The Intergo Armada

For any empire/faction/race/species-etc. information related to your made-up BSF fleets or factions. Please keep to one thread per storyline/universe/faction/etc. where possible.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

The Intergo Armada

Post by kittenpillar100 »

The Intergo are a race of humanoid beasts with a powerful carapace and several spines, the terrans 'met' them after the Intergo destroying a large pirate capital ship which was goind to annialate a terran outpost. The terrans were happy and offered peace to the intergo who accepted happily; unfortunately the alliance didn't last because A cleverly disguised pirate ship started attacking an intergo combat frigate and wiping it out. The intergo were most displeased and started a war against the terrans renaming themselves from the Intergo crusaders to the Intergo armada.

But when the terrans fought the armada they had changed. The ships were much sleeker and the weapons were more advanced, the intergo also added strange spines to the back of their ships. At first the terrans thought these were purely decorative but when Intergo started making long range and accurate jumps into enemy territory the terrans foud out that they were warp engines.

After this discovery the terrans made hundreds of ships with weaponry pointing everywhere just in case of a 'jump attack'. The terrans fought hard, their best preforming ship by far was the EOS which stopped bullets and beams alike with it's massive spread of PD. But one day the intergo struck hard, so hard that the terrans had to call on allied races to help them but nothing came through, the terrans noticed that the 'battle spines' were also jamming equipment. the battle was short and bloody resulting in the takeover of Ithan V.

The Terrans were growing scared and weak, the Intergo slaughtered them by the thousands leaving no survivors. The intergo were not only fighting in space but also fighting on land, thier floating tanks also utilizing 'battle spines'. the intergo used powerful rifles and glittering energy weapons to deadly effect on the terrans. When the terran empire was sure had lost a transmissioncame through:

"your race is pitiful and weak, we see no point in destoying you you may live in peace" said the commander in a monotone voice
"th-thank you"stammared the human fleet admiral
"you are pathetic"spat the alien

and that was the end of a terran/alien war

fail pic :lol:
Spoiler!
Last edited by kittenpillar100 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
Krictic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: The Intergo Armada

Post by Krictic »

Humm, interesting, why do you not try make a history with the origins of the Intergo, their homeplanet, population,territory...
=)

som questions:
The intego are incredibly impatient and the Terran Diplomacy is incapable to convince they to the fact the atack of the pirate was not sended by the terrans...or somethiong like that...

obs: sorry my bad english, this is not my natural language.=/
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

basically the Intergo took it way to personally cos they really are pretty nasty.

100000BC The Intergo become one of the first sentient races on the planet, starting of as simple nomad farmers they wander around the planet simply exploring.

99997BC The Intergo settle and Become stronger as they defeat neigboring tribes. They call themselves xeno-supirior however they are still far from supirior

99996BC Some Intergo Rebels Branch off and call themselves 'Scientists' and 'Doctors'. The Highly religioius Intergo belive them to be angels and magic workers so forget their gods and listen only to the Scientists and Doctors.

99994BC The intergo begin an industrial reveloution and invent many new goods. Suprisingly no civil wars take place and the Intergo just seem to be more organised with all the new machines.

99992BC The intergo research space flight and travel to their moon Rykan III. The Intergo are proud of their achievment and try to form a World alliance. It doesn't work

99990BC The Intergo reach a futuristic era however their technology seems much like the human modern era tools and weapons. They finally establish world peace however and start researching together.

99987BC The Intergo researches hover technology and advanced space flight easily and start a conquest to take over their solar system. The conquest is kown as 'The Spined Crusade'.

99986BC An Intergo named Atranoz Vexum Invents 'Battle Spine' technology and becomes rich very quickly.

99986BC The Intergo finally get a sizable fleet and attack a large planet near them, unfortunately the planet is occupied by Scorpion like creatures called the Viorgon, Suprisingly the Viorgon ships are much more powerful than expected.

99986BC-99701BC The Intergo edit their ships to be like the Viorgon ships and suprisingly this tactic works effectively on the Viorgon, the company of armoured ships was known as the paladin company. The jamming technology on the Intergo works incredibly effectively however gets shot off easily.

The final war
Spoiler!
Captain argon prepared his capital ship for the final battle, he knew that his race was dead however he didn't show it. His bodygaurd was feeling just like him however they went into battle anyway. His master tesla was at full power and he smiled his horrible multi-jawed smile as he thought of the intergo vaporising in their ships. His faithful gunners were at their seige machineguns ready to die and the bulk of the army was out ready as well.

Captain argon was suprised, the army was much smaller than he expected so he flew out his hopes getting higher by the second 'we may win this' he thought. The intergo ships were strange though.
"white?"he exclaimed
suddenly a massive stram of blue energy hit his ship, the shot tunneled right through the hull. He heard his gunner say:
"what the fu--" but before he was finished the camera blacked out.
twenty more streams hit the ship and soon Captain argon found that he was the only one left on the ship, a final blast hit the ship and the stream punched into him so hard that his body simply exploded.
Later Intergo came and saw the unknown ships however with their advanced build the escaped before any intergo could see.
99650BC After several years reclaiming planets, the intergo begin a search for the strange alien race. they pass several habitable solar systems but simply ignore them. They spent sevral decades looking for the race but failed to find them, the Intergo slunk into darkness, reaserching things to help them in the hunt for the 'Unkown'

99250BC after spending more than three centurieson the scanner project the Intergo finally research 'optimum' scanners. The planet with the testing facility on it is destroyed by meteors soon after. Intergo warp there in seconds however it wasn't a normal meteor shower because a huge army of 'unkown' artillery cruisers fired the projectiles. The Intergo established communications with the artillery and heard:
*munch* *munch* *munch*

A volley of bullets thundered against the unknown ships and ripped apart the thin armour to reveal a monster inside. The Intergo communicated again and heard a beast say:

Hello mortal, what you want?

Um... hello are you freind or foe?

Freind blue thing, I freind

What were you eating creature?

Tasty squirm snack, me like it

We will call an alliance then, oh and what is your name?

*strange clicking noise* I am argal lord of rot.

98990BC: The race arrives back at their capital with the lord of rot and peace is quickly established, the bio's trade information for ship parts which they bind to themselves. One peice of information is a jump code to another galaxy, the Intergo take it
Last edited by kittenpillar100 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
Krictic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Krictic »

wtf!
now the histry is more confuse!
you sayed the Intergos and the Terran first contact were made when humans was been saved by the Intergo formt he pirates, now you say they know th humanity by the times of egypt?
and other thing, try detail more, try make original concepts, a richier history...

but, at leat you´re trying contextualize the whole thing. =)
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Fixed :) read first post, slight hiccup oops
Grand Moff Daizo
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Grand Moff Daizo »

I think you time line is a little bit too spread out. It seems unlikely that a race would invent a spaceship at least 9,997,500 years before the Terrans. Try showing what home planet they started on, the civilizations they first met, their first leader, wars etc.

Interesting description of the species, waiting to see what other ideas you have for them! :)
Last edited by Grand Moff Daizo on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

The idea of a sentient race evolving millions of years before humans did isn't too unbelievable. The universe has been around for billions of years after all. The rest of the timeline is too bare-bones and completely silly for my suspension of disbelief to accept. Hundreds of thousands of years of conquest and expansion is just skimmed over, mentioned only in passing, and the timeline seems to focus on this super-powerful alien race's apparent fascination with fucking with a planet full of primitive humans.

If those are the only noteworthy events of their history, they're a rather boring species indeed.

EDIT: I have to ask, are you just another really young member, or are you a non-native speaker?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Thank you very much Anna and GMD I'll change it a bit also you two are the first two people who have been the tiniest amount angry with me. YAY :D
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

I'm not angry with you. Offering a critique doesn't equate to anger. And if you do manage to anger me, it's really not something you should celebrate or be proud of... anyway, good luck with your faction idea... things.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

well you two were one of the first people to tell me what i was doing wrong, so thanks. :)
Grand Moff Daizo
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Grand Moff Daizo »

You're welcome for the advise, and be sure to ask me if you want any more, I'd be happy to share my ideas.