The Outsiders Empire

For any empire/faction/race/species-etc. information related to your made-up BSF fleets or factions. Please keep to one thread per storyline/universe/faction/etc. where possible.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Rockboy3970
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Location: At my computer duh, were did you think I was? the moon?

The Outsiders Empire

Post by Rockboy3970 »

Story:

4500: A group of explorers stumble upon a large alien battle after thankfully surviving the battle and the wining side retreated back to there home base they left many salvageable ships unfortunately the explorers ship took some damage and was unable to get back to the warp node to go home so they went out to see if they could salvage some parts and needed resources from the alien ships what they stumbled upon is that some of the ships were still working yet hard to control so they salvaged what parts they needed and still had time to explore a little so they searched though most ships not finding much till they boarded what looked like the largest ship there inside they found a quirky A.I after it said something in about 15 different langwege's it finally spoke English the captain of the crew responded and the A.I seemed to think he was the captain of the ship and asked where he wanted to go after saying where the A.I took them to the bridge and started the ship as the hum of the machines started up the captain asked about his actual ship and the A.I said it will be brought aboard as the A.I pressed a few buttons a beam caught the small explorer and pulled it into the ships bay then they darted off towards there home planet as they passed the warp node the captain told the A.I they had passed the warp node the A.I looked at him and said it was unneeded and said that they should sit down as the captain and his crew wondered why the A.I said they should sit down the ship suddenly jerked forward and accelerated once the artificial gravity adjusted they got up and sat down watching in amazement at the speed of the ship as it passed at more then double warp speed.
Once they reached there home planet the ships data core was analyzed and in it they found many ship designs, component designs, station designs, and much more the ship was repaired and cleaned up.
The government of the planet dare not tell the other governments of the universe as they knew if they did they would start an intergalactic war over the ships data as it held unlimited power.
But they did not know there were already people who knew about there discovery the aliens they did not want them to have there technology, One day they made an attack on the planet a small one as the aliens went expecting them to have much resistance though after 6 hours of fighting the aliens lost and quickly retreated.
So after that point the Humans started building defenses encase the aliens came back, they built ships with wormhole drives allowing them to go faster then the speed of light they installed cloaking devices allowing them to go unnoticed throughout the galaxy.
4600:The Aliens make an attack on a small fleet of there cargo vessels destroying all of them and killing many Humans so they wanted revenge after destroying a group of the enemy scouts they started a small war between them and the humans knowing there is always a threat out there.

There that is a good background story hoe you enjoyed it now im off to build ships
Last edited by Rockboy3970 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Re: The Outsiders Empire

Post by Doogie12 »

This is practically Firefly mixed with Star Trek. At least you didn't number spam like that other guy.
naysayers will be shot
Rockboy3970
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Rockboy3970 »

ok il edit it down to a more reasonabble story line

P.S ok I used startrek but you forgot EU2 musent forget that one
P.S.S firefly??

Updated
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Firefly is amazing.
naysayers will be shot
Rockboy3970
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Rockboy3970 »

Updated!/Unneeded bump!
lol
as you see I added 3 spoilers