Full Name: Tal-Ket
Species/Race: Kira Battlearmour MKVII
Occupation: Military - Commander
Build: Mechanical being - a gray metal smooth skin exterior, large shoulder pads, cold face with eye sockets which glow a soft light blue. Four fins at the back, which can fold and can act as jetpacks, and hidden compartments for explosives and other things in the legs.
- Marksmanship Training
- Close Quarters Training
- Explosives Training
- Small Frigate Piloting
- The standard issue state-of-the-art Kira Plasma Railgun - essentially, an incredibly heavy metal rifle, which acts like a plasma catapult - fires a small bolt of superheated plasma at a massive muzzle velocity, able to penetrate through the toughest of substances. However, such a powerful rifle cannot be fired too fast - or else the weapon will overheat, and emergency coolant will be used, producing superheated steam. It also has a default Plasma Cutter modification, which allows the edge of the long rectangular rifle to emit plasma when a command is sent to the rifle, therefore creating a flaming one-sided blade weapon, which can be swung at the enemy, and usually burns through organic material and metals with ease. The Kira Railgun has inbuilt advanced targeting systems, which allow for near-perfect accuracy when used by a Kira Battlearmour with the support drivers for the weapon. The weapon can be fired at rapid rates, but is usually used as a sniper weapon, which is fired as organic weak spots, such as the heart or the head.
- 4x. Antimatter Explosive Charge, which have advanced detonation sequences, such as remote, voice-activation, sound-activation, tripwire, motion detonation, timed, and can even be used as a very powerful grenade.
- Personal Shielding Device - projects a small gravity shield around the user, which concentrates whenever a projectile is inbound, usually slowing and crushing the projectile before it can damage it's user. Limited usefulness against explosive attacks, but very effective against liquids. Provides very little resistance to massive kinetic attacks, such as a melee attack.
- Personal Antigravity Jetpack - four short round blades secreting jetpacks mounted at the back which can fold and move around, allowing great aerial control, with an inbuilt antigravity generator (which works in conjunction with the Personal Shielding Device), which makes the user much lighter, allowing the user to fly. Flying users can easily be knocked about due to their artificial light weight.
- Superheavy Armour Plating - Kira Battlearmours, especially the latest versions, have special alloyed armour plating, made atom by atom by an advanced structure of multiple metals - making it very resistant to attack, but making it very heavy. Inbuilt gravity devices make the Kira Battlearmours much lighter, so they do not damage surfaces they walk on. The very latest plating have resistance against EMP attacks with an inbuilt electrical mesh grid.
Biography: Not much is known about Commander Tal-Ket, except that he dislikes anyone calling him Commander, and that the Kira Council had pressured Tal-Ket to attend this meeting, as well as pressured the alien races to allow Tal-Ket to attend.