ships aren't as beefy as their enemies. At first the humans didn't trouble them and the worked togeter well however when a pirate destroyed an intergo frigatte the intergo guessed it was a human and took it personally. The intergo armada struck hard destroying several human planets in it's wake but was held back by some EOS leviathans. the war has been going on for 123 years and the humans are growing weaker each time however the intergo are still trying to find ways of defeating the deraded EOS.
some ships will come as soon as I work out how to put an image in :oops:
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
Krictic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: newbie Intergo ships

Post by Krictic »

Hello!
try put more details about your race in the Databank forum, it will be cool if you exand the universe.
Im waiting for your designs!
=D
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Post by calvin1211 »

Use the image tags like such:

Code: Select all

[img]http://imageurlhere[/img]
You have to upload pictures to a image hosting site first though. (Which is not hard, try imageshack or photobucket.)
Or just upload them as an attachment with the post.
Also: Capital letters. Grammar. Use them. :roll:
Krictic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Krictic »

i reccomend use this site, is easy and you can add multiple images at once.
http://www.imagehost.org/
=)
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Well thanks
defence frigate

combat frigate

support frigate

technical frigate

blockade corvette

thats for now capital ship coming soon :P

and now something new!
Last edited by kittenpillar100 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

God I forgot to put in a PERIOD. Oops everything else too, probably because I suck at english.

Now Anna doesn't have to be angry!
Krictic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Krictic »

wow!
i liked it!
but, a question, why these ships are so similar?
look at the 3 spikes.
but well, i liked they.

how do you put these colours? or its just the texture

=)
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

well not to say your a noob but thy are all frigates (apart from spiky corvette)
Krictic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Krictic »

You have a point, but im saying that variation is good, i think.
try diferent designs...
=)

and yes, im somewhat noob in this.
=/
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

if it's variation you want it's variation you get
(bigger this time)
Spoiler!
the capital ship of the Intergo

Offensive:
1 Twin artillery gun
4 broadside mounted heavy guns
2 light machineguns
1 'rod from hell' torpedo

Defensive:
4 heavy flak

Systems:
1 Fighter Runaway
4 ion thrusters
1 Advanced 'Battle Spine' system
Edit:
Spoiler!

The Intergo Battleship is a very recent addition to the armada and has been fully field tested, it utilises better thruster technology than it's counterpart: the capital ship however it has less armour. It also has an array of plasma and energy weapon as well as the most advanced battle spine system on the market. The lord of rot is very pleased whenever he is given the amazing technology in this ship.

Offensive:
6 Broadside heavy plasma guns
4 Lightweight energy guns; two on the portside and two on the starboard
2 Medium energy guns on the bow
1 Central Kinetic Barrage Gun

Defensive:
Nil

Systems:
4 Concentrated ion thrusters
1 Synapse linked advanced battle spine array
Last edited by kittenpillar100 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Actually I'm glad your maintaining their use throughout your designs. Links them together as one race; like maybe its part of some technology they rely on. Weapons could be integrated better...And that big gap is a bit distracting, will it have a glowy core or something?
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

jwa8402 wrote:Actually I'm glad your maintaining their use throughout your designs. Links them together as one race; like maybe its part of some technology they rely on. Weapons could be integrated better...And that big gap is a bit distracting, will it have a glowy core or something?
soz I din't have a long enough sprite to be a runaway :oops:

but I'll see if I can update it

race database I am soon going to add the intergo
Krictic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Krictic »

The spines its like a Race Characteristic or something? its special?

but really cool ship!
i liked!
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

look at the database for the intergo, the spines are well taktikal. :)
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

a sortov pic of intergo (horrible yes) I'll work on it
da-daaaaaaa :| suks kinda