Shellcore RP

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

James_Markam
Functionally Retarded

Shellcore RP

Post by James_Markam »

I am starting this RP thread here because our forum crashed.
If you have any problems with this or you want to join just pm me.
SEVENTH PAGE!!!
Quote:
The Salvagers tractor a small yellow IMA into a clearing amongst the piles of parts.

"Where are the other Defects?" you ask one of them.
"There are only about 10 or so Defects here," he says. "The others are out salvaging and most Defects were hunted down by High Commander Kirst'ven or Commander Kirn'ondr to power their Master's IMAs."

Cam'ilo is dragged to the protoIMA, and a Salvager drags a large mound of parts to it. The parts are sucked in, and when they come out they attach to Cam'ilo's core, sealing the damage.

"This prototype IMA isn't very strong, I'm afraid," Arnd'hacer tells everyone. "It might not be able to remove the original IMA's influence from Cam'ilo completely. It could still seize control of him if you aren't careful..."

Camo5

Quote:
"Luckily we have the IMA with us, so if it starts to try to take over Cam'ilo, we can blast it to bits! right?" you ask. "not necessarily." replies Arnd'hacer. "that multicolored spot on Cam'ilo's core could be a completely separate part of the IMA..."

James_markam

I finished the alternate core design but it won't let me upload it.
Quote:
"Can we seal it in something so it can't affect him?" you ask Arnd'hacer
"I's possible but, I can't guarantee it will work." he replies
"Then we need a backup plan in case it doesn't work." says Dor'qung
"Kill me." says Cam'ilo
"What!?!" every says at the same time
"We could make something to bring me back afterwords." replies Cam'ilo
"Fine but only if we have too." You tell him

My post should be after Deceleration's.

Deceleration

Quote:
Suddenly Cam'ilo shouts,"In your face, traitorous drug addict!" and laughs uncontrollably for a few seconds before subsiding.

"You're fixed!" Dor'qung gasps in astonishment. "Like you were never hurt in the first place!"
"I'm not sure..." Cam'ilo replies. "I can feel something in my mind, like it's trying to make me kill all of you right now and assimilate your cores. I can do that? Let me try..."

He shoots a drone, then its core attaches to Cam'ilo's newly healed core and becomes part of it! His core is now slightly larger than your own.

Arnd'hacer seems puzzled about the 'drug addict' comment but decides to ignore it, saying,"If you feel the IMA trying to control you, then you must resist it at all costs. Its nature relies upon the destruction of others to further itself. When it was housed in a structure, it was forced to serve whoever put part of their core into it. Now, it will have no boundaries to its wrath."

Camo5

Quote:
"Huh, so i can make my core bigger by assimilating things! i need to find more drones to attach to me" says Cam'ilo. "don't kill drench, remember" Dor'qung says. "well, ill always be able to keep myself from harming you guys, although i'm not sure about the random comments. was that the IMA speaking through me?" "whatever the case, I really hope we don't have to shoot you to save all of us..." you say.

Deceleration

Quote:
"You can't kill me! NO ONE CAN STOP ME N- oh sorry, just speaking what was on my mind. Or was that the IMA's mind? Hmmm..." Cam'ilo says.
A Defect rushes into the clearing. "Salvager Qir'ching reporting, Leader! A Commander of the Verdant Warriors approaches with a force of at least five thousand battlecores. It's not the dreaded High Commander Kirst'ven, but one of his friends, most likely Commander Andre'xi. ETA 4 minutes!"
Arnd'hacer says,"It is time to repay my debt to the entirety of Sectored Space! Morning Dew Salvagers Qir'chen, Qir'chan, Qir'ching, follow me! Stay here Corelings, this is not your war."

Camo5

"Awwww...but i want to suck up SOme of the battlecores to get stronger so i don't kill myself again..I WILL DESTR- just a couple :oops: "

Deceleration

Quote:
As Cam'ilo resigns himself to sucking in parts from the surrounding piles and turning them into weapons with his new abilities, you examine the IMA's core and the protoIMA.

"If I try to put the IMA's core in the protoIMA's structure, then that would keep it under control, right?" you ask drench.
"Why do you insist on not capitalizing my name?" drench complains.
"You're a drone. Live with it." Dor'qung replies.

The distant battle sounds grow louder. You can hear quite a few battlecores explode, but not five thousand. Suddenly, four green battlecores fly into the clearing! One tractors the IMA core and protoIMA, while the other three indunate the airspace with missiles.

"DIE YOU VERDANT MONSTERS OR WHATEVER YOU'RE CALLED! I WILL DESTROY YOU AND MAKE YOU MY SLAV-" Cam'ilo rants at them. He flies at one of them and begins tearing off pieces with a shiny new beam 4.

Despite your best efforts, two battlecores escape with the IMA and protoIMA.

"AFTER THEM!!!" Dor'qung screams, his missile firing another volley at the fleeing shellcores.
"No need to shout..." drench mutters.

Camo5

Quote:
After ripping pieces straight to the core of the battlecore, while tractoring it in place, Cam'ilo rushes at it, causing a small implosion as his new core absorbs the tattered battlecore. "YES! now we're cooking" he says more to himself, since the others are chasing the battlecores. "careful, master. The bigger your core gets, the more powerful you but also the IMA fragment becomes..." said drench. "I know that, that's why i did it! look! it even had a disrupter 5!!" Cam'ilo retorts.

James_markam

This should be before Camo5's
Quote:
As Cam'ilo chases after the battle cores with the IMA you follow Dor'qung as he goes after the ProtoIMA and you see him flashing black again. When you start to fall behind you activate the speed 8 and speed past Dor'qung you charge your main weapon and fire at the battle cores but, instead of firing a regular shot a concentrated white beam hits one of them next to it's core and passes right through it. For a moment your mental processors try to figure out how that could have happened then continue on to how you can use it to your advantage when you get an idea an black ball of energy passes you and sticks to the other battlecore. you re direct you sensors to your rear you see Dor'qung is fully black and the visible parts of yourself are white. you return you attention back to the battle cores and fire a continues beam at the battlecore pulling the ProtoIMA cutting all the parts from it's core at the same time as Dor'qung covers the other one with blobs of black energy that slow it down then explode in a similar way as Kirn'ondr was destroyed.
We had a total of 7 pages, 70-75 post, 300-315 views in three days in a forum with only 3-5 active members posting.
Image Image Image

The purge has begun...

[hr][/hr]ImageImageImageImage
[spoiler]Image
So, how do I get to the core from here?
[/spoiler]
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Shellcore RP

Post by Bad Boy »

I've got nothing to say about the rp or whether this should be here because I don't particularly care.

I'm just posting here to say that this is a guy who knows about putting apostrophe's in names. To those who post in spore thread b, take a look at this and tell me honestly that things wouldn't be better if we were k'ami'ra'.
Camo5
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Camo5 »

Don't forget the part where we meet that guy with 8 letters who just attached the IMA, made tons of beam 9's and missile 13's, and began to suck us all in as Cam'ilo (yes i came up with that name to match my personality :roll: ) says "the bigger their name, the larger their ego..."

that's where i remember being left off in the other forum
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

James_Markam wrote:I am starting this RP thread here because our forum crashed.
If you have any problems with this or you want to join just pm me.
Or, since I'm a moderator, I can just lock the thread.

Here's how it works: Starting an RP here, with people from here? A-okay. Deciding "Well, my forum died, so I'm gonna bring my players over to this forum and continue it" is less okay. Please give me a convincing reason to not lock this thread. What's stopping you from starting a new forum anyway? It's pretty easy to make free ones or whatever.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
James_Markam
Functionally Retarded

Post by James_Markam »

Well we could make a whole new forum but, most of us who were involved in the RP already had accounts here so it just seemed like a logical decision. And just locking the thread just because it originated from another forum is just a douche move. If we do something wrong like spamming then that would give you a reason to lock it. Besides I don't think any one will care if we have a RP or not.
Image Image Image

The purge has begun...

[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Alright, if most of your players already have accounts here, then it's fine. Continue.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
James_Markam
Functionally Retarded

Post by James_Markam »

Now we wait for the others to get here
Image Image Image

The purge has begun...

[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]
Biggums425
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Biggums425 »

James_Markam wrote:Now we wait for the others to get here
that might take a while...
Anna wrote:Alright, if most of your players already have accounts here, then it's fine. Continue.
I am also one (but I was mr bubbles! Ha.)
Camo5
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Camo5 »

well, while we wait, shall we continue the RP? :D
"This is our only chance!" drench yells. "Cam'ilo! point that glowing spot on you towards (what the heck is that guy's name?)! Dor'qung and Other guy, amass all of your firepower at his energy storage!" (i'm gonna stop here to let you decide where it should go next :D)
James_Markam
Functionally Retarded

Post by James_Markam »

I don't really remember that post but I'll go with it
As you and Dor'qung concentrate you fire power at (Don't know his name)'s generators you're Light Beam crosses paths with one of Dor'qung's Anti-Matter Missiles causing a mini black-hole to form right next to (Don't know his name).
Image Image Image

The purge has begun...

[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]
Decagonal
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Decagonal »

Hello, I made an account months ago and lurked for ages, then promptly forgot my password. I created a new account, so...

His name is Andreix'Kornoth if you're wondering.
I am also the creator of this ill-fated thread if you're wondering that too.
I am normally called Deceleration as a final note.
The black hole is sucked into Andreix'Kornoth's massive core, and absorbed!

"YOU CAN"T STOP ME! NOTHING IN THIS WORLD LEFT CAN CONTEST WITH THE POWER WITHIN MY-" he shrieks.

Before he can complete his thunderous speech, his core tears itself into two entities, one black as a black hole and one the white of a core. Each half begins battling the other.

"I AM ANDRE'IX! DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!" the white one screams.
"I AM KOR'NOTH! SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!" the black one screams.

Deciding this is a good distraction, you and your companions Dor'qung, Cam'ilo, and drench flee for your lives with the protoIMA to where Arnd'hacer and his Salvagers fight the battlecore army.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I also made all the names except Cam'ilo and the Splitter.
Also, there is a new forum, http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shellcore_Command/index/ but since this was restarted here it'll stay here.
James_Markam
Functionally Retarded

Post by James_Markam »

Glad to see you made it here I would continue the story but I have to go...
Image Image Image

The purge has begun...

[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]
Decagonal
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Decagonal »

Would you like to move it to our new forum? That way we wouldn't be imposing on the gracious hosts of this forum.
James_Markam
Functionally Retarded

Post by James_Markam »

Might as well I'm sure Anna would like to lock the thread as soon as possible (I could be wrong tho).
Image Image Image

The purge has begun...

[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

I have an idea for this rp game. Every time you see an apostrophe, you take a sip/puff/hit of your favorite drink/smoke/hallucinogen. First one to unlock the secrets of the Universe wins! Image