UNSC (United Nations Space Coalition)

For any empire/faction/race/species-etc. information related to your made-up BSF fleets or factions. Please keep to one thread per storyline/universe/faction/etc. where possible.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Admiral Patches
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

UNSC (United Nations Space Coalition)

Post by Admiral Patches »

Under Earth we serve

Leader's Note: Well, here I am after my friend suggested this game for me. Its not very bad, either. Nice graphics, technicalities and of course replayability. I reckon I'm close to getting addicted to this game, with the great shipyard options.

Here goes!

"Shortly after the invention of the impulse drive in 2035, the United Nations delved even deeper into the idea of space warfare. Each country had the same research and weapons to create the first warships in space. With the fear of 'alien' invasion that was to occur (not until 2095 did the extraterrestrials show themselves), the Security Council issued a coalition treaty in 2037 - and thus the UNSC was born."
- The UNSC Chronicles, Introduction

Recontinued....

Through storms and strife have the UNSC been through - emerging to what it is today. With the total unification of all of Earth's countries under the solid control of His Excellency Lord Rehginld, the UN had to deal with that fear that the public called "the extraterrestrials".

With the founding of the UNSC and the almost instant creation of the UNSC Charter, all the members of the UNSC (which was practically the whole world, excluding only the Somalians, who were embroiled in a deep civil war) set about with their own warship designs.

The UNSC has kept their loose bond with the navies of the world, adopting the standard decked ships, usually carrying only a small contigent of heavy offensive weapons, whereas ship defences are usually high in stock.

Out of all forgotten alien invasions came the aliens themselves. In 2087 an extraterrestrial fleet consisting of 4 "battleships", 6 "cruisers" and 11 "frigates" stumbled upon Earth itself, triggering fears of alien invasion once more.

However, the aliens (who, in 2091, where identified as the Halciod Emperians) at first were peaceful, only stopping at Earth to trade minerals and tritium fuel. Through their visits the Emperians dropped hints of their travels, sometimes letting slip of other empires across the universe.

But in 2095 things changed. The Emperians launched an agressive month-long assault on Farro, an UNSC outpost moon. The UNSC, surprised by the sudden attack, declared war on the Emperians. Thus began the bloodiest war in human history, which was to carry on for over 3 decades.

In the end the Emperians, seeing that all was lost, surrendered unconditionally to the UN. The UNSC quickly seized all Emperian assets, but left the Emperians to their own devices.

With the invention of the hyperspeed drive, the UNSC was propelled to the galaxies of other empires, some friendly, some hostile. Today the UNSC rules over 15 galaxies across the universe, always waiting for a challenge to make their day.

Statistics:
Leader: His Excellency Lord Rehginld
Government: Democratic/Nationalist
Judicial System: Statistical Evidence
Economy: Stock/commodity trade, free business, post industialization
Homeworld: Earth
Colonies: 102
Outposts: 53
Owned Mining interests: 95
Owned Foreign Colonies: 1125
Partly-owned Foreign Colonies: 642
Cyberplanets: 16
Gaol Planets: 9
Treasury Networth: 1.459 tredecillion USD
Military Networth: approx. 135 nonillion USD
Total population: approx. 1.856 quadrillion, robotic, synthetic or organic alike.

Currency: USD
Empire Anthem: The Star-spangled Banner (edit.)
Service Anthem: Auld Lang Syne
Battle Anthem: None
Last edited by Admiral Patches on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

big tip take the time to write up what you want, as people can't quite make out who and what your UNSC is from this small piece of info.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Write everything on a nodepad file (bit by bit when you have time), then post it in one big chunk :P

It's a lot more awesome that way.

EDIT: Nodepad? Luls. NOTEPAD.