The Spore Game -- Species B

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Re: The Spore Game -- Species B

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Let's join up with the gork, they need us for we are the most beautiful kamira ever to live.
The chandalier is a good idea but my shrind surrounded the glow stone with the crystal to amplify the power as well, meh who cares.
Join the Gork! party. Perfectione electra aproves.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

You hastily agree to helping with the chandelier, as being a great project to embrace the creative spirit, and also perhaps to even moving out. You also ask about making more chandeliers for moving the light further along the tunnel, an idea which the Gork!'s group heavily approves of.
You then start rapidly producing as many threads as you can, first using your hardening agent to mount clusters of threads on the roof while other Kamira coat the threads with more hardening agents. Further Kamira start gluing threads to each other to form cone shapes, and the Gork! start coating these with their slime and causing it to shrink down into those crystals. A lot of Gork! see what's going on, and join in, making the Gork!'s stage go faster.
Eventually, there is a chain of almost 10 chandeliers down the chamber, although only 2 have enough crystal to be called finished. The Gork! struggle together to lift the Great Glow Stone, and even though a single Kamira could lift it easily, they insisted they work on that stage themselves. Once they get it up, they very quickly deposit it into one of the chandeliers. The tunnel is very suddenly brighter, all or most of the nooks and crannies lit up, albeit with an odd orange light.

You have 9 hp
you have 20 stomach (+2 photo)
You have 14 DNA (+2 photo)
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
adelbert60
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by adelbert60 »

continue this work till its done and after that discus about da new colony plans.
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

seconded, congratulate our companions on their work, then, when all the chandaliers are complete, make a huge spectacle of ourselves, posing in the light. :3
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

Ugh. I'm sorry, I'm a bit... Well, my brain's a little loopy right now. I was conscripted into cleaning the garage today, so I couldn't get to the computer to update when I planned, and the scents in there are enough to.... Well, let's just say I'm making liberal use of the backspace & arrow keys to type this. And the physical work (something I'm not used to) and lack of water...

Sorry. Today's update won't happen. I fear I may be conscripted to finish up tomorrow, too, so....
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

Sorry guys. I can't do this anymore.
And this time I do mean the Spore game.

I'm retiring it. It's been great, You've all been great, I'm sure good times were had all around. But, I can't keep on. Sorry.
I may not even show up often here on wyrdysm anymore. But I enjoyed the time I had cursing away at my dice, in a public library, and coming up with various foes and watching your various techniques in fighting them was pretty cool.
Spoiler!
Also, when you fought that "invisible" thing, and it hit you with a light attack? Yeah, that was it's camera, as some of you may have guessed. And why was it so hot? Well, it generated that heat as a side effect of not being in the visible spectrum. I was going to make a climatic battle for the transfer to creature stage, where it uncloaked and cooled off, but...
Yeah, sorry I have to let this die.
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

D:
boo hoo hoo!
bye flabort, and wyrdysm.