Project Gamma Surge

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Full Name: Lysa Dunter
Species/Race: Human, Link
Occupation: Rouge/Military - Wraith Squadron Member, ex Commando
Team Role: Pilot, Survivalist, Comm Expert

~~

Height: 5’8”, 1.73m
Build: Lysa has a slim athletic build, on par with the male members of her squadron. She is naturally curvy, which she normally downplays. She is used to the G-force environments of a starfighter and takes the pressure in stride. She usually dials down her inertial compensator to 97-98% (much more strenuous than the safety-requirement of 100%), so she can withstand higher pressures than the average human before passing out.
Colouration: Lysa is Caucasian, slightly tanned due to her free time outdoors. She has normally blue-purple eyes which shift everyday. Her natural hair color comes in various shades of dark red, but she always has highlights to match her eyes (therefore, normally purple)
Clothes: Lysa is usually found in close fitting, comfortable clothes that downplay her natural curves. Her outfit of choice is a black flight suit, accented with various shades of green. Not specifically meant to be, but it is camouflaged in natural surroundings. Much of what she carries is held in various arm and leg compartments on her flight suit. With other clothes, she carries a utility belt for her possessions.
Traits: Her eyes are deep with the experience of a starfighter war veteran. She tries to live life to its fullest, and under normal circumstances she is carefree and happy. Slightly cocky, she is always the one cracking the jokes and generally messing around playfully (not obnoxiously, note). However, when the situation turns serious, she is the first one to get down to business. She believes most situations can be solved in a battle of skills, a trait she gained from the open space dog fighting of war.

History:

Lysa Dunter was born of a father who was known for his quick-thinking tactical and strategic skills. He was captain of more than one capitol ship in his lifetime, which he prefers the outright power and large-scale fighting to the maneuverability and small-scale environment of snubfighters. He always wanted Lysa to follow in his footsteps and become the first woman captain of a flagship for a New Republic battle group. However, she instead preferred the free-spirit feel of starfighters. Specializing in the extremely fast Theta-7 Interceptors, Lysa is a natural in any piloting situation. Just place her in front of the controls, and she can figure them out in minutes - and then go on to beat the actual pilot at his own game. Alongside her snubfighter training, Her early career consisted as a ground based commando, through which she became skilled in communications, survival, tracking, and other planetside skills.

Since her rise to fame as one of the best human starfighter pilots in history, she has joined the haphazard Wraith Squadron, which is known for its questionably backgrounded members. However, the Squadron is unsurpassed in terms of success, taking on missions thought impossible, and doing the “dirty” work that lay under the pomp-and-circumstance uniform clad military squadrons. She is now second-in-command of the squadron under famed Squadron leader Corran Horn. She works as the communications expert of the group, alongside the second best mechanic they have. A great tactical and strategic mind taken from her father, Lysa has come to this meeting along with the rest of her squadron upon request by the New Republic military.

She came to Project Aurora with the knowledge that combat will not play a huge role in anything at all. Reading over the list of previous applicants, she realized that the team was devoid both a pilot, natural survivalist, and communications expert. She will be the only one joining from her squadron, on special leave in this brief peace universal that is ever so elusive.

~~

Abilities/Training (note, none are combat specific ):

Expert pilot, quick learning towards controls.
Extremely good mechanic, quick learning towards mechanical makeup.
Advanced training in communications and skilled in hacking.
Resourceful strategic and tactical thinker (more combat orientated, but also useful in other situations).
Highly trained in natural survival (tracking, trap setting, spying, etc.)

Possessions:

Personal custom-made data pad. Data cards with information about various exotic environments and races.
Personal holdout blaster.
Miniature comlink headsets (12) - Note, originally made for humanoid heads.
Various mechanic’s tools (hydrospanners, fusion cutter, servodriver, plasma torch, etc.)
Standard field equipment:
5 Day Rations (Nutrition > Taste)
Rebreather
Electrobinocular
Flares
Miniature FirstAid Kit
Liquidmetal Rope
Substance Analyzer
Last edited by Himura.Kenshin on Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
doc525
Commander
Commander

Post by doc525 »

I quit. lock my account. Get rid of it. I quit. Bye. See ya. I'm gone. you ASSHOLES.
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Why? You don't like my newest?
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]