Comic featuring Ratai and Miora colonies.

For any empire/faction/race/species-etc. information related to your made-up BSF fleets or factions. Please keep to one thread per storyline/universe/faction/etc. where possible.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

R0ni
Captain
Captain

Comic featuring Ratai and Miora colonies.

Post by R0ni »

I will make short comic featuring Ratai and Miora colonies. Not sure about how frequently I will update this, but goal is least to make few pages per week.

Here we start. Page 1.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Comic featuring Ratai and Miora colonies.

Post by Doogie12 »

I like. <3
naysayers will be shot
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

Page 2. Hopefully the Mior ships are correct enough. I tried little bit different drawing methods this time. Not sure was it better or worse... quite happy with the image regardless.

Oh noes! Will the little destroyer crash into that Miora ship!!? :shock:
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

Page 3. In my opinion better than two previous. Still practicing though. Quality is to increase further this goes.

Comments, criticism, suggestions, etc are welcome.
DerpCactusDerp
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DerpCactusDerp »

That is awesome. Something different from the beautiful ships, but just as stunning.
Now working on those nice needle beamers. Beware!
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

Thank you ( ^u^)

SAR ships will appear later in the comic too \( ^o^)/ now that Calvin gave permission. That will be far further though.

Next page will be coming up somewhere in next week. Little busy ATM.
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

Roar! Page 4 outlines. I start to work on colors by tomorrow after work. Not dead here.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

this is impressive moar i say!

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
CryoSleep
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by CryoSleep »

i can't say im impressed since i've already saw too much of my friend's drawing in school. his name is 47Reaperz in deviantART
but it impressed me a little because mostly he draws lycan or a human dragon kissing a girl or SAO battles something like that
but MOAR pls :D
Creations
Cryoware Enterprises, where ideas go
Cryoware Heavy Yards, Heavy ships
Delphinus Gulf Wars (Formerly War for the Universe)
Coalition of Terra
Quote of the occasion: It takes one man to change the world
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

Wot happened? Seems I skipped comic quite a bit and drew this scene instead - cause I just missed the smell of burning ships in outer space. I shall add this picture to panel inside comic once we get this far - assuming I ever will. Left text out for now as the plot is not 100% set.

This picture shows how utterly just handful of darkness ships (or just one big one) have wiped out Ratai guardian fleet. The guardian fleet is responsible of protecting ratai's back as they travel forth in the universe. It is this fleet that will be the first line of defence against Darkness. At the current guardian fleet (or what is left of it) is five systems behind the core fleet.. Guardian ships can be told apart from normal ships of Ratai from their red stripes on their hull.

Just several weeks after Ratai have made first contact with Miora and begun process of traveling through their system(s) - as well as form plans on how to get through SAR space that is far more hostile towards Ratai than Miora - not granting passage for armada 26.000 ships (no wonder there - that could be invasion fleet) - the admirality loose contact with the Guardian fleet. Protocol states that replacement is to be deployed immidietly and Ratai send two fleets, in total of over 400 ships to replace guardian fleet - or to determine why it has not reported in. one of these 400 ships is our already familiar angel class destroyer - whom again is to handle the near suicidal recon mission. Miora also deploy few ships, mainly to gather intel on Darkness and to test first hand how quite unique weapons of Miora work against Darkness in contrast to Raitai's heavily kinetic based armament. Strangely, the ship to accompany Alysium (our friendly destroyer) - is the very ship they crashed into in first place. Perhaps this is some gesture of friendship or to make up for earlier misunderstandings - but the crew of mineret certainly do not know into what trouble they have got themselves into.

The scene opening before them after jump however might give some suggestions.... utter destruction. Most of the wreckage is still in formation - suggesting that ships were destroyed near instantly. Many of the transponders are still broadcasting friendly ID, but there are no single life sign present. None of the ships have even launched their escape pods.
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

I will from now on submit comic - or pretty much all of my BSF related pictures to Deviantart under account Da-Ronin. Hopefully it will bring some life to this forum. Latest picture now stands here. http://da-ronin.deviantart.com/art/The- ... -354864299
CryoSleep
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by CryoSleep »

nice :D
check out my friend named 47reaperz and you can see his arts and might give you some ideas about the art styles
Creations
Coalition of Terra
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

(o. o ) Well.. uh. http://47reaperz.deviantart.com/ ?
There are lot of muscle creatures and some wolves. No space ships. (o. o)? You sure thats right one?
CryoSleep
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by CryoSleep »

well that will give you some hints of what shadows are supposed to look like
or maybe im just talking nonsense again but his gore drawings are the best :D
last time i remembered he made a SAW trap with a man with it (Of course) getting his guts like it was being ripped apart by a deadspace necro
Creations
Coalition of Terra
CryoSleep
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by CryoSleep »

Whos faction are those with red team sprites anyway
Creations
Coalition of Terra