WMZquest - This room is soft and white.

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Re: WMZquest - This room is soft and white.

Post by Lizzie »

Looks mechanical. Lets observe.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Quick! Make for the door! Don't wait! I am suspicious of this! That thing does not look like happy good news for us, and they might throw it in and then shut us in again! Charge in headlong! Before they can close the exit! Rip and tear!

RIP. AND. TEAR!
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

With what? We are bound and gagged. We have nothing to rip and tear with.
Anna

Post by Anna »

→↓→ + HK
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Violence or calm, violence or calm, violence or calm. Oh screw it here goes nothing! It's not like they've done anything too bad too me when I've tried to escape before, I'm starting to get used to the electrical shocks!
"Get out of my way!"

"Ow!"
Well, that didn't go as well as I'd hoped...

"You're never gonna learn, are ya, ya dumb bitch!?"
"Ease up, Hepsut, you're not supposed to hurt her!"
"Friggin bitch took my ear, I'ven't made it up to her yet!"

Oh, that's why I have to wear the mask now, in case you're wondering. My mouth hurts...

(Disclaimer: All art in this update sucks terribad due to lack of sleep. I am not liable in any way)
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

No. We don't want to escape yet. They wrongfully imprisoned you, us. We must get out, but we must not let them know what we are planning, no. Must not let them know. Must not.

We must investigate this object. This is new. This is odd. This must be important. Perhaps a clue of why they keep us here.

Violence, the answer? Maybe. It has been in the past. It will be in the future. But not now. Never now. Now is not the time for violence. Violence is what bad girls do. Nenet mustn't be a bad girl.

We must use cunning. Wits. Mind. Thought. Logic.

We must investigate this object.

You asked earlier what you should call us. Echo. Echo. Call us Echo.

We must wait, and watch, and learn. Always learn. Nenet must learn. Learning is what good girls do. Nenet must be a good girl.
Verminator
Captain
Captain

Post by Verminator »

Do you know the exact reason why you're here in the first place?
I have to kill fast and bullets are [i]too slow.[/i]
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

Have they indecently assaulted you? They have, haven't they? THE SICK BASTARDS, TOUCHING A HELPLESS LITTLE GIRL LIKE THAT! THEY MUST ALL DIE! DIE, I SAY!

When we find out where you are, of course
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.
guilee186
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by guilee186 »

Quiet down. Pretend to be nice. Hold in the violence. We can take apart that silly thing they're throwing in with us, can't we?

But first, Nenet must control herself. Control is everything. Control is power.

We'll talk more about escape later.
Congratulations. You're a textbook definition of a troll. -Danny
~Armored Core is to Cosmicbreak like Starcraft II is to World of Warcraft.~
Anna

Post by Anna »

Müg wrote:Violence, the answer? Maybe. It has been in the past. It will be in the future. But not now. Never now. Now is not the time for violence. Violence is what bad girls do. Nenet mustn't be a bad girl.
Listen to this, except for everything.

Violence is not the answer. Violence is the question. Yes, is the answer. If violence doesn't work the first time, then you aren't using enough. I'm so disappointed, Nenet. You're not nearly as psychotic as I thought. I hope you eat some faces later to make up for it. Eat some faces. In the meantime, though, violence seems an unlikely solution to our problems, so let's wait and see. Play along for now. We need our arms free so we can rend them to pieces. Yeees.
Quality Control Enforcer
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

Verminator wrote:Do you know the exact reason why you're here in the first place?
Hey guys, looks like we should catch a glimpse of the earliest memories our dear hostess can recall.

Cheesy flashback style with blurry-edged vision, if need be.
Realism, seriously? It's a space ship game. Realism was thrown out the window a long time ago.
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Müg wrote:Nenet must learn. Learning is what good girls do. Nenet must be a good girl.
I- is that so? I don't really think they'll consider me a good girl after that, not that they did anyway.
Verminator wrote:Do you know the exact reason why you're here in the first place?
I was five when they brought me here, there didn't really seem to be a reason... Except I was homeless, nobody would miss m- guh!

"C'mere you bitch we're not done with ya!"
"Give the girl a break, Hepsut. Just bring her over here"

This can't be good, I don't think.
Imaillusion wrote:Have they indecently assaulted you? They have, haven't they? THE SICK BASTARDS, TOUCHING A HELPLESS LITTLE GIRL LIKE THAT! THEY MUST ALL DIE! DIE, I SAY!

When we find out where you are, of course
W-what kind of question is that to ask at a time like this?! I really am sick in the head!
guilee186 wrote:Quiet down. Pretend to be nice. Hold in the violence. We can take apart that silly thing they're throwing in with us, can't we?
But first, Nenet must control herself. Control is everything. Control is power.
We'll talk more about escape later.
Anna wrote:In the meantime, though, violence seems an unlikely solution to our problems, so let's wait and see. Play along for now. We need our arms free so we can rend them to pieces. Yeees.
A- alright. I really hope this doesn't end too badly. My mouth hurts so bad...

Squishy wrote:Hey guys, looks like we should catch a glimpse of the earliest memories our dear hostess can recall.
My earliest memories? I guess they're from the streets. There aren't many homeless people, where I'm from, just us orphans that slipped through the system.
Other than that, my memories are of this room, of other rooms like this one, and of the other children.

W- what's that cold thing against my spine? That feels really uncomfortable... I don't feel too good about this... Make it stop please... Please.. Pl- "AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

It hurts. It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts please save me it hurts.
It hurts. Please. Mother.

The pain, I... It... Mommy, please...

Please...

Save me...

"Please, just let me sleep for a little while longer..."

(I realize I'm sorta terribad at art in paint, and that last picture I drew in photoshop took way too long to be efficient. :V)
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~