The Spore Game -- species A

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

flabort
Captain
Captain

Re: The Spore Game -- species A

Post by flabort »

You fire a few times at the "Stomper" (+1 DNA), leaving gaping wounds through which your poisons can work their magic. You notice a few of the smaller ones come off, which you try to name... but another name asserts itself in it's place, "stickler". As you do so, you munch on some of the plant you're hiding in (3 DNA), a dark purple colored thing, with such broad leaves clustered so close together, on such a tall stalk in the middle, it leaves ample hiding room.

you have 3 hp
you have 3 stomach
you have 7 DNA
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Keep up the same, kill all the sticklers then move on to the big guy. Eat when stomach is at 1.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Well seeing as hidings working for us, lets try pushing evolutions towards stealth and speed for awhile.
Might be good for us, if B trys to kill us.

Also agree with bad boy
adelbert60
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by adelbert60 »

well stealth is good. but a brawny mass is not bad either. so stealth and some more hp i would say speed could come in handy.
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

You unleash a jet upon one of the sticklers, piercing it right through. you know instantly that it can't survive that at all, and turn towards the stomper. Funny thing, it appears to have felt the vibrations from this battle, and is trying to run away, it's protolimbs flailing against the ground uselessly. You break cover, shooting several shots of slime at the stomper. All of them hit, doing various degrees of damage to it. You pass over the stomper, biting into it's flesh and rolling your new spines over it, piercing it so many times.
You then roll into another of those huge purple leaf plants, before anything else can happen, and observing from behind it, you see the three sticklers remaining on the stomper peel off and swim away, really fast. You munch on one of the plant's leaves, since you're getting hungry (2 DNA)

you have 3 hp
you have 4 stomach
you have 9 DNA
adelbert60
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by adelbert60 »

eat some stickler and after that atack the kill and eat the stompler.
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

You dart out of hiding, falling upon one of the stickler corpses. You rapidly gobble it up (6 DNA), then move over to what's left of the corpse that the spiky nasty cell was eating, munching up what he wouldn't eat (5 DNA).
You then swim over to the fleeing stomper. It's not making much progress, but that's not your concern. Your concern is felling it to eat.
You fire off several jets of slime, piercing it in several more places, noting the way the stomper never seems to actually notice. You roll around on it's back, stabbing it with your several spikes, and the stomper still doesn't seem to be affected. You gnaw at it's still living flesh, leaching out nutrients but not actually eating (3 DNA), and still it seems to not react at all.

you have 3 hp
you have 6 stomach
you have 23 DNA
adelbert60
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by adelbert60 »

lets see wat a close range shot does to this guy.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Or treat it as a free nutrient pet =P
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

Once again, we've got a delayed-update situation today. I'm sorry, but keep voting for actions in the mean time.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Silverware wrote:Or treat it as a free nutrient pet =P
Sure, why not keep munching. It doesn't seem particularly dangerous by itself and we'll get a good deal of dna from it. Make sure to expel mass if we get full.
xXAesirXx
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by xXAesirXx »

Silverware wrote:Or treat it as a free nutrient pet =P

Silverware has a point I agree
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

sorry again, looks like this update has been further delayed (48+ hours isn't looking good, but...). I'm trying, I swear, but... yeesh, #2 happens, eh? :lol: I'll get to it when I can, but I can't yet.
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

Spoiler!
Thanks for being patient. Was getting ill enough to not have time to both attend school and update, but still well enough that not going to school wasn't an option.
Sicker now, so now I have time.
You hear some sounds, like something was trying to form words, but you can't make anything out.
You settle on the stomper's back, chewing and munching, eating despite it's continued status as "mobile". You slowly make a larger and larger hole, eventually large enough that you can slip into it (4 DNA). You expel excess mass, making room for more food, and dive in. This has the effect of applying your slime at it's freshest directly to it's wound, as well as the rest of you.
You continue to Om Nom Nom at it, tearing out hunks of food (8 DNA). Now being on the stomper's inside, you see a sort of interesting organ, pulsating, several sort of red wires or veins branching out to contact it's membrane in places. Especially where it has those indents where the sticklers sat. Weird. Also weird is that that large, missile launching cell has also shoved it's way in, and is pushing the... things out of it's way.

you have 3 hp
you have 5 stomach
you have 35 DNA
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

I think we now try to convey to our large 'friend' that we wish it no harm. And if we succeed with that then we sleep. Else we leave, hide and sleep.
Then we can think about reproduction.