The cold war

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Message from High Admiral Basil Larnough

"I regret to inform that despite his best efforts in suppressing the alien assault, Admiral Charresey has died aboard his flagship. The remains of TF75 are scattered throughout the sector. It would be greatly appreciated if any allied forces could harbour the survivors.

Meanwhile, TF80, who which I am in command of, has now entered the area, with a force of 20 superdreadnoughts, 34 battleships, 40 battlecruisers, 40 cruisers, 12 carriers and many other support vessels. TF81 will arrive soon along with the Monitors and Hyperdreadnoughts. Now is the time for the ultimate offensive. ANy force who wishes to accompany us as we move to the alien Home Hive will be welcome.

TF80CO Out"

OOC: I take two evenings off this forum for overtime at work, and look what happens!
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

Message to High Admiral Basil Larnough

''Its our best interest to provide a save haven for you people. We have given you the coordinates to Shipyard X-15, after repairs and maintenance have been conducted you can land on the planet it orbits and contact your superiors (X-15 doesn't have long range communication equiptment).

I wish your troops a save trip over here,

Sub-Commander ''Yuri Polinski''
[img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/thedrofevil/BOS4copy.png[/img]
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Ulric Jorgensson wrote:Christopher's ships show up soon enough, pulling along side his Sister's ship. "Sorry about the wait, it seems your comms officers were mourning your death into the wee hours of the morning. With rum" he says with a grin. "It is good to see you alive sis"
Do you need me to come aboard and give them a boot up the side of the face? I'm not dead, just a little cyro-woozy. Next time we're using Kenetic missles. :roll:

I don't suppose you got a new flagship for me planned do you? Estovakian ships are nice but it just doesn't feel the same.
Also about time the GCMS got some relief.

*Patchs through an innersteller communique directly to the queen of the GCMS*

This a call from one who would thought to be dead, I have a proposal for you. I am awear of the losses your forces are taking. I intend to dig up a relic off the IVL, from a time long past. 4 entire Battlegroups of outdated ships that was never scrapped for such an occasion such as this. I'm willing to give you half of them.

What say thou?
Admiral
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Admiral »

Another day, another ship, as they say.

The Re Capital Class ship is another ship of Egyptianian design, using survivablity and frontal armor to weather down most attacks.

Picture taken at the first Re-class ship built from planet Egyptia:

[img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5640/admiralsig1jy7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/2/amdrial.png[/img]
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

"How goes the preparation? We are ready for you to execute the plan whenever you are ready."
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8666/cylonbasestareyevq0.gif[/img]

Mjolnir, Hammer of Thor. Id like to see you try to kill me, and why would you want to take my stuff, its all crap anyway.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Mjolnir wrote:"How goes the preparation? We are ready for you to execute the plan whenever you are ready."
I've arrived in my new ship. Waiting on role call from all other fleets other then your own.
Cerebrus
Captain
Captain

Post by Cerebrus »

"Our silent observation does not insinuate a lack of preparation. All ships have achieved 100% combat efficiency and we await execution."

-Vice Admiral Jasper of the Order Navy
[i]...can we hold on...?[/i]
Zeron
Captain
Captain

Post by Zeron »

Suddenly, a burst of static is followed by a massive flash, showing he newest addition to the NTO armada: The templar.

"And I expected you'd be dead, empress. I do hope that fortune follows us here today." Zeron pauses. "I happen to have quite a few tricks up my sleeve here, also." At that moment, a small station rapidly spinning, warps in next to the tamplar. "This should be quite the surprise"

After quie a while of ships appearing, It stops and the armada forms rank. "Ready when you are."
Fade-in,fade-out
Ulric Jorgensson
Commander
Commander

Post by Ulric Jorgensson »

Christopher opens a comm channel to the Gridlock. "I'm ready whenever you are, Sister dear" he says with a smirk on his voice as multiple ships warp in. "Seems our new fleet is ready" he says with a smile.
I knew it! Ageis DOES taste like Vanilla!

[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/X295Alpha/2.gif[/img]
Admiral
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Admiral »

A large number of ships jump in at the coordinates of Lizzie's ship, their identitytag: Avenging the Dead

''This is the Egyptianian Battlefleet Alpha 02, ''Alien Extinction, we're here to avenge our fallen men who were cowardly ambushed by the Alien raiders, these are our fleet specifications'':

1 Amon Heavy Flagship
1 Osiris Flagship
2 Re Capital Class battleships
5 Horus Support Ships
7 Anubis Destroyers
10 Toth ''Tanks''.

''We will not let our friends be forgotten, nor the person who found our empire and warned us of the threat the Aliens posed.
Gentlemen, after almost 18 thousand years of peace, we are now at WAR.''
[img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5640/admiralsig1jy7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/2/amdrial.png[/img]
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

High Admiral Larnough transmits a video recording recieved from Manchester Primus to the rest of TF80, in a non-secure broadcast:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*HRH Sapientia II is inspecting the construction of an Elizabeth class Hyperdreadnought and issues a statement* -

"Regardless of the dissatisfaction of Lord Uxington, I will ensure that all of our military might will be put into this effort. As of now, the Grand Commonwealth which I rule is at war."

*When asked about the state of the RNS, the queen began to reply* -

"My proud fleet is now assembl-"

*A loud bang is heard, and the camera shakes. Focus is finally restored, showing the royal platform in ruins, smoke rising from the aftermath of an assault-grade plastic explosive. Household guards run around, jounalists cry out in pain from shrapnel wounds and civilans scream in panic, as the situation dissolves into a frenzy. The camera turns round to show the face of it's controller* -

"I am Justin Coombes, reporter for Manchester World News Service 5. I just witnessed, well.......well. The Queen......"

*Two men in suits can be seen approaching the reporter from behind. The camera falls to the floor. Shouts can be heard, and two people apparently struggle, until the clip suddenly stops.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This recording was smuggled out of Manchester Primus. The area is now under parliamentarial control, and a quarantine has been put in place. The reporter Justin Coombes was apparently executed.

We also know that 16 of the 20 Victoria class Monitors under construction exploded in the shipyard.

No other information has come to us, but as far as we are concerned, the Government and Parliamentary Military has taken control of the commonwealth. We must all mourn for our Queen, but also be prepared to continue to fight for her cause.

We will resolve this issue once the alien threat has been dispatched.

TF80CO Out"
Last edited by Exethalion on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Message from High Admiral Larnough:

"We thank Lizzie of the IVL for the offer. Her Majesty is no longer alive to thank you for your kind generosity and thought for your allies. We doubt that TF81 will be arriving at all now, because of the situation in the GCHMS. We will fight for our Queen's cause, and not let her name die in vain.

The battlegroups Tau and Upsilon will now accompany TF80 towards Home Hive 1. We would also like to thank the Estovakians for their rescue of the survivors of TF75, and the Midgardians for bravely assisting Admiral Charessy in his attack, despite the loss of the battle."

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

In recent events, all Seraphim Industries ships operating outside S.I.U.S. space have been called back to the nearest S.I.U.S. planet. The reasons for this measure are presently unknown, and President Aradel Seraphim has yet to make any public statement on the issue.

Standing orders of the S.I. Military are to turn back any ships that attempt to enter S.I.U.S. territory, and to destroy any vessel that tries to enter in spite of being turned back peacefully. President Aradel has effectively sealed off the nation from the rest of the Galaxy, and for now, even diplomatic messages are going ignored.

However, High Admiral Cortana Seraphim, the President's sister, remains aboard the
Serrated Flechette, remaining with the ships that were sent in as its back-up (three Anasazi Mk. II's and a Galactus Cannon). It appears the High Admiral is defying the President's orders to return to S.I.U.S. space, and has requested to join up with TF80, to prevent any further loss of life.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

"TF80 has granted Cortana Seraphim a place in TF80s datalink system. The Serrated Flechette and accompanying ships will assume position at the front of the attack. The Galactus Cannon will remain in a non-combat state, but will be prepared to destroy any major Alien Population or Hive if one is found. Battlegroup Upsilon, the smaller of the two, will accompany TF80 into the heart of the area.

We currenly understand that the aliens have formed a frontier force, surrounding what seems to be their home hive system. Therefore, Battlegroup Tau should meet with our Midgardian allies and lead a diversionary assault, hopefully exposing the etrance into the Alien system."
Zeron
Captain
Captain

Post by Zeron »

"I will take my ships in my new "moving wall" formation, where we will turn the specially made raleigh-class battlecruisers and let them strafe towards the enemy. The two pride of Swedens and my Templar III will then push hard forward, and pinch the enemy between us and TF80. We wait for the call to advance."
Fade-in,fade-out