The cold war

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Ulric Jorgensson wrote:"Thankyou all, I will make haste to the extraction point"

*The Gigas Zero engages warp drive and speeds off*

"Now, you all get your asses out of there too!"
*Gridlock warps out suddenly*
Meet you at the exit point
Anarki
BANNED

Post by Anarki »

A swarm of ships simply stalled in the nebula. Too far from the battle, but close enough for long-range sensors to depict the battle. The ships have been waiting in the nebula for the alien ships to pass by, hidden by a powerful mass cloaking device, but the alien ships never got that far - they were stopped by a swarm of other races.

The unknown fleet could have stayed there forever, totally undetected... if their cloaking generator supplied by the station did not faulter for a moment.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Message from High Admiral Larnough:

"We have reason to believe that we have found an entrance to the Alien Home Hive. Sensors show that a force of over 400 type-4 battleships and thousands of support vessels and orbital stations protect the system. Also visible is a huge population of 'civilian' aliens and a largely industrialized world. If we were to strike this planet and obliterate it's population, the aliens would suffer severe economc loss, and we would be in a better position to assault their mobile forces.

TF80 and battlegroups will move out immediately."
Admiral
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Admiral »

Egyptianian Battlefleet Alpha 02 Commander Andy Culler:
''Aye Admiral, message recieved, we're on our way, have any specific coördinates we need to go to or do we just wait somewhere outside their scannerrange?''
[img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5640/admiralsig1jy7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/2/amdrial.png[/img]
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

"Our forces will firstly await the results of RD2 probe scanning. We have reason to believe that ECM4 deception probes - probes designed to give sensor readings of much larger presences like fortresses - are heavily in use here, along with complex minefields. Our advance must be swift but also composed, lest we are to have another TF75 incident.

Once these passive defences are cleared, our objective is to engage the capital ships head on, in order to allow our assault bombers to unload their new 'experimental' payloads onto the planet's surface population. Individual Antimatter warheads are capable of annhilating entire cities. Imagine a force of 800 bombers unleashing over 20 warheads each onto the surface.

We aim to cause as much economical damage as possible. If we can wound the heart of the beast, its claws will soon fail.

I am not one for witty metaphors, so we shall prepare for the final assault.

TF80CO Out."
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

*The remains of the IVL fleet, including a new "Velvet Hammer" class monitor, the "Child's wrath" take orbit above the Estovakian capital world*

You boys are not making any attack without us. Those bastards killed my people and tainted my worlds. I want blood paid in blood.
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

*Onboard the ''Feros'' Orbital Command Station*

Ah, its good to be back, I see you got my message even though I was captured. I would like to thank you, all of you. Your heroic deeds will not be forgotten. Even though this is a mild victory against the aliens we have deserved to celebrate this evening. Tommorow preparations will be made for the final push, its time to obliberate this alien threat once and for all, its time to regain the freedom and peace we have waited for so many centuries, its time to finish this!

*Admiral ''Roest'' enters the docked ''Gridlock'' in the hangar bay*

Its been a while since my last visit here, but I have full confident that you fought at your best for Elizebath. I will take over now and lead all civilizations to victory, lets make the final push and enjoy the eternal peace.

*EMSS-Gridlock turns out of the hangar decks and warps out, shortly after it arrives at the staging ground above the Estovakian capital world*
[img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/thedrofevil/BOS4copy.png[/img]
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

"Tell us where, when and how, and we shall do as you wish. We suggest you use us as a decoy, letting us draw off the enemy before you engage, or have us engage the enemy fleets so they cannot aid this base. Skoll Out."
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8666/cylonbasestareyevq0.gif[/img]

Mjolnir, Hammer of Thor. Id like to see you try to kill me, and why would you want to take my stuff, its all crap anyway.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Battle Report: High Admiral Larnough:

"IP-Drive warp complete. TF80 is now in the Home Hive system. The fortress defences were over 3 times as powerful as aniticipated. Mines completely destroyed, and no enemy ECM remains. However, the nature of the attack meant that we were forced to jump ships in together, rather than in a slow stream of capital ships one at a time. As we emerged, 21 battlecruisers, 4 superdreadnoughts, 5 monitors and 12 assault carriers interpenetrated, and simply ceased to exist, resulting in several cataclysmic explosions, with the loss of all hands. Predicted deaths has now reached 700,000.

The upside was that the alien mobile forces are now caught off guard by the instant presence of an entire task force, rather than a slow stream, easily picked off by defenders. Our superior speed drove the fleet back into the system, towards Planet IV. TF80 will now regroup and assign sub task forces to the Home Hive planets, to prepare for execution of general directive 18 - the complete annhilation of all living alien life in the system.

Further reports pending.

TF80CO Out."
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

Offtopic: I think we can close this sucker down. Mostly due the little activity and the upcoming Galactic Conquest.
[img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/thedrofevil/BOS4copy.png[/img]