Cold War Comments

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

FSCK. Bad typo, should be 'through' not 'througg'
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Syngyne
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Syngyne »

Aralonia wrote:FSCK. Bad typo, should be 'through' not 'througg'
I am removing all raisins and brown sugar from your cookie. You just get a lump of buttered oatmeal. :x
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

The original translation box had it right though.

singmybrothersandsistersletourm
otherssongechothroughtheheavens
andcarveournamesintotheirhearts
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

WHAT THE HELL? I havent even warped back in yet and Ive fought a battle? WHAT?!?? And it was an out of date ship no longer in use.
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8666/cylonbasestareyevq0.gif[/img]

Mjolnir, Hammer of Thor. Id like to see you try to kill me, and why would you want to take my stuff, its all crap anyway.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

WHAT THE HELL? I havent even warped back in yet and Ive fought a battle? WHAT?!?? And it was an out of date ship no longer in use.
Umm, what?
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

Exethalion wrote:
Umm, what?
Someone had one of my ships try and stop me, when none of my ships were even in the galaxy at the time.

Mjolnir, Hammer of Thor. Id like to see you try to kill me, and why would you want to take my stuff, its all crap anyway.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Yo! Nothing's really happening in the war! It really is cold! All we're doing is arguing and making alliances!

How about having the clan attack the majority of TF75, leaving the TF75.10 group on the way to the Estovakian fleet the only remaining GCHMS force for the moment. Non-participants want some action!

I don't mind if they get annhilated or something. Go for it Mjolnir!
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

Exethalion wrote:Yo! Nothing's really happening in the war! It really is cold! All we're doing is arguing and making alliances!

How about having the clan attack the majority of TF75, leaving the TF75.10 group on the way to the Estovakian fleet the only remaining GCHMS force for the moment. Non-participants want some action!
Its alright for you, you didnt get ganged up on by 3 nations bent on your destruction for no apparent reason. Ill think about it.... maybe, but i was hoping to be the good guy this time. I was hoping to lay the smack down on some aliens, I even have new refit ships to take them on, and they will stomp most peoples fleets, cause they are stupidly fast for their size, and keep at long range.

Cerebrus
Captain
Captain

Post by Cerebrus »

How long range is long range?

Because my newest capital ship can engage the majority of it's weapons at 4000 px, and all of it's weapons at 3000 px.
[i]...can we hold on...?[/i]
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Check your PM box mjolnir.
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

Cerebrus wrote:How long range is long range?

Because my newest capital ship can engage the majority of it's weapons at 4000 px, and all of it's weapons at 3000 px.
Not that far cause I never have the sandbox that big. Most are usually 350-800, but these are 1200. But they get there quick and usually stay there.

Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Only missiles should have a long range, so only missile ships should have that benefit. In my opinion, missiles should be able to span the map, making them an actual threat, rather than a PD target.

Again, Mjolnir.
Xanithor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Xanithor »

Oh crap it is teh Beast! They will make spare parts out of us all! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

the pirates small ship with the mining beam would have an advantage against them. Nimble, small, unitercepatble weapons.
Syngyne
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Syngyne »

"Little ones" is directed at the Type 5s, not at the rest of the empires.