Doppleganger Damacy - Exalted

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Doppleganger Damacy - Exalted

Post by Anna »

You decide upon the name "Tessa" for yourself. At least for the moment, anyway. Who knows how long you'll be maintaining this form, after all? But at some point you might choose to interact with human society, and at that point you'll certainly need a name. You head down-river to the East, and once you're a far enough distance from Goodharbor, you pause by the river and strip off your clothing.

You wash the garments in the river, letting the blood soak out, and then get in to clean yourself off too. Ever since you absorbed the knowledge of that man, you have learned the concept of bathing, and find it appeals to you. The water is cold, but that's not of concern, and washing off all that blood is enjoyable.

Afterwards, while you're letting your clothes and yourself drip-dry, you don't hear a large, rabid wolf approaching you, drawn by the scent of blood. Not until the last moment. It lunges forward, attempting to tear out your throat with its teeth. You bring your arm up in an attempt to deflect the blow, and are met with a tearing pain shooting up your arm.

You grab your sword and bring it up, swinging at the beast's head, but it bounds away and lunges again. You dodge aside, and another attempt to cleave off the wolf's head fails as the beast darts back. Finally, the beast lunges forward, its jaws locking onto your shoulder and tearing flesh as it tackles your to the ground. The last thing you hear before unconsciousness claims you is the sound of the wolf howling in pain as something strikes its side.

----

You awaken in a bed in a cozy little cottage, feeling very sore but otherwise much better than you know you should. It's early morning, and the light is filtering into the room by the window. You sit up, wrapped in the blanket, and look around. The room you're in is small and sparsely decorated, but pleasant. Rising from the bed, you cross the room and open the door.

A young man is sitting at the table, eating. He spots you and stops, setting down his bread and raising a hand, "Ah, you're finally awake, eh? How are you feeling? You took one hell of a beating..."
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Don't eat the man, talk with him. Gain an idea of your current situation, who he is, what his skills are, and what his interest in you is beyond having just saved your pretty ass.

Oh and ask if there are any settlements beyond the one you just left nearby.
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Yeah, definitely don't eat the guy.

Be polite and say thank you, ask where you are and what happened. Also if there are any other dangerous animals in the nearby area than just rabid wolves.
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
Crimsonflame
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Crimsonflame »

And while you're at it ask about the people around town, see if there's anyone worth eating. Also, ask if they've heard any strange news from neighboring towns, see if they know of your previous snacks. Oh oh, and check your belongings, see if hes taken anything. And and... and... err... thats all i can think of for now.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

be honoursable, the guy saved our life, lets spair his.

also look for ways of getting out of the building as quick as possible, its always to your advantage to know the escape routes in case things get nasty.
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

Politely ask for something to eat. Find out where you are currently, and possibly ask for a map showing the immediate area in which you are currently positioned, noting any surrounding towns, main roads, ports, etc. Perhaps stay for the day and let yourself heal, you got atacked by a wolf after all.
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.
Siber
Captain
Captain

Post by Siber »

>LOOK HEATH LEVELS

EDIT: Silverware, brainfucked? Lame. At least hide an actually interesting message next time.
seriously Anna. seriously oh my gawd seriously.

Author of DAF and Sillyness
Co-founder Homeworld:@
Verminator
Captain
Captain

Post by Verminator »

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE YOU SHOULD MURDER HIM.

Okay, fine. Talk to the guy, get information.

Then murder him, chow down, and steal all his shit.
I have to kill fast and bullets are [i]too slow.[/i]
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

learn off him establish how many people are in the house/local vicinity then murk him in his sleep simple.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Lizzie wrote:Don't eat the man, talk with him. Gain an idea of your current situation, who he is, what his skills are, and what his interest in you is beyond having just saved your pretty ass.

Oh and ask if there are any settlements beyond the one you just left nearby.
Chiiro wrote:Yeah, definitely don't eat the guy.

Be polite and say thank you, ask where you are and what happened. Also if there are any other dangerous animals in the nearby area than just rabid wolves.
The man introduces himself as Alvier. He tells you that he was out hunting when he saw you get attacked by the wolf and came to your aid. You're in a small village a few miles away from Goodharbor. You learn that the forests around here contain quiet a few very dangerous animals, not the least of which are wolves and bears, although there are some other things that sound even worse.

Alvier offers you breakfast, and you accept. Eggs and bacon! It smells delicious. You chow down, but it doesn't satisfy you in the same way the people or even the rat had done, and you don't feel the surge of enhancement you usually feel when you eat. It is tasty, however, so you finish the meal. Alvier tells you that you're welcome to stay here as long as you want, and tells you where your belongings are, then leaves to go on a hunt.

You're left alone in the house. Removing the blanket, you see your body is wrapped in bandages in several places. You leave them on and set about dressing. You're in a new town, now. A small one. You're not sure if you feel safer, or more exposed. You do feel hungry, though. But hunting during the day is risky. Shall you wait 'til night to hunt, or you wish to explore this town?

>LOOK HEATH LEVELS

Code: Select all

-0  /
-1  //
-2  /O
-4  O
inc O
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Explore the town until nightfall, check out people, stores, jobs ect. Money and items are not useless to you even if you can absorb the abilities of people.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

You must build a turtle fence!

Also:

Code: Select all

[Mon 17] [23:06:21] <+Erin`Marias> Alvier, ha. Wasn't that the crazy MA mortal guy you made in the first game?
[Mon 17] [23:07:58] <~Anna> :3
[Mon 17] [23:08:06] <_Lizzie_> ...
[Mon 17] [23:08:15] <_Lizzie_> Good thing we didn't try to kill and eat him then
[Mon 17] [23:08:48] <_Lizzie_> I assumed he'd already have more skill then us from beating that wolf that we got pwned by, but now he might whip out martial arts on us
[Mon 17] [23:11:33] <+Erin`Marias> (Woo, go otherwise completely useless memory!)
[Mon 17] [23:11:45] <+Erin`Marias> Liz: I recall something about a really big spear and Golden Janissary style
[Mon 17] [23:12:01] <_Lizzie_> yeah he had a direlance and that style
[Mon 17] [23:12:09] <_Lizzie_> he in fact 1HK'd a abyssal
[Mon 17] [23:12:26] <_Lizzie_> and nearly did so for a bonestrider
[Mon 17] [23:13:03] <_Lizzie_> THe style's sorta useless against anything not  creature of darkness though, I'm not sure if Tessa counts as one or not
[Mon 17] [23:13:13] <_Lizzie_> *not a
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Siber
Captain
Captain

Post by Siber »

Before you go out, scour the house for vermin, insects, spiders, whatnot, and eat 'em. Out and about, keep an eye out for stray cats and dogs, and shops selling things that stray cats and dogs would want to eat, but don't do anything about them now. Otherwise, what Lizzie said.
seriously Anna. seriously oh my gawd seriously.

Author of DAF and Sillyness
Co-founder Homeworld:@
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

A 'small village'? Alright, not eating any people then. I mean seriously, in a 'small village' everyone knows everyone and as soon as anyone goes missing they're gonna blame the stranger with the freaky eyes. ;.;
To be honest, it's probably best if we get a move on somewhere else, maybe we should eat a horse on the way if we can find one, horses are pretty cool.
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Look for stuff to eat in the house (vermin mostly).
Then explore the town. Don't eat anyone.
Maybe trade some of our not so useful stuff for...more useful stuff.
If really hungry, find/buy animals to eat (in secret).