For those who want to make RP charcters

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Ixranin
Captain
Captain

Post by Ixranin »

Wow, that thing's pretty neat, though I'd probably want options it doesn't let me.
Aralonia wrote:<drawing>

I win
Don't make me. :P
Atrum
Captain
Captain

Post by Atrum »

I wanted to stick the Shoulder Cannon on Lance, but it didn't let me do two coats so...='(
ridley4
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ridley4 »

They're all too muscular and strong looking. Seeing a slightly geeky nerd-looking engineer-admiral-president thing character with a huge six pack is nonsense, no?
Atrum
Captain
Captain

Post by Atrum »

Nyyah, this is a SUPERHERO maker...Can't cut the 6P, dude.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

ridley4 wrote:They're all too muscular and strong looking. Seeing a slightly geeky nerd-looking engineer-admiral-president thing character with a huge six pack is nonsense, no?
I assume he has a big ship to make up for his lack of "guns" ? :lol:
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

Lizzie wrote:
ridley4 wrote:They're all too muscular and strong looking. Seeing a slightly geeky nerd-looking engineer-admiral-president thing character with a huge six pack is nonsense, no?
He wouldn't need a ship. His big belly would compensate for that. :lol:
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

TheBlueEcho wrote:
Lizzie wrote:
I think even the Hammer's Ion beam arrays wouldn't be able to penetrate that. :lol:
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

Lizzie wrote:
TheBlueEcho wrote:
Lizzie wrote: I assume he has a big ship to make up for his lack of "guns" ? :lol:
I think even the Hammer's Ion beam arrays wouldn't be able to penetrate that. :lol:
A Plasma missile would just bounce off like a cookie crum, or make it ripple like an ocean.
Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

TheBlueEcho wrote:
Lizzie wrote:
TheBlueEcho wrote:He wouldn't need a ship. His big belly would compensate for that. :lol:
A Plasma missile would just bounce off like a cookie crum, or make it ripple like an ocean.
Hey! I'd rather be the guy who trips the superhero into a pot of deadly acid then the guy who beats the superhero up then throws him into the deadly acid. That way you get less collateral damage (and subsequently less lawsuits), and you've just humiliated the other hero. Badly. Very badly. Horribly badly.
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

Normandy wrote:Hey! I'd rather be the guy who trips the superhero into a pot of deadly acid then the guy who beats the superhero up then throws him into the deadly acid. That way you get less collateral damage (and subsequently less lawsuits), and you've just humiliated the other hero. Badly. Very badly. Horribly badly.
Sorry. Just poking fun :)
Atrum
Captain
Captain

Post by Atrum »

Normandy wrote:
TheBlueEcho wrote:
Lizzie wrote: I think even the Hammer's Ion beam arrays wouldn't be able to penetrate that. :lol:
Hey! I'd rather be the guy who trips the superhero into a pot of deadly acid then the guy who beats the superhero up then throws him into the deadly acid. That way you get less collateral damage (and subsequently less lawsuits), and you've just humiliated the other hero. Badly. Very badly. Horribly badly.
Quote Zig.

Anyway, who said Admirals can't be strong? Some actually lead battles from the FRONT. Anyway, setting examples for the men!
Hawkwings
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Hawkwings »

Yes... Admirals leading from the front... getting into a spacesuit and engaging in hand-to-hand combat with the enemy warships!

:roll:
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

OK, people, as soon as I get access to a scanner, you'll see my m4d art1st1c sk1llz0rz.

Anyway, nice Keyblade you got there... ^.^
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Atrum
Captain
Captain

Post by Atrum »

I was talking about land combat, boy. I've seen Commanders actually go into battle with their marines.
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

We should have a land-combat-RP somewhere. That'd kick major butt.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]