Interest Check - Potential System and Setting

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Interest Check - Potential System and Setting

Post by Chiiro »

Bump once more.
Status Update: We're going with Rouel. Expect knightly orders, award ceremonies, duels and courtly endeavors!
Characters can be either rookies or pros, 70 points for stats and 2 free points in education.
All characters will be joined together in the same squad in a knightly order, just as you've finished basic knightly education.

For the Rouel faction file, see here.
I'd like to know how many people actually think they'll be able to play, I have 5 so far. (Arc, Droid, Verm, Cyn, Muug)
If we pass over 7 I think I might have to run two parties. :V
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

I should be able to play, so long as I can get an electronic copy of the rules ect.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Join #WyrdysmMZ on the irc.rizon.net IRC server, and we'll be able to help you.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Anna wrote:Join #WyrdysmMZ on the irc.rizon.net IRC server, and we'll be able to help you.
Not that we really want to...
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Putting a post here since I haven't been paying attention. I'm up for anything so long as I'm allowed to have some fun.
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Campaign: Red Lions
Premise - Tabithjistan!

Knight Commander Jeanne Bleu, leader of the Red Lions' operations in Tabithjistan, looked down at the transfer roster.

Alderé, Negev, Audubon, Halbech...
She didn't like the sound of the name Alderé, if she could remember right an Alderé had been found guilty of treason, she really hoped that didn't run in the family.
Neither the names Negev or Audubon were all that familiar to her, she'd have to have a look at the background checks later...
Halbech however, was a name she knew. Tarn would probably make a great addition to the Red Lion troops and she hoped he'd inspire the other transfers

Oh well, whatever happened they'd be Clover's problem, she had enough things to take care of without seeing to new additions. She put the documents down on her desk and headed out towards the door of her office. The Lion's Mane squad was leaving for Sabi'terhat and she was leading the attack. Time to kick those damn dirty bandits back to the caves they came from.

Code: Select all

Transfers for Fang Squad

Joseph Alderé
Eckard Audubon
Tarn Halbech
Theo Negev
In the third hangar, Leuph Clover was waiting patiently for the truck to arrive with his new team members.

"Well, Knight Captain, do you think we'll be disappointed?" Spoke Karl Pheipel, standing right behind Clover.

"I don't know, Pheipel, but I hope we won't. There they are now, full attention"

The truck rolled up to the hangar doors, and the back hatch flipped open.
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Campaign: Leviathan
Premise - RNV Rising Sun.

Wolfgang Strauss, captain of the RNV Rising Sun, stepped onto the makeshift stage in front of the sea of people gathered on the launch deck.
They were almost exclusively new faces; He wasn't sure what to expect of them, but they were expecting a lot from him, no doubt.

He cleared his throat into the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, sirs and dames. Welcome aboard the Rising Sun. I am Knight Commander of Grace Wolfgang Strauss, and I am the captain of this ship"
He straightened his back a bit, glancing back and forth over the crowd. There were alot of young pople down there, something he wasn't entirely comfortable, but they'd been picked from a large selection of individuals due to their promising résumés.

"It's a pleasure for me to stand here before you, today, as we are about to set sail towards the mission we have been given. Today, we leave for the Sedestean continent, to end the militant advance of Coalition forces in the area. With me today, I have Warrant Officer Chen Wuei, of the Yaichu naval forces, who will be supplying us at their naval bases along the coast" He motions towards a man behind him, with distinctively oriental features and a long black ponytail falling out from under a naval officer's cap. "Mister Wuei, if you would be so kind"

"Thank you, captain" With a polite bow, Chen Wuei took center stage. "Sirs and dames, I would like to express sincere gratitude for your help in this matter, on the behalf of me as well as my people"
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Campaign: Leviathan
Mission - Rainman

Aboard the RNV Rising Sun, 07:32.

Everything's been prepared. All pilots are ready to go, chevaliers have been properly checked, rechecked, armed and equipped with booster engines.
Squads one and two have already taken off from the runway, squads three and four are just about to launch. That leaves five, and six, waiting under deck for their turn to hit the catapult.

There was a rebriefing this morning, after touching down at the target location Squad five will deal with all artillery at the scene as well as supporting armor if possible. Following that, they are to move away from the scene, towards the border, and contact HQ. Philipe Poirrot has been assigned the squad leader for the time being due to experience, but this is not final.

A roaring noise from above deck makes it way down the elevator to where Squad fives four machines are waiting, it seems like squad three and four are taking off.

"Squad five, this is Alfonse. The second group just took off. Are you ready to move out?" Alfonse di Venio's voice echos in the cockpit commlinks of the pilots.

"Copy that di Venio, this is Five Leader; We're ready" Philipe replies. "Don't die on me, kids, or my career is going with you. Sir Gesinat, I'd be very happy if you'd help me keep an eye on them. Lets move out"

The elevator starts rising, up to the deck and the catapult. This mission starts now.