The Spore Game -- Species B

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

James_Markam
Functionally Retarded

Re: The Spore Game -- Species B

Post by James_Markam »

So Nukes would just be awesome to have.
Image Image Image

The purge has begun...

[hr][/hr]ImageImageImageImage
[spoiler]Image
So, how do I get to the core from here?
[/spoiler]
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

I say we be the offspring, and in the mean time we go out hunting some more.

And I'm just throwing my vote in against the caste system. Partly because I just don't like that vision of where we're going and partly because why the hell would a random young kamira have the political influence to implement a complex caste system? There'd be people against it and we've no more standing in this society than any other individual so I don't see (or perhaps don't want to see) how we'd manage to implement it.
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Post by kittenpillar100 »

we have political influence because we can shoot webs and harden it. It may make us an outcast though :3
we need to bring our egg to the pink branch as well because, as me and vidboi will probably agree, PINK is extreme!
Edit: the explode everything class is basically covered in the army class, ranged kamira fine tune their spine launchers and train with their pressure systems, the warriors also have slightly nastier bio-weapons than the other castes.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

i guess they would just be a faction of the warrior caste. but all in all, i support the caste idea that kittenpillar stated
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Das_Hexer
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Das_Hexer »

Alright kitten has the right idea but pink? Can we even perceive color?
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

i have a plan of action to make us more socially important. i think we should now go back and find the alpha kamira. we should talk to it and become friends and if possible it's aide/second in command. of another kamira attacks the alpha to try and gain dominance we should protect the alpha and introduce a new concept of loyalty to the kamira. take our egg with us as well, and explain that we know it has powerful mutations and should be protected
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

well if we call the branches different colours what do you think?
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
Das_Hexer
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Das_Hexer »

We call branches colors as a metagame esque style to make sure we know which is which, But for all we could know we're color blind blobs
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

<Explitive>, so tired. <explitive> <explitive> exam week.
Sure, only got one class to study for, but...
Sorry, today's update will be delayed... until tomorrow, likely.
Here's hoping I can do it in the evening today, though.
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

seconding vidboi, and who cares what it really is blob or colour pink is extreme either way
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

The egg hatches in two updates time.
Votes to stay the sire: Das_Hexer (1)
Votes to become the offspring: Kittenpillar, Bad Boy (2)

The kamira don't have seperate branches, yet. The Gork! only have three, Vanilla, Purple, and Scar, and purple's only marked by a few purple spots. You can perceive color, but... none of the kamira have color variations yet. There is no... pink branch.

You can't find tooth nor claw of the stoners, and decide to call off the hunt. They are not in the Purple Nest region. There's only a few signs that they might have been, but they aren't any more. You are about to carry your egg to the alpha, and then remember you left it over with the Gork! when you left them right in the entrance. You tell the other hunters that you're going in through the purple entrance, they should go around to the Central tunnel, let the hunting party waiting there know it's their turn to go.
You head to the nest, and poke your head into the entrance. You don't see much abnormal activity, and so proceed to the room where you left your egg, and the Gork!. To your surprise, they've covered themselves in some sort of crystal, extra segments on top of their already segmented shells. They also have long horns, and have created a pile of long crystal shards... sharp crystal shards. One of them calls you over to observe their new craft. Interesting... It's the same color as their slime, just much more saturated. Which is still orange... but while their slime is mostly clear now, these crystals are opaque. These Gork! will really stand out if these crystals hang on their backs for long.
You pick up your egg, and then carry it towards the central tunnel. It's important, different than most. The alpha will protect it, and you will have political status. You hope. And it's a ways from this entrance to the central tunnel.

you have 9 hp
you have 21 stomach (+1 algae)
you have 4 DNA (+1 algae)
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

simply continue with the plan and our branches (which will be made) are
PINK: mainly architects and other crafters
Amber:(also the most powerful kamira) it refers to the <3'ness of the glow stone
Star: warriors, and the biggest of the groups, hunt, gather, fight, gaurd and normal kamira

also crafter clan(for weapons) now welcomes Gork! because they can produce crystals.
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

I hate doing this.
Not the spore game, I don't mean I hate doing that.
I mean delaying/cancelling/posting late updates.
It feels like defeat whenever I do, a feeling that I experience much too often.

If what I'm saying isn't enough to say what I'm trying to say, today's update is delayed again.
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

The egg hatches in 1 update's time (next update)
Votes to remain the sire: 1
Votes to become offspring: 2

You pass several landmarks, and know you're in the right direction, when you see some more Gork! coated in the orange crystal stuff. You note out loud that that's directly interfering with their camouflage, but most of the Gork! ignore you. After passing a flattering sculpture resembling yourself, or any other kamira, you finally reach the central tunnel, and the alpha.
You tell him that the contents of the egg are very important, and that he should protect it. The egg contains some very unique... changes. He gestures to a pile of eggs in his chamber, and tells you to leave it with the other eggs that are supposedly different. Several other Kamira have come by recently with that claim, he tells you, all expecting him to protect their young. And, no, you won't have any "political influence", he says, before you can even mention that that was your goal. Only the alpha gets to make those kinds of important decisions. And if you don't like it, you can challenge him to the rank of alpha, and then change the system.
He's obviously getting a little cranky from the number of times he's stated this little speech of his in the past few moments. maybe you shouldn't leave your egg here? But... you intended to, why not?.... tough decision.
You spy some of the orange coated Gork! emerge into the central tunnel. Their crystal refracts the light from the Great Glow stone, and all of a sudden they look a lot scarier for a moment. But... why should that be?

you have 9 hp
you have 19 stomach (+1 photo)
you have 5 DNA (+1 photo)
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

This alpha has obviously had a very annoying life, let us leave him be, but tell him out caste idea just in case it pricks his curiosity.
also tell him what the evoloutions are just as were leaving, he might change his mind.