The cold war

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Zeron
Captain
Captain

Post by Zeron »

Crazykenny wrote:At 13:50 local time the Strigon team entered Lizzie's system and captured one of her Outposts. As of know Estovakia declared war uppon Lizzie.
This is going to crumble down to all out war among the nations of the cold war isn't it?

This should be good. :)
Fade-in,fade-out
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

You people where to scared to ignite it, so I thought I did. With my current arsenal im confident enough to fight Liz. As she is my only true opponent ;)
[img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/thedrofevil/BOS4copy.png[/img]
Zeron
Captain
Captain

Post by Zeron »

I've got one last thing to do before this.
Fade-in,fade-out
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

And that is?

Estovakia send 5 flagships into Lizzie's system. They are amassing around the captured outpost.

Images from Lizzies Sattelite:

Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Zeron
Captain
Captain

Post by Zeron »

Thou shalt see...

Battlestations Battlestations! All men to positions! we just received large enegy and warp signals from within IVL territory! Blockades are going defensive!Hit the nanites!

what followed was a sudden sure of whitish clouds into the surrounding space. The space now had a twinkle to it that proved to be the best advance in NTO defensive technology: Nanites that use small magnetic fields to eliminate warping capability into NTO territory. They effectively eliminated parts of ships as they warped in, causing unrepairable damage. At one time, a test involving a massive superfreighter ended it the freighter losing 54% of its weight.

The sudden silence that followed for the next few hours as the blockade defenses prepared for anything gave the impending sense of war upon the defensive blockadiers.

"Sir, will we go on the offensive?"
"I'm not allowed to do that."
"but sir, your the genral of the largest blockade ever constructed! don't you have ANY offensive capability?"
"No, the superiors say they do not want anyone in OR out."
Fade-in,fade-out
Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

"What what WHAT? Estovokia declares war on Lizzie!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"Yes, that's what this forum page... err... diplomatic report says right here!"
"Very well. Our dreadnought is not completed yet so we may not be able to extort anyone out of anything here yet. Remain in a Swiss Position."
"This war is turning hot fast..."
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

*Off topic*
Kenny what the hell, I don't even have your ships downloaded onto my computer so I can't even respond. What you just did was equal to a sucker punch. Don't RP my combat losses, I didn't even have the chance to respond because A: I was asleep. And B: I don't even have your ships so I can't fight them.

How about you send me that damn fleet of yours and we'll see if you even have a fleet to drive further against me when I'm done with you.
Last edited by Lizzie on Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Lizzie wrote:*Off topic*
Kenny what the hell, I don't even have your ships downloaded onto my computer so I can't even respond. What you just did was equal to a sucker punch.

How about you send me that damn fleet of yours and we'll see if you even have a fleet to drive further against me when I'm done with you.
Agreed. Don't RP my combat losses too.
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

Yeah yeah, like I stated I jumped the gun. Its was 3:12am at that time and I was enormously bored. I know its kinda of backstabbing you Lizzie, but see it as a compliment you are the only one good enough to attack.

And stop treating me like a 7 year old that like war games...
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Fair enough.

As of 15:35 this afternoon, the IVL imperial fleet battlegroup Xi along with their flagship "Velvet Hammer" engaged the Federal Republic of Estovakian navy. After a long hard battle their forces were drove back and they retreated. The leader of the Estovakian forces is said to meet with Empress Lizzie later this week aboard the Hammer to discuss a cease fire.

Apparently the decision to invade IVL space was made by a rouge general in the Estovakian navy. And as such he is promised to be punished.
Ulric Jorgensson
Commander
Commander

Post by Ulric Jorgensson »

Good. Very good. It will be fun to watch the proceedings. :twisted:
I knew it! Ageis DOES taste like Vanilla!

[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/X295Alpha/2.gif[/img]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

(Off Topic)
If you think Lizzie is the only one whose ships you need to worry about, you are seriously under-estimating some of us, Crazy Kenny. I like that.

Might I suggest that each member of the cold war post their fleets up for download, if they haven't already? Mine has already been posted in the Roster thread.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

December 01, 3125. As of today a cease fire agreement was declared between the Navy of the "Imperium Van Lied" and the Navy of Estovakia.

In this Treaty both factions have agreed to halt all aggressive actions against each other, and Estovakia has agreed to compensate for all damages and ground lost in the initial Blitzkrieg across IVL space.

Furthermore, both factions have agreed to a sharing of certain critical weapons tech. Though what ones was however undisclosed.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

The recent military activities taking place a matter of light months from Manchester Primus has led to the 19th fleet under command of Archimandrite Davis to be put on full alert. The task force TF75 has begun transit to Manchester Primus with supporting command groups.

The RNS suspects an invasion of GCHMS space to be of 'moderate probability', but has yet to announce any planned offensive activities. Lord Uxington has ensured that no attacks are to be planned until construction of the new monitor and hyperdreadnought classes is finished, but frontier defences are still on alert status.