Dwarf Fortress- A Wyrdysm Bloodline Game

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

Well, I started it up again, only to discover the strangest thing.

Spring arrived, and I got an alert message. It said that a dwarf had sprung from ambush. I saw a goblin ambush and two dwarfs. Not putting much thought into it, after they killed a smith, I realized that the dwarf was with the goblin ambushers.

Wanting to explore deeper, I copied the game to dig deeper in legends mode. It turns out this female axedwarf named Logem Matmeng was abducted as a child... by another dwarf! The plot thickens even further, when I find out the female axedwarf's husband, who takes up guarding their goblin home, has 4 recorded kills-all dwarves.

I was really interested about this dwarven baby-snatcher though. It turns out, both of her parents were abducted, and she was born into goblin society. She decided to become a baby-snatcher. Another interesting fact about her- She was murdered by a goblin with the last name Incestelbow. That brings up pictures in my mind that I can't unsee.

This is still really weird, and I'm going to explore deeper to see if I can uncover more.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

inteuniso wrote:Well, I started it up again, only to discover the strangest thing.

Spring arrived, and I got an alert message. It said that a dwarf had sprung from ambush. I saw a goblin ambush and two dwarfs. Not putting much thought into it, after they killed a smith, I realized that the dwarf was with the goblin ambushers.

Wanting to explore deeper, I copied the game to dig deeper in legends mode. It turns out this female axedwarf named Logem Matmeng was abducted as a child... by another dwarf! The plot thickens even further, when I find out the female axedwarf's husband, who takes up guarding their goblin home, has 4 recorded kills-all dwarves.

I was really interested about this dwarven baby-snatcher though. It turns out, both of her parents were abducted, and she was born into goblin society. She decided to become a baby-snatcher. Another interesting fact about her- She was murdered by a goblin with the last name Incestelbow. That brings up pictures in my mind that I can't unsee.

This is still really weird, and I'm going to explore deeper to see if I can uncover more.
Oh lord, the wonders of dorf fortress.
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Death of this bloodline

Post by inteuniso »

Well, this bloodline is officially dead. No, it's not because I have lost interest. Quite the contrary. DF2010 IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED.

So I might start up a new fortress, once I figure out how to play this game. It's improved hundredsfold, with a new military system, healthcare and surgery, even an underground cavern system.

So, this one is dead, but if other people really enjoy DF2010, as much as everyone else, I'll start up a new one.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Ive been playing 0.31.0.1 and yeah its quite good, however in my game the Dwarfs are a little stupider, they managed to trap themselves at the bottom of my sewer system even though the stair well is right beside them, due to the Channel tool making Downward ramps, the ramp had disappeared when I dug out the surrounding area and they are still trying to use it even though it no longer exists.
I also had a world generated in the new version for 7500 ish years, and the history stops cold at 96 years. Nothing at all happens after that, even though the titans and demons are still there, it later crashed however, so idk.