The cold war

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

''A MESSAGE TO ALL, THE ESTOVAKIAN NAVY WILL NOT RETREAT NOR PULL BACK.''
[img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/thedrofevil/BOS4copy.png[/img]
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

-THE ORDER HAS JUST BEEN GIVEN, ALL SHIPS ENGAGE. DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU MAY COME ACROSS.-
Ulric Jorgensson
Commander
Commander

Post by Ulric Jorgensson »

"Midgardian, let it be know that your mouth has gotten you to the hangman's noose. We are not mere Pirates. Do not insult us with that title. Your mistake shall be written across the stars, in the Blood of your People. You were warned not to play with fire, Midgardian, and now, you will be burned"
I knew it! Ageis DOES taste like Vanilla!

[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/X295Alpha/2.gif[/img]
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Cerebrus wrote:"Your insufferable lack of meaningful diplomatic capacity will inevitably spell the end for any unfortunate civilizations any of you happen to stumble upon. As these talks have apparently turned foul, numerous groups of our Bolo subduer ships are being dispatched to the Midgard/IVL border, lest your senseless pursuing of violence should steal lives from this plane and taint the space you so callously occupy."

-Vice Admiral Jasper of the Order Navy
Insufferable lack of meaningful diplomatic capacity? BAH! Your just blind and stupid. Touch my borders or my ships and pay.

To the people of Midgard, I tired, I honestly did to reason with you and you refuse. You try to get the last word in and you refuse to listen. Your clan leaders are idiotic and they doom you to war.

I, Empress Lizzie, have had enough. As of today, Imperium Van lied has declared war on your people.
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

sparks wrote: ***Hailing Frequency Open***
"Midgard ship, I call with the proposal of an alliance, should you accept we shall send in 10 firebirds, several firebase platforms and a Fortress, that will be completely at your disposal, please respond with your answer"
***Hailing Frequency Closed***

Representative Lyci Of Clan Gleipnir: "A defensive alliance will be much appreciated, as we have no desire to go on the offensive. It shall be both ways however, so if anyone attacks you, I shall return any lost land to you.. Any combat will be completely defensive, or i will send no aid, nor accept any. Do you accept my terms?"
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

Ananke recinds all alliances and has declared a state of nuetrallity. Ulric Jorgensson, you and your band of pirates ready to rumble? Good Day.
Cerebrus
Captain
Captain

Post by Cerebrus »

Lizzie wrote:Insufferable lack of meaningful diplomatic capacity? BAH! Your just blind and stupid. Touch my borders or my ships and pay.
You unfortunately do not understand our intentions, Empress. We seek to quell the raging fires of war that threaten to smote your people to ash and land to rubble. We seek not to bring ruin to your worlds nor your ships; but if you so force it, our Bolo subduer ships will demonstrate their exceptional ability to strip a warship of it's ability to make war.

Again, we do not desire to bring harm to your people. Indeed, our currently deployed ships are virtually incapable of doing so. We merely wish to maintain the balance of life and order in the galaxy.

[i]...can we hold on...?[/i]
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

Then so be it.

"All fleet yards, we are at war, prepare your defenses, there is slaughter to come, I just hope that the Bolos can keep the peace."

"Fleet HQ reports Fleet 1 through 27 are ready, AIs raring to fight, weapons charged and ready for all comers. Thats a total of 300 capships of destroyer size and upwards."

"Good, if they get past the Bolos they will regret it."
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

Cerebrus wrote:
Lizzie wrote:Insufferable lack of meaningful diplomatic capacity? BAH! Your just blind and stupid. Touch my borders or my ships and pay.
You unfortunately do not understand our intentions, Empress. We seek to quell the raging fires of war that threaten to smote your people to ash and land to rubble. We seek not to bring ruin to your worlds nor your ships; but if you so force it, our Bolo subduer ships will demonstrate their exceptional ability to strip a warship of it's ability to make war.

Again, we do not desire to bring harm to your people. Indeed, our currently deployed ships are virtually incapable of doing so. We merely wish to maintain the balance of life and order in the galaxy.

''I hate to burst your bubble, but the war has begun''
sparks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by sparks »

"Sir! The ship has responded"
"That was fast, What do they say?"
Mjolnir wrote: Representative Lyci Of Clan Gleipnir: "A defensive alliance will be much appreciated, as we have no desire to go on the offensive. It shall be both ways however, so if anyone attacks you, I shall return any lost land to you.. Any combat will be completely defensive, or i will send no aid, nor accept any. Do you accept my terms?"
"What do you think then Lieutenant"
"Sir?"
"You're bloody useless you are, open hailing frequency"

***Hailing Frequency Open***
"Midgardian Ship, We will make sure all the ships we have assigned to you will stay completely defensive, however, let it be known that the remaining fleet are under my command, and have no affiliation with you. The Ships i have assigned to you are on their way, should you require more ships do not hesitate to ask, however, even though they are under your command they are still my men, and any actions taken by you that shamelessly jeapordises the lives of the men and women on board will result in offensive measures against you."
"And now. We wait"
Last edited by sparks on Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.
Cerebrus
Captain
Captain

Post by Cerebrus »

Crazykenny wrote:''I hate to burst your bubble, but the war has begun''
"There is no such thing as an indomitable fire. You would do well to remember such."

-Rear Admiral Tesla of the Order Navy
Last edited by Cerebrus on Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i]...can we hold on...?[/i]
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

For thou who declare war on the Consortium here are our ships:
http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforev ... _Fleet.zip
Ulric Jorgensson
Commander
Commander

It has been noted that today at 20:00 hours, military standard time, The fleet of Ulric's Raiders has moved into an attack posture along side the IVL and Estovakia.

Though the ships have not moved across the border, Ulric was quoted as saying "Anyone who dares attack my sister shall pay for it with blood and the lives of their loved ones"

It was not known at the time who this 'sister' was he was speaking of, though there has been more then one conjecture.

Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

sparks wrote:
***Hailing Frequency Open***
"Midgardian Ship, We will make sure all the ships we have assigned to you will stay completely defensive, however, let it be known that the remaining fleet are under my command, and have no affiliation with you. The Ships i have assigned to you are on their way, should you require more ships do not hesitate to ask, however, even though they are under your command they are still my men, and any actions taken by you that shamelessly jeapordises the lives of the men and women on board will result in offensive measures against you."
"Just cause my men are willing to die at my command, it doesn't mean I expect yours to do so. My men are willing to die in battle, as they believe, as I do, that it will get us into Valhalla. I will not risk the lives of you personnel unless I have to."
Ulric Jorgensson
Commander
Commander

Ananke, the Fleet of Ulric Jorgensson is always ready for battle, and to be perfectly honest, we're a little busy right now.