GDB Note

For any empire/faction/race/species-etc. information related to your made-up BSF fleets or factions. Please keep to one thread per storyline/universe/faction/etc. where possible.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

GDB Note

Post by Arcalane »

Due to inherent incompatibilities between various factions, it should be common sense to assume that not every faction exists within a single 'universe'.

Ergo, do not try to force anything on other players regarding your, or their, faction history. Doing so makes you look like an idiot.

At some point, a listing may be posted here of all the factions within single 'universes'.

NB: Here I'm using 'universe' in the fiction-related sense, like the Star Wars universe or the Marvel universe. Not the physical universe sense.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

A little summary of everything belonging in the MRA 'universe', for easyness. I'll try to split out other ones;

MRA Universe factions

-The Movement to Restore the Alliance (duh!)
-The Tul'Tharian Galactice Empire
-The Greater Scinfaxi Empire
-The Imperium Van Lied
-The Royal Sovereignty of Aralonia
-The Infinite Domain of Elysia
-The Mechanim Dominion
-The Scourge
-The Seraphim Industries United Systems
-The Grand Commonwealth of Her Majesty's Star Systems
-The Elvein Democratic Federation (not in the GDB)
-The Order of Luyten 132
-The Draconian Alliance (uncertain)
-The To'Hol Venaari Technocracy
-The Intergalactic Alliance
-The Teutonische Republik

I will make a list for other 'universes' later, once I figure them all out.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush