The cold war

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

Mjolnir wrote:"We shall not apologise to the IVL for them insulting us, and I will not give them credit for a name of massive religious significance to us, which we can prove we used first. Leave now, di'kut."
''I will not leave, you started this nonesense in the first place over a stupid name. Now stop the senseless babling and put your money where your mouth is. Your religion means jackshit if you don't even have the muscle to back it up''
[img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/thedrofevil/BOS4copy.png[/img]
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

Crazykenny wrote:
Mjolnir wrote:"We shall not apologise to the IVL for them insulting us, and I will not give them credit for a name of massive religious significance to us, which we can prove we used first. Leave now, di'kut."
''I will not leave, you started this nonesense in the first place over a stupid name. Now stop the senseless babling and put your money where your mouth is. Your religion means jackshit if you don't even have the muscle to back it up''
Clan Representative Krizen of Clan Skoll:"I would be careful if I were you, some of the more impetuous clans may take up that offer and you will regret that severely. We have the muscle, we have the skill, we have the bravery, we have the honor and most of all we have the gods, however we wish to do this peacefully, so we also have the moral high ground over you, the aggressors. Anyone listening in to this, I impeach you to step in and stop the blatant aggression on the part of IVL and Estovakia. As for you hut'uun leave, I am asking you just leave, this is not your quarrel. And insult our culture, our religion again, you will severly regret it." Clan rep Krizen out.
Ulric Jorgensson
Commander
Commander

Post by Ulric Jorgensson »

Let it be known that Ulric Jorgensson and his Raiders, known to all simply as Ulric's Raiders, have thrown their allegiance in with the IVL. The Flagship of the Raiders, a closely guarded secret until now, has been sighted along side the IVL Flagship Ragnarok. The name designated upon the side of this new ship was seen as 'GIGAS - 1'.

Whether this means that it is the first ship in the fleet, or the first ship in a production run, it is worth noting that there were many kill markers beneath the name.

A civilian Vid-scanner captured this image from a passing frigate:

A press release from Ulric himself has been found by intergalactic news sources:

To all those who have declared hostile intentions towards the IVL, know this: I shall not allow anyone to make a move against them. Any hostile intentions made against the IVl will be considered a threat to the Raiders as well. And we brook no interference, nor will we take any prisoners.
I knew it! Ageis DOES taste like Vanilla!

[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/X295Alpha/2.gif[/img]
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

Clan Representative Krizen of Clan Skoll:"I would be careful if I were you, some of the more impetuous clans may take up that offer and you will regret that severely. We have the muscle, we have the skill, we have the bravery, we have the honor and most of all we have the gods, however we wish to do this peacefully, so we also have the moral high ground over you, the aggressors. Anyone listening in to this, I impeach you to step in and stop the blatant aggression on the part of IVL and Estovakia. As for you hut'uun leave, I am asking you just leave, this is not your quarrel. And insult our culture, our religion again, you will severly regret it." Clan rep Krizen out.
''Guess what I'm not leaving. And this is my quarrel Estovakia and IVL are practically one nation and I defend the IVL as violent as I would defend the soil of Estovakia. I also don't care 2 cents about your culture, all I heard is hot air!''
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

I Empress of the Imperium Van Lied will not step down, I will bide my time, and await for what comes. However:
Anyone listening in to this, I impeach you to step in and stop the blatant aggression on the part of IVL and Estovakia. As for you hut'uun leave, I am asking you just leave, this is not your quarrel. And insult our culture, our religion again, you will severly regret it." Clan rep Krizen out.
These two statements are in collision. You ask that my ally pull back from this argument, yet thou calleth forth those who would help you? You are a hypocrite.
My patience has it's bounds and you are about to cross them.
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

Lizzie wrote:I Empress of the Imperium Van Lied will not step down, I will bide my time, and await for what comes. However:
Anyone listening in to this, I impeach you to step in and stop the blatant aggression on the part of IVL and Estovakia. As for you hut'uun leave, I am asking you just leave, this is not your quarrel. And insult our culture, our religion again, you will severly regret it." Clan rep Krizen out.
These two statements are in collision. You ask that my ally pull back from this argument, yet thou calleth forth those who would help you? You are a hypocrite.
"I now have 3 opposing me, for doing nothing more than being faithful to my religion. I ask for help in defusing this situation as you seem either too cowardly to back down or too cowardly to do this on your own. I am the defender in this situation and i asked for help to stop the aggression, not as an ally for my cause.

And you, Estovakia, you speak so highly of your bond with IVL, saying " I defend the IVL as violent as I would defend the soil of Estovakia." Seeing as you caused much of this dispute by attacking IVL do not claim to be a goody 2 shoes ally."
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Mjolnir wrote:
Lizzie wrote:I Empress of the Imperium Van Lied will not step down, I will bide my time, and await for what comes. However:
"I now have 3 opposing me, for doing nothing more than being faithful to my religion. I ask for help in defusing this situation as you seem either too cowardly to back down or too cowardly to do this on your own. I am the defender in this situation and i asked for help to stop the aggression, not as an ally for my cause.
My patience has worn thin, continue to send such insults and thou will see true aggression. This is your last warning. I have been kind and offered thou the chance to reclaim the name through a form of combat, and you insult me & my people. You can still claim that chance or you can shoot your mouth off and doom yourself. Make your choice, I offer no alternative.
Last edited by Lizzie on Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

Mjolnir wrote:
And you, Estovakia, you speak so highly of your bond with IVL, saying " I defend the IVL as violent as I would defend the soil of Estovakia." Seeing as you caused much of this dispute by attacking IVL do not claim to be a goody 2 shoes ally."[/i]
''If you actually followed the news you would know that it was a rogue general that attacked the IVL. His corps is now drifting trough both Estovakian and IVL space. And if you don't stop soon, your gonna join him''
Ulric Jorgensson
Commander
Commander

Post by Ulric Jorgensson »

Be warned, Midgardian, your words are the spark that could set the universe ablaze in the fires of war. Choose thy next words carefully, for they may be your last.
I knew it! Ageis DOES taste like Vanilla!

[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/X295Alpha/2.gif[/img]
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

"Ananke heareby declares allegiance to Midgard, and thereby defence of them from the treachurous IVL and their Estovakian and pirate allies."

Just ask for shipdownloads and I will provide for uf you want to battle.
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

''That is the worst decision you made Ananke and probably your last''
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

"Sir, maybe you should reconsider your broadcast. You did it w/o the Emporer's permission. You might end up like that rogue general."
"No, that is impossible. If the Emperor disliked my decision, I would have been killed by is assasins by nooww Urkkk Ulrghgllllll. Ugh."

"sir, I can't say but one thing. I told you so."
Cerebrus
Captain
Captain

Post by Cerebrus »

"Your insufferable lack of meaningful diplomatic capacity will inevitably spell the end for any unfortunate civilizations any of you happen to stumble upon. As these talks have apparently turned foul, numerous groups of our Bolo subduer ships are being dispatched to the Midgard/IVL border, lest your senseless pursuing of violence should steal lives from this plane and taint the space you so callously occupy."

-Vice Admiral Jasper of the Order Navy
[i]...can we hold on...?[/i]
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

My patience has worn thin, continue to send such insults and thou will see true aggression. This is your last warning. I have been kind and offered thou the chance to reclaim the name through a form of combat, and you insult me & my people. You can still claim that chance or you can shoot your mouth off and doom yourself. Make your choice, I offer no alternative.
Clan Representative Krizen of Clan Skoll:"I insult you? You were the one who wished to use simulated weapons. You obviously know nothing of military culture. i would rather die that have my honor smirched like that. However, if you choose to, it will be you who dies."
''If you actually followed the news you would know that it was a rogue general that attacked the IVL. His corps is now drifting trough both Estovakian and IVL space. And if you don't stop soon, your gonna join him''
"Yes and I have 3 arms, 4 legs and I can fly *laughter in background*"
Be warned, Midgardian, your words are the spark that could set the universe ablaze in the fires of war. Choose thy next words carefully, for they may be your last.
"Oooo, the scary pirates are gonna come and get me.... oh noes! I am the Pirate of your nightmares. I am the soldier that hangs you. I am the judge who sentences you. But i am also the pirate who stole your stuff and forced you into pirating in the first place. Do not mess with me.

I currently count around 4-5 battlegroups on my borders. In a moments notice, I have 4-5 battlegroups to each of those ready to strike. i warn you, as much as I want to take the moral highground, I will defend myself, any man who steps into my territory without my permission will be killed. You have been warned."

A: I have no idea the state of your fleet, and your threats I take not lightly. Thus I am prepared to defend my homeland should you make any attempt.

B: I gave you the opportunity to engage in simulated warfare, win and claim the name for thyself. You refused, thus the fault of your religious wishes not being fulfilled is not mine.

C: You wish me to have over 10,000 men/women aboard a IVL-R class ship to die simply because you seek glory? And you call me the idiot? Look in the mirror hypocrite. I refuse to have my people possibly killed just to satisfy your wishes.
"I do not seek glory. I seek honor and i have a need to honor the gods. You are essentially spitting on their graves. Simulated warfare! HAH!! Cowards way to fight. You insulted me with your "offer". I do not wish war, but if you bring it, i shall eat it and have seconds. you should know, your eyeballs are bigger than your stomach, think on this before making any rash moves."
"Your insufferable lack of meaningful diplomatic capacity will inevitably spell the end for any unfortunate civilizations any of you happen to stumble upon. As these talks have apparently turned foul, numerous groups of our Bolo subduer ships are being dispatched to the Midgard/IVL border, lest your senseless pursuing of violence should steal lives from this plane and taint the space you so callously occupy."

-Vice Admiral Jasper of the Order Navy
"I for once in my life do not seek war, just to avoid it, i thank you for your intervention before they decide to invade. thank you il'kiin."
Last edited by Mjolnir on Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
sparks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by sparks »

"Sir...Are you really sure this is a good thing? I Mean, we're neutral, we won't stand much of a chance"
"Yes, But we are here to Protect The Unprotected, And the Midgard need help"
"What help can we offer? The prototype apocalypse platform imploded and created a black hole"
"Which means it's powerful beyond belief, As soon as the tech boys get it patched up there shouldn't be too many black holes"
"Yes, the Black Hole DID destroy the drone, but are you sure these people will show mercy? They all seem very political but one small spark will ignite a massive war that may devastate most of the galaxy"
"IF that's True, then i'm not going down sitting here, Open a hailing frequency with the nearest Midgard vessel"
***Hailing Frequency Open***
"Midgard ship, I call with the proposal of an alliance, should you accept we shall send in 10 firebirds, several firebase platforms and a Fortress, that will be completely at your disposal, please respond with your answer"
***Hailing Frequency Closed***
"And So begins the Calm before the Storm"
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.