The Spore Game -- Species B

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Das_Hexer
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: The Spore Game -- Species B

Post by Das_Hexer »

I say we flank it and bombard it with our rocket spikes if it is a threat. If it is a humongous beast which I expect I say we dig cavities in its body and do what we do to all humongous beast
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Post by kittenpillar100 »

It ran away though
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

If it's possible to follow it then we should do so and see where it goes. It's proven little threat so far though I'm sure that will change.
And I don't think it's a huge beast, I'm pretty sure flabort implied that it was something made by the aliens, maybe the harvester or something else. It may be one of their cameras.

It seems the gork!s are hurt. Eat any plants around and lay an egg with the following:
Poison resistance - Gork! (6) It'll prove very useful in tandem attacks
Secrete hardening agents (10) if we get enough, it + web spinning will be great to have. If we don't get enough
Egg shells (8) because they'll definitely be useful at some point in time.

After that, the gork!ies seem injured so they should go home and nap. Maybe the kamira's can hunt down the rocker/stoners on their own, not sure if that's a good idea though.
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

we've already got egg shells, so i think that should be replaced with extend spines. other than that i'm seconding bad boy, although i'm not too keen on web spinning. we could try and make tools out of the hardening agents
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Das_Hexer
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Das_Hexer »

I honestly think he nerfed the kamiras though, We took down TWO megabeast by ourselves using logic and our biological superiority. I believe since we are controlling this hunting party we'll be fine on our own.

Also I second the secrete hardened material and web spinning, And we also need those rods for construction.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Oh, so we do, changing my vote. Flabort you might want to do something, I'm not sure if we're supposed to be able to give our eggs shells more than once but if so I imagine there'd be some sort of price hike.

And yeah, I'm not exactly a web spinning fan either but I think it'll be useful in the long run, particularly with hardening agents. We can probably use it to trap things, as das mentioned, and for a variety of less combat based uses I'm sure.
James_Markam
Functionally Retarded

Post by James_Markam »

And the Gork! can coat the webs with their slime.
Image Image Image

The purge has begun...

[hr][/hr]ImageImageImageImage
[spoiler]Image
So, how do I get to the core from here?
[/spoiler]
Das_Hexer
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Das_Hexer »

Speaking of egg shells, Can we get a caste system for the gork and kamira? Like brooders for the reproduction of the species warriors for hunting parties Leaders for intelligence and war plan and field leaders to be well commanding the warriors, And the patriarch would obviously be the oringial or matriarch, We do have a male/female system right?
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Kamira are girlier than Gork!. Period.
web spinning and hardening agent will help us make cavers bigger by making scaffolds, we can also make spears outof a rod nd a glob of HA moulded into a spike.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

Spoiler!
Taking egg shells more than once is just simply making the shells stronger/thicker. And, no, I'm not making a higher price for that one.
Das_Hexer, I don't understand what you mean by nerfed the kamira. The kamira are just as strong as before in all respects. Just... fighting stronger foes.
As to caste system... Well, the Kamira already have an alpha, who's rank is earned by lethal combat. And the Gork! have a council for each branch, made up of the 5 or so strongest individuals. But if there are more votes for diversifying the caste systems...
You try to herd the Gork! back to the nest. Most of them simply opt instead to munch a few plants, and then settle down on the ground where they are, making things hard for you and the Kamira who would rather not spend time guarding the sleeping Gork!.
Since leaving them out here, were anything could come along and eat them in their sleep is out of the question, you instruct the other Kamira to carry them back to the nest, since they wouldn't go there on their own. Each Kamira hefts two Gork!, leaving a couple spare tentacles, and then swims to the closest entrance to the nest. Since that's the purple entrance, where the stoners were rumored to be lurking near, you stay on your guard as you transport them (+3 bonus DNA). You also munch on some plants on the way (+5 DNA).
Once you reach the nest, you lay an egg, feeling that the DNA within is being jumbled, and then exit. (It will hatch in three updates time, pick ahead of time whether to continue being the sire, or be the offspring) You then look around some for the stoners, with the help of the other Kamira, but fail to find them yet.

you have 9 hp
you have 24 stomach (+.5 photo, +1.5 algae)
You have 3 DNA (+1 photo, +1 algae)
Spoiler!
It was hard to deduce, but you voted for evolutions... Spin webs, and hardening agent, right? It seems like you did.... 1-2-3...2-3-4... 22...20...13....3... 2-3-4-3...
Well, that's what you're offspring'll get.
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
Das_Hexer
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Das_Hexer »

I say we re-assume the source's consciousness (Sire) and start some type of politics system to make things easier, Unless our current state is better than that
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Change to the offspring, we will be the leader of the architects caste.
Several castes:

Leaders: diplomats, politicians, monarchs, basically the leaders, they are the most powerful getting to the top by lethal combat, one Gork! one Kamira.

Hunters/gatherers: you can't be one of the weakest to join this caste however you can't be the strongest either, they will hunt for foods all types

Warriors: basically the soldiers, just in case we are threatened by another species they will fight against them, higher ranks are commanders while lower ranks are melee and ranged infantry(kamira's snipe and use swords, Gork! fire slime and ram)

Architects: the builders of the tunnels, Gork! mine with their slime beams, kamira widen the tunnels with bombs and place scaffholds to keep the caverns stable

Gaurds: the toughest(but not the ones with the most powerful attacks nessicarily) guard the entrances and exits to the caves and more guards gaurding the great glow stone

Smiths: only Kamira can join because they are the only ones who can produce a hardening agent and forge rods, they make weapons for kamira soldiers

Recruiters: the recruit people for the different castes, mainly Gork! because the are the most barbaric and can whip all the recruits into shape like mr large from the cherub books ;)

this is my choice for a caste system, second for something that isn't anarchy :!:
Das_Hexer
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Das_Hexer »

Speaking of caste, We need a EXPLODE EVERYTHING class. A breed of kamira dedicated to the spines that are basicly rocket launchers on wheels. We need nuclear missile launchers on wheels.
James_Markam
Functionally Retarded

Post by James_Markam »

It's possible that if an organism was to eat certain minerals then they become radioactive. If the Gork! can produce it some how then the kamira can have nuclear spine launchers (or if flabort just gives it to us because he feels like it).
Image Image Image

The purge has begun...

[hr][/hr]ImageImageImageImage
[spoiler]Image
So, how do I get to the core from here?
[/spoiler]
Das_Hexer
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Das_Hexer »

James_Markam wrote:It's possible that if an organism was to eat certain minerals then they become radioactive. If the Gork! can produce it some how then the kamira can have nuclear spine launchers (or if flabort just gives it to us because he feels like it).
I was being sarcastic about nuclear missiles, I just meant BIGGER spine rocket things