The cold war

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

"This is Clan Representative Krizen of Clan Skoll speaking for all the Clans of Midgardia. I wish to say that The rescent Fleet movements have been only in self defense, and we have no fight to pick with you, at the moment.

However, Clan Fenrir have a challenge for the IVL navy. They wish to challenge a Ragnarok class Warship with one of thier own Ragnaroks in a battle for the name. Whosoever wins, keeps the name, the looser changes it.
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

''This is Commander Ken from the flagship Nosferatu positioned at your border. All offensive actions taken against the IVL are being seen as a offensive action against the Republic of Estovakia. If your offensive statements continue a pre-emptive strike will take place''
Last edited by Crazykenny on Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/thedrofevil/BOS4copy.png[/img]
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

In the spirit of avoiding all out war, I accept your challenge Clan Fenrir.
Meet with the IVL-R-02 "Ascendant justice" in the Thraxolin Nebula outside of both of our borders. The battle will be fought with simulated weapons fire to ensure no casualties on either side.

- Elizabeth A. Brewster.
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

"Attack and you shall die. Misinterpret me again and issue such offensive and uncalled for statements again, and you shall also die, just slower. This is not a threat, it is a promise. Next time you read someones message, get your interpretation right, as it could quite easily be your last if you don't."
In the spirit of avoiding all out war, I accept your challenge Clan Fenrir.
Meet with the IVL-R-02 "Ascendant justice" in the Thraxolin Nebula outside of both of our borders. The battle will be fought with simulated weapons fire to ensure no casualties on either side.
"*laughter* Simulated weapons? You do not deserve the name of Ragnarok for your ship. For giving such a laughable and cowardly proposal, I, as a Warrior of Clan Skoll speaking on behalf of the Warriors of Clan Fenrir withdraw my challenge as the challenger is not worthy, and request you change the name to avoid further blasphemies and humiliation of your ship."
Last edited by Mjolnir on Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

''Your hollow threats mean nothing to the republic of Estovakia and we are not trespassing any rules. And its you who will die if even a shot is fired against my ships. I shall enjoy walking on the glassed surface of your capital planet and this is also a promise.

As soon as the challange has ended and nothing further has happend my ships will pullback into IVL territory. Untill then they will remain where they are.''
Last edited by Crazykenny on Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cerebrus
Captain
Captain

Post by Cerebrus »

"The continued significance of these numerous threats has not gone unnoticed to those of the Order. While the always preferred route of handling these matters is peaceful diplomacy, if all-out war is the resolute conclusion of any two parties, we will be forced to intervene with all force possible or necessary."

-Vice Admiral Jasper of the Order Navy
[i]...can we hold on...?[/i]
sparks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by sparks »

"...Sir, The Tech department has come up with somthing i think you'll like..."
"...Go ahead, What've they done now?..."
"...Does Positively Charged electron particle enhancement mean anything to you?..."
"...No, not really..."
"...Then maybe you should see this..."
"...Sweet mother of Frollop, that would mean that...wow..."
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Mjolnir wrote:"*laughter* Simulated weapons? You do not deserve the name of Ragnarok for your ship. For giving such a laughable and cowardly proposal, I, as a Warrior of Clan Skoll speaking on behalf of the Warriors of Clan Fenrir withdraw my challenge as the challenger is not worthy, and request you change the name to avoid further blasphemies and humiliation of your ship."
And I deny your request since your barbaric race refuses to honor our wish of little slaughter as possible.

You offend the Navy of the IVL and the brave men and women who run it. Attempt any attacks on my borders and I promise you will be punished.
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

''Estovakia sends more ships to the Midgard borders. The Nosferatu Flagship was pulled back to a IVL controlled border collony. The fleet is now compossed of 5x X-15 Badger Dreadnoughts, 3x X-01 Morgan Battleships, 8x F-2A Vegeta Frigates and if necassery the ''Nosferatu'' Flagship.

May this be a warning to the Midgard people who even think of attack the Republic of Estovakia''
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

"This is Representative Lyci Of Clan Gleipnir, I am speaking for my entire race. Why have you all decide we are the enemy. We are smaller than any of you, and even though our ships are reasonably powerful, they are not that good. you are being aggressive for no reason, we have yet to be hostile, you have misinterpreted our defensive moves, but why not other peoples? What have we done so far that others havent? Why did peoples who have attack got off lightly, when we are threatened with extermination? Please, stand down, for the good of both our nations"
And I deny your request since your barbaric race refuses to honor our wish of little slaughter as possible.

You offend the Navy of the IVL and the brave men and women who run it. Attempt any attacks on my borders and I promise you will be punished.
"This is Clan Representative Krizen of Clan Skoll speaking: You mistake honor for barbary? We are a culture who live for war. You have no honor. And Brave? don't make me laugh! They werent even willing to die for your honor. I say again, your naming of the ship is a profanity to my culture, and is doubly so considering the crew aboard the ship. You have named your ship as the focus for my entire culture, and you insult all of us having it that way after that request. Remove it. If you wish i can give you blueprints to prove we used the name before you if that helps. But i demand you change the name."
Last edited by Mjolnir on Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

''The offensive measures will cease as soon as you apolagize to the IVL. And give them full credit to the name ''Ragnarok'' if not our ships wil remain at there current position''
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Mjolnir wrote:"This is Representative Lyci Of Clan Gleipnir, I am speaking for my entire race. Why have you all decide we are the enemy. We are smaller than any of you, and even though our ships are reasonably powerful, they are not that good. you are being aggressive for no reason, we have yet to be hostile, you have misinterpreted our defensive moves, but why not other peoples? What have we done so far that others havent? Why did peoples who have attack got off lightly, when we are threatened with extermination? Plaese, stand down, for the good of both our nations"
I have ordered the entire Alpha and Delta battlegroups to mass at the IVL/Midgard border. We shall not cross the line unless you attack first, any attempts by your navy to engage ours will be met with defensive and counter-offensive measures.

I gave you the opportunity to have the Ragnarok renamed without real violence and bloodshed and you refuse and insult mine and my navy's honor.
You are lucky I am so forgiving.
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

"In other new the Ananke Consortium declared a state of nuetrality in the the galactic proceedings. However they declared that all attacks will be meet with overwhelming firepower from the Constitution, Repling class one, and finally our Mass Driver Armagedon"

"Uh, sir...... Mass Driver Armagedon isn't operational yet...."
What do you mean it isn't operational!!!! igot a memo telling me.... Ahh here it is. Straight from the Emporer:
You shall not declare our intentions until Mass Driver Armagedon is fininsh. Which it isn't."Ohhh, $#*t this isn't good."
"Sir, I can't help but say,"I told you so."
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

Lizzie wrote: I have ordered the entire Alpha and Delta battlegroups to mass at the IVL/Midgard border. We shall not cross the line unless you attack first, any attempts by your navy to engage ours will be met with defensive and counter-offensive measures.

I gave you the opportunity to have the Ragnarok renamed without real violence and bloodshed and you refuse and insult mine and my navy's honor.
"Without bloodshed then the honor is not there. You refuse to accept my religious wishes, and even my honor bound wishes then you mass your fleets on my border, when my fleets are still berthed and you think I am the Aggressor? Are you surprised i insult your navies honor? If you are then you are more stupid than I took you for."
'The offensive measures will cease as soon as you apolagize to the IVL. And give them full credit to the name ''Ragnarok'' if not our ships will remain at there current position''
"We shall not apologise to the IVL for them insulting us, and I will not give them credit for a name of massive religious significance to us, which we can prove we used first. Leave now, di'kut."
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Mjolnir wrote:
Lizzie wrote: I have ordered the entire Alpha and Delta battlegroups to mass at the IVL/Midgard border. We shall not cross the line unless you attack first, any attempts by your navy to engage ours will be met with defensive and counter-offensive measures.

"Without bloodshed then the honor is not there. You refuse to accept my religious wishes, and even my honor bound wishes then you mass your fleets on my border, when my fleets are still berthed and you think I am the Aggressor? Are you surprised i insult your navies honor? If you are then you are more stupid than I took you for."
A: I have no idea the state of your fleet, and your threats I take not lightly. Thus I am prepared to defend my homeland should you make any attempt.

B: I gave you the opportunity to engage in simulated warfare, win and claim the name for thyself. You refused, thus the fault of your religious wishes not being fulfilled is not mine.

C: You wish me to have over 10,000 men/women aboard a IVL-R class ship to die simply because you seek glory? And you call me the idiot? Look in the mirror hypocrite. I refuse to have my people possibly killed just to satisfy your wishes.