EXALTED - Session logs posted

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Oh noes, Melua! D:

Are you a bad enough dude to save the ex-hooker?
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Ok my character's bio is in the works, but still not finished enough to be presented. Her description however is, and so is her character sheet. So I'll let you have those for now and will update when the bio is finished.

There is a thin summarized note version of the bio finished but it's for Anna' use only while I make the actual bio so I may begin play before the actual bio is finished. Do not ask for it because it's not exactly cleaned up for public viewing or anything.
Physical description:

Roxann Von Lasseti is a rather tall woman, going up at 6 feet in height, this makes her rather imposing. Despite her natural toughness and tendency to handle a rather large sword, she only has a athletic build. Her hair is dark brown and long, it reaches to her waist easily. Her eyes are golden with a tinge of brown in there.

Her clothing consists of fancy brown leather riding boots for her footwear. She wears a long sleeved red lacy dress. It's skirt only reaches to her knees however and is rather loose so she has full freedom of movement with her legs. She generally wears a long dark-grey hooded cloak over all of this for when she has to keep a low profile.

Up her right sleeve she carries a small knife that she uses for when her daiklave is not appropriate. As for her daiklave itself, she keeps her daiklave in a large wooden case with a handle that she carries.She keeps her other traveling possessions in a grey sack that she caries over her shoulder.
This pic is about as close to her as you're going to get: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj18 ... fwoosh.jpg
(Minus the chains of course).
DoubleThink
Captain
Captain

Post by DoubleThink »

New Character, 'cause Steit sucked.
Name: Kasana Faustus

Dragon-Blooded Fire Aspect

Backstory:

Born into House Cathak, Kasana was raised like any other Terrestrial Exalt. As he grew, his advancement was remarkable. He was very studious, and was incredibly proficient with sword as well as bows and the martial arts. His acceptance into the House of Bells came easily, and he excelled there as well, quickly learning the art of war and becoming a master Gateway player. His skills set him apart as an excellent leader, and allowed him some luxuries of individuality in the school. He was renowned for his calm nature under pressure.

After graduation (with full honors, of course), he was gifted with several family heirlooms, among them a Jade Dire Lance and a set of Jade Lamellar. He gratefully accepted these gifts, and went forward to make his fame in the House.

However, one of his earliest missions as a member of the Wyld Hunt ended disasterously. He led a small band of other Dragonbloods to hunt down a powerful Solar Exalt. Before long though, all but a few of his men had been killed, and the rest were incapable of fighting. It fell upon him to destroy the now-weakened Exalt. Fighting with superhuman skill, he managed to corner the Solar. Poised to deliver a death blow, he froze, realizing he was not even sure why he was killing this person. He withdrew his lance and stepped back, silent. The Exalt dropped a small hearthstone onto the ground and spoke a few words to Kasana, indicating to him where the related Manse was.

All of this might have been fine for Kasana's reputation had a survivor of his group not seen it. The incident was reported to the house, and Kasana fell into shame. The fact that he outright refused any Wyld Hunt missions in the future only made matters worse. Before long, he was informally disowned by the House. When guards were sent to retrieve the heirlooms he had been given, he killed them and made an escape to the Manse he had been given, far in the East, sure that the House would seek his life soon enough. After spending quite a long time traveling, he reached it. Confused, and immensely tormented by his new dishonorable status, he meditated in the Manse for extended periods of time.

Years had gone by before he recieved a vison of sorts. He was to find other Exalts and assist them in saving Creation. He was given no instructions on how to find them or who they would be.

Characterization:

Kasana is 27 years old, having been on the run from his family since he was 21. In that time, he has learned to master his fiery passions, to fulfil them in a more subtle and subdued way. He has grown patient, and can be very analytical. When with other non-Terrestrial Exalted, he can be detached and aloof. He has overcome his irrational hatred of Anathema, but underlying currents of distrust keep him from growing too close.

He is caring, albeit in a machiavellian way. He serves what he views as the greater good, and is willing to make sacrifices to do so. However, he is not entirely sure what this greater good is, and is in general unsure of his place in the world and what he wants. He is more than willing to help others, but only if he knows it will not hurt him later. He generally frowns upon wanton killing, but he is an accomplished warrior.

With him, as with many other Dragon-Bloodeds, honor is a very important aspect of his life. Any attempt to insult his honor will inevitably end poorly. He is ultimately unsure of what he is trying to accomplish in life, and how he is to regain his honor, etc.

Physical Description:

Kasana is very youthful, and very attractive. He sports dark hair with a very noticable red tint. His skin is sun-browned but has a subtle red tint, similar to his hair. He is lithe and slightly muscular, but hardly 'buff.' He typically sports a long dark cloak with red embellishments, and he has more formal wear available for more formal occasions. He is six feet tall, and typically attracts a lot of attention due to his commanding appearance. Regardless of situation, Kasana always looks sharp.
temjin
Ensign
Ensign

Post by temjin »

sup new guy
Name: Xan Xasuga

Solar Eclipse Caste

Backstory: To say that the birth of Xan is both common and uncommon is not entirely inaccurate. As a baby of the House of Tepet, he's already drawn a very good hand in life compared to the majority of Creation's population; As someone born in a House though, he was destined to covet the throne of the Empress much like his peers.

In the years that followed, young Xan performed adequately in his curriculum. Although his parents attempted to spoil him, the rigorous training and schooling out of their control took priority in the young boy's life as he began to learn the fine arts of combat in the House of Bells. Unfortunately, his natural dexterity and flair for the sword were overshadowed easily by the pranks and antics he pulled in his primary school. Fortunately, a bit of extra bribes and corporal punishment kept him from expulsion.

Xan realized his ambitions near the end of his graduation. Although he regretted not taking his more formative years seriously, Xan was, for the lack of a better word, inspired by how the current Regent was able to "seize" the throne through chance and coincidence. As with many other young men in his House, he felt a dull ache in his heart at the mockery the House of Tepet receives on a daily basis for the impotent "leader". He decided right then and there, in his graduation ceremony to wrest the throne from any opposition; Including the return of the Scarlet Empress, if it came down to that.

In an odd display of courage and perhaps, a bit of foolishness, Xan asked his family (knowing full well that he has the advantage of doting parents, a circumstance unknown to most of his other peers) for the graduation gift of the indulgence of participation in the current year's Wyld Hunt. His parents, used by now to Xan's former inability to focus on the future were quite amazed and utilized each and every one of their connections in order to pardon Xan's brash entry, despite being the age of 19, well below the usual accepted age to begin the Wyld Hunt. Xan eagerly sharpens his blade, awaiting the first moment in which he can display to the rest of the houses what an exceptional Tepet prince can accomplish.

Characterization: In battle, Xan is quite ruthless and eager, though he does not feel the need to break his honor. Unlike many of his compatriots, he does not lose his cool when taunted by enemies with the current state of the Regent (but he does bottle it up). After all, he needs to practice patience and temperance in order to negotiate and fight his way to the throne.

Outside of battle though, this doesn't apply very well to him. Xan acts a bit spoiled, even considered by some to be "whiny" when things do not go his way. Perhaps he's just late in growing up, but Xan has not experienced many emotional shocks in his life.

For better or worse Xan does use his "spoiled" nature to his benefit. It's strangely endearing in ways that he does not understand, but Xan accepts it for now. However, navigating through his own house has given Xan a bit of an appreciation for his good looks, though he regretfully doesn't know how to manipulate others very well.

Physical Description: While stronger than the average mortal, this young nobleman isn't very muscular in appearance; Outside his decorative battle armor, he has been remarked as a bit tiny, to his distress (5''4' in fact :>). His long black hair works nicely in contributing to his charming looks, and it's amusingly apparent that he takes very pristine care of it. Outside of battle, he wears his favorite blue-white gown in public. Adding to his annoyance is the nickname that he tends to receive while wearing the gown, "Princess Xan".
Last edited by temjin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Formatted, cleaned up versions of the logs, here we go!

Session 1:
<Anna|Storyteller> Okay. In-character starts now. Each of you lately has been having dreams. Vivid, strange and unnatural dreams. In them, a woman speaks to you, showing you flashing images of places scattered all over Creation, especially of the Underworld. Some of you started having these dreams only days ago, and some for as long as months. It was no coincidence that they guided you all to meet in the same place on the same day, however. It was fate. Each of you, guided by the dreams, made your way to a large, underground manse hidden along the borders of the Hundred Kingdoms. Solar and Lunar alike. None of you know each other, nor do you know the identity of the dream woman, who sits on a chair, smiling at you all.
<Melua> Melua walks forward, her cloak billowing held around her, to the seated woman. She greets her with cautious respect in Riverspeak. "It is quite an interesting event to meet someone who talks to me through dreams."
<MifohChulichu> Mifoh sits quiely, waiting to see how the strange girl's conversational attempts turn out.
* BreltiaMorbach leans on the closest non-organic vertically oriented object.
* Rhey looks around at the assembled group, cautiously appraising the strangers until her eyes come to rest on the strange woman in the chair
<Anna|Storyteller> The woman, with shimmering white hair and green eyes, gestures to Melua with one hand, a Sidereal Caste Mark of the Chosen of Secrets flashing upon her forehead, "And it is a pleasure to finally meet you face to face, Melua Maia Mala, Chosen of the Unconquered Sun." She replies in flawless Riverspeak, turning her gaze then to the other members of the group, "I know you must all be curious as to who I am and why I brought you here. All that will be answered in good time. First, I suggest you mingle and get to know each other, however. For as of this moment, this is your new Circle."
* Erin`Marias hovers in the background, the hood on her cloak down as she looks around the manse, blinking occasionally as she takes things in. She'd heard of them, but never actually been in one, so this was certainly unusual to her. Her gaze eventually settles on the seated woman, before casting around to the others. She thinks... these guys? A circle? This is going to end well.
* MifohChulichu stands up
<TahranBloodcrowned> "We're not even getting the illusion of a choice here? That's pretty harsh" Tahran chuckles.
<MifohChulichu> (Darn, I was going to say that. >:()
* BreltiaMorbach looks around and shrugs. "It's definitely far safer than traveling alone. I'll... I'll accept whatever happens, I guess."
<Anna|Storyteller> The woman laughs and turns her gaze to Tahran, "Your choice is to prevent the destruction of Creation or allow it to come to pass, then. How do you choose?"
* MifohChulichu pauses, then sits back down
* Rhey raises an eyebrow "Why us?"
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Oh please, I wasn't complaining. I don't have anything better to do anyway"
<Melua> "..." Melua frowns at the figure, and turns around to face the group, throwing her cloak back and resting her hands on her hips defiantly. "Well, I'm Melua Maia Mala, as you've heard. I don't like having my hand forced, but ..." Suddenly, Melua's eyes widen. "Wait, circle? You guys are all chosen?"
<BreltiaMorbach> I would believe so, yes.
<MifohChulichu> "It would appear so."
<MifohChulichu> "However..."
* MifohChulichu shifts his gaze back to the woman
<MifohChulichu> "I wouldn't presume to make a complete choice until I had all the information. Just telling us that we will 'save creation' is of little use."
* Erin`Marias smirks, and burns some motes to let her own caste mark - Lunar, Full Moon - light up gently. "Erin Marias, Full Moon Caste." She states calmly.
* TahranBloodcrowned snickers. "Nice mark"
<Melua> Melua smirks. "Well, that changes things." Her caste mark shines, indicating she is of the Night caste. "Regardless of why I'm here, I could use a few friends." Melua smiles and winks cheerfully.
<Anna|Storyteller> The woman nods her head slightly, "All but two of you are Chosen of the Unconquered Sun. Another two are Chosen of Luna." She then turns her gaze to Mifoh, "It is written in your fates that this group - and others, yet to come - will prevent the destruction of Creation, or cause its downfall. I brought you here to guide your fates in the right direction."
* MifohChulichu raises an eyebrow
<MifohChulichu> "And what do you mean by guide?"
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Most probably push us around like little children" Tahran laughed.
* Rhey starts showing signs of mild annoyance
* BreltiaMorbach mutters "Well, if it's suddenly all the rage..." She dings her caste mark to life, one of the Twilight.
<Rhey> And what's so special about us? What can we do that others can't do better?
* Erin`Marias glances across at Tahran. "And yours?" She chuckles at Breltia.
* TahranBloodcrowned flares his caste mark. "Dawn. I've always thought it looked a little silly. Was planing to forge a crown to cover it up nicely"
<MifohChulichu> As for me...
<Anna|Storyteller> The woman furrows her brows, "What is special about you? You are the most potentially powerful Creatures in all of Creation, with fates far and beyond those of mere mortals, and you ask what's special about yourselves? Rhey, you need to think with your brain more often, rather than your animal instincts." The woman rises from her chair, taking a step down towards the group, "My first step in guiding you was to bring you all together. From here... I can point you in the right direction, and nothing more."
* MifohChulichu lights his Caste mark as well, revealing a Twilight half moon
<BreltiaMorbach> You people have known the stories, haven't you? They're obviously twisted - the stories of the Forsaken, the Twilight, the Wretched. That's what we are now. Anathema, as the public calls us.
<BreltiaMorbach> It's different now, seeing what the other side sees - I guess, being what the other side is.
* Rhey grins "Hah. Not exactly what I was asking, but convincing."
* Erin`Marias nods to Brel. "My mentors were -quite- clear about that." She tries - and fails - to suppress a snicker at the instincts comment as well.
<MifohChulichu> So what is the "right direction" that you speak of?
<Rhey> Turning to the others, she spreads her wings "Rhey Stormwind, Lunar. Full-moon. Forgive me if i don't light up like a glowlight."
<Melua> Melua gasps. "Oh...they're beautiful..."
<MifohChulichu> But are they functional as well?
<Anna|Storyteller> "Now, I must be going. But you should take this opportunity to get to know each other. To forge the bonds that will help make your Circle strong. I have places I must be. Many places. Sometimes many at once..." She sighs, turning her back on the group, "The right direction is in Laris, not too far from here. There's a Wyld Hunt closing in on one of your kind there. Another fated to join your circle. You have time, but you should not squander it. They need your aid."
* BreltiaMorbach looks directly at the woman. "A Wyld Hunt? Surely, that must be... But we together have the power to stop or at least interfere, right?"
* TahranBloodcrowned groans. "It just had to be the Hunt"
<Melua> Melua holds up a hand.
<Melua> "No. Not until you give your name. I do not trust someone who does not."
* MifohChulichu nods
<MifohChulichu> Yes, I agree.
<MifohChulichu> I would also like to know how we might contact you later, if need should arise.
* Erin`Marias hrms, warming up her hands a little. "The Hunt can be evaded. Not easily, but it can be done. The sooner we set out, the better." She glances at Melua. "I thought you could never trust a Sidereal anyway?" She jests, of course.
<Anna|Storyteller> The woman looks back and smirks, "I have too many names to number. Call me Unfolding Corpse-White Lotus, if it pleases you. Or Ten Thousand Virtues. Or even the Green Lady. All of these are my name, and none of them are. Now, go help your friend while you can."
<Anna|Storyteller> Then she blinks out of your sight with a flickering of movement.
<MifohChulichu> ...damn.
<Siber> ( ooh snap )
* Erin`Marias draws up the hood on her cloak, stretching and shifting to keep her blood going. "So are we just going to stand here like a bunch of lemons? The Hunt isn't going to sit around with it's thumbs up it's arse waiting for us."
<BreltiaMorbach> (First things first - is there anything of value to loot in this manse)
<MifohChulichu> Perhaps we should get to know each other first, as...what was it?...the "Green Lady" suggested.
<Melua> Melua shrugs, then turns to the others. "Well, whatever. I don't mind travelling with you guys. Some of you are rather cute. But...some still haven't told us who they are. We have a little time."
<Anna|Storyteller> (There is nothing lootable.)
* MifohChulichu stands up and bows
<BreltiaMorbach> Oh, my apologies. My name is Breltia Morbach. I was a librarian...
* BreltiaMorbach looks off, slightly wistfuly.
<Anna|Storyteller> (By the way, everyone, Melua and Tahran are pretty much the most beautiful people you've ever seen ever.)
<MifohChulichu> I am Mifoh Chulichu of the Twilight Caste, a traveling scholar, as well as a skilled healer.
<TahranBloodcrowned> "You're a real looker yourself" Tahran chuckled at Melua. "I'm Tahran, Tahran Bloodcrowned. Merchant king and I'm a pretty decent commander of troops"
* Erin`Marias snorts and rolls her eyes. Oh boy. "I am a warrior of Luna, as if the caste mark did not make that clear. I am not the best, but I am far from ineffectual in battle."
* Rhey frowns at Tahran "Merchant king? I'm not familiar with that profession."
[06:03] <Melua> Melua bows deferentially to the Lunars. "It's an honor to meet you and...Rhey? You're the first Lunars I've ever seen."
<Anna|Storyteller> "You're all wasting time." Came another unfamiliar voice from the shadows, a low growl following the words, "Let's just go kill some Terrestrial Exalted while we have the chance."
<TahranBloodcrowned> "It's not so much a profession as it is a hobby, to me" Tahran responds. "I own a multitude of things, buildings, people"
* BreltiaMorbach bows out of respect, while constantly looking towards the exit, raring to go.
<Rhey> "Ah. I see."
<MifohChulichu> Did anyone else hear the voice of an unseen member?
* Rhey turns and glares at the shadows
<Rhey> "Care to come out of hiding?"
* Erin`Marias smirks and turns on her heel, the cloak twirling gently. "We can get the introductions going whilst we walk. The Wyld is not going to wait for us."
* MifohChulichu follows suit, heading for the exit
* BreltiaMorbach nods. "I'm all with you on that. Let's go..." She stares at the shadows from where the voice came, but makes nothing of it and leaves.
* Erin`Marias will, unless interrupted, make for the exit, and then for Laris. At a moderate stride it shouldn't be too hard to catch up.
* MifohChulichu will be doing the same, unless something unexpected should come up
<Melua> Melua looks confusedly between the exit and the source of the voice. "I...I... HOLD IT!" Melua suddenly shouts, and pulls a knife from her belt and points it at the voice. "Who are you?!"
* TahranBloodcrowned picks Melua off of her feet. "You shouldn't point that thing at people, someone could get hurt"
* BreltiaMorbach blinks at the event downstairs
* MifohChulichu stares intently at the shadows, attempting to make out the shape within
<Melua> "I...hey! Put me down!" Melua turns bright red, never being treated like this before
<Anna|Storyteller> The shadowclad figure steps forward, the shadows dropping away from his figure like a cloak he had been wearing, a bloody black caste mark upon his forehead, "Forbidden Singer of Thirteen Downfalls. Chosen of the Neverborn." He introduces himself to Melua, then looks to the rest of the group, red eyes inspecting the ones yet to leave.
* BreltiaMorbach walks back downstairs and stops, staring at the Abyssal. "Wha-!"
* MifohChulichu stands still, slightly stunned
<Melua> "...You're...one of the black solars that people say were at Thorns..." Melua relaxes in her struggle, suprised.
* Rhey growls "Chosen of the Neverborn? Why are you so friendly?"
* BreltiaMorbach stares, stunned.
* TahranBloodcrowned whistles. "I don't think I'll be turning my back to you anytime soon. What do we call you, Singer?"
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer laughs loudly at Melua, "Yes! Yes, my dear, I'm one of those 'black solars'. We prefer to be called Abyssals, however." He turns his gaze to Rhey, his Caste Mark an inverted version of the Eclipse caste mark. Anyone with Lore 5 would know that to make him part of the Moonshadow Caste. He turned his gaze to Tahran, "Yes. Singer it is. Now, shall we go? I'm looking forward to ending some filthy Terrestrials."
* Erin`Marias pauses at the doorway and glances back, growling slightly to herself. "Ladies, if you don't mind we have a fuckin' Wyld Hunt to beat to the chase." She seems unfazed by Singer, all things considered. At the mention of ending Terrestrials, she smirks mischeviously.
<BreltiaMorbach> I... what? Huh?
<TahranBloodcrowned> "After you, Singer" Tahran chuckles and lifts Melua up securely. "Gosh you're light. Do you even eat?"
* MifohChulichu rolls his eyes
* Rhey looks at Singer a little longer, still obviously uneasy, then turns and lopes towards the exit
<MifohChulichu> Please, Tahran. The flirting can wait for later. As Erin said, right now we have a Wyld Hunt to, well, hunt.
* MifohChulichu glances around once more, then makes for the exit
<Melua> Melua looks troubled at the comment about Terrestrials, and is suddenly whisked up. "H-Hey! I eat! Sometimes!"
<Melua> "Put me down!"
<Erin`Marias> The closer the Hunt gets, the greater the risk -we- will be found in the process. That is even less desireable.
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Haha, no way, you're riding with me" Tahran laughs. "Ought to amuse me. But lets go"
* Erin`Marias turns to leave also, making at a quicker stride.
<Melua> Melua looks less-than-happy with the last comment, but doesn't protest too heavily. It was, after all, better than walking there.
* BreltiaMorbach nods at Erin. "You're right. I'm with you." She follows.
* TahranBloodcrowned makes his way out, keeping a good distance to Singer.
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer chuckles to himself, joining up with the group on the journey to Laris. A day passes uneventfully until, while walking through a sparsely populated area of woods, they spot what they suspect to be the Wyld Hunt. A group of at least 20. All heavily armed and well armored. And you have no way of knowing which are human and which are something far more dangerous.
* Erin`Marias is probably on point by this point, and grinds to a halt, holding up a hand for the others to stop.
* BreltiaMorbach stops immediately and clicks tongue. "I... That's particularly scary. Alright. Okay."
* Rhey drops into a light crouching position
<Melua> "...We should go ask meet them and ask them what they're doing. Innocently, of course."
<Erin`Marias> "...not it."
<BreltiaMorbach> Not me either.
<MifohChulichu> I have been told I am a very smooth talker, but if relations turn sour, I will not be of much use.
<Rhey> "...Yeaaaaah, I don't think we can count on them going well."
* TahranBloodcrowned sets Melua down. "Just in case"
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer grins toothily, "I'm quite the diplomat. Allow me to speak with them." He states simply, before slipping into the shadows and out of sight.
<MifohChulichu> ...I foresee problems.
<Rhey> ...This could get amusing.
<BreltiaMorbach> Weapon diplomacy...
* Erin`Marias rolls her eyes. "Well this is going to end well." In the meantime, she's going to try to slip into some shadows as well, remaining immobile once she's in them.
<Anna|Storyteller> You hear shouting, and someone yelling "He's over there! Filthy anathema!", and more than half the soldiers split off in pursuit.
* BreltiaMorbach facepalms.
<Erin`Marias> "...is that our cue?" Erin quips.
<Melua> Melua sighs. "I-" she looks at the spot Singer last occupied. "Hey...uh, Mifoh, maybe we should meet with them ourselves. I'll play your servant. Hopefully they're distracted now."
<MifohChulichu> Very well.
* MifohChulichu walks out into the open with his hands up
* BreltiaMorbach blinks.
* Rhey swears under her breath
* BreltiaMorbach slaps forehead
<MifohChulichu> Oh thank heavens! That monster has had us trapped for hours!
<Anna|Storyteller> The man leading the front of the column looks up as Mifoh approaches, raising a brow. He wears red armor and has a pair of similarly coloured swords sheathed at his waist.
<Melua> "I've never been so scared of Anathema in my life! He ...he tried to..." Melua shudders and draws her cloak about herself. "He took all of our travel rations too..."
<TahranBloodcrowned> "5 obols says that guy in red is terrestrial"
* Erin`Marias smirks, remaining where she is, though she's ready to drop the hammer at any minute.
<MifohChulichu> I was starting to consider attacking the beast as a distraction, so that this young lady could get away safely.
<Anna|Storyteller> The man seems to be convinced of Mifoh's sincerity and nods, gesturing to his men to lower their guard, looking to the woman next to him, "You say there was only one of the Anathema?" He asks, seeming cautious of Melua.
* MifohChulichu nods
<MifohChulichu> Only one that we could see. There may have been others we missed.
<Anna|Storyteller> You hear a bloodcurdling scream in the distance, and witness the distinct, unnatural black/purple glow of an Abyssal anima banner flaring to life some distance away.
* BreltiaMorbach blinks.
<Melua> Melua screams and clings to Mifoh.
<Anna|Storyteller> (Melua, roll compassion plz)
* Rhey jumps and turns to watch the display
* Erin`Marias raises an eyebrow. Oh dear.
<Melua> (botch :()
* MifohChulichu grabs Melua back and pulls her into taking several steps back out of fake fear
<Anna|Storyteller> Melua is overwhelmed with the urge to run off and try to help whoever it was who had screamed. She can spend a point of Willpower and gain 1 limit to resist.
<Melua> (sigh....I'll do it.)
<Melua> (-1 wp and +1 limit for me)
<Melua> Melua manages to restrain herself from doing something about the scream by burying her head into Mifoh's shoulder
<Melua> (7 left, joy)
<Anna|Storyteller> The red-armored man looks up and swears, waving to the woman next to him and gesturing for her to go and assist the soliders. She nods, leaping several yards into the air and dashing over towards the fight at considerable speed. Then the armored man looks to the rest of the group, "You should lay low. There may be more Anathema nearby."
* Erin`Marias makes mental note. -Definitely- a Terrestrial, that one.
* BreltiaMorbach blinks again.
<MifohChulichu> Sir, can we return to our village? Our families must be worried to death by now.
<Anna|Storyteller> The man frowns slightly and nods, "Go. And be careful."
* MifohChulichu puts up a relieved face and backs out, motioning behind his back for Melua to do the same
<MifohChulichu> Thank you, sir. We'll tell you if we see anything else.
<Melua> Melua follows Mifoh reservedly, the perfect image of an inferior.
* Rhey stands up, nervously twiddling her fingers
<Anna|Storyteller> The Abyssal anima banner is now iconic. Meaning he has spent over 16 motes. And he's still fighting. That's not a good sign.
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Oh blast he's getting his arse kicked"
* TahranBloodcrowned charges over to Singer's position
* Erin`Marias glances at the banner and mutters something to the effect of 'bloody abyssals' under her breath, but otherwise remains where she is. And then Tahran buggers off. Oh boy.
* Rhey sighs at all this "Oh, fuck it all."
* Erin`Marias makes a snappy one liner and shrugs off her cloak, pulling out the ha
<Anna|Storyteller> Okay. Alys goes on Tick 0, First Base, Third Base and Mauveshirt go on Tick 1, Baws, Erin and That One Guy go on tick 2, Tahran goes on tick 6.
<Anna|Storyteller> Okay! Tick 0 goes now! Tick 0 is only Alys. Anyone who can see Alys witnesses her slashing at Singer with a green jade short daiklave. He manages to dodge the attack, however. Tick 1! Players first, Rhey and Singer. Rhey, go.
<Anna|Storyteller> (The other lot are continuing on their way.)
<Melua> (Did one of the terrestials disappear)
<Melua> (lolk)
<Rhey> (Well. I would like to use Deadly Beastman Transformation, adding in Claws, Feathers, Enhance Hearing, Large, and Toxin. Also, I've forgotten, can I move not or do I have to wait?)
<Anna|Storyteller> (If you do Deadly Beastman Transformation, you can move as a free action as well, or you can dash as part of a flurry. Dash is your movement speed x 4. It's a 3 tick action.)
<Rhey> (Okay, hold on a little sec)
<Rhey> (Okay, I'd like to dash and flurry over at That One Guy.)
<Anna|Storyteller> (So you're transforming, dashing, and attacking?)
<Rhey> (Aye.)
<Rhey> (Aaaand that would be a claw attack, sooo....)
<Anna|Storyteller> (Totally workable. Roll Dex + Martial Arts (or Melee) + whatever weapon bonuses you get - 3 for flurrying.)
<Melua> (wouldn't it be -6 for the third action?)
<Melua> (but hey -3 sounds better)
<Anna|Storyteller> (Hrm. No. It would be -5. My mistake.)
<Anna|Storyteller> (ffff hurry up Rhey. >:| )
<Melua> (SF is a feg)
<Rhey> (Doesn't the guy need to roll defense now?)
<Melua> (pay attention to gametable too)
<Anna|Storyteller> (I asked you a question in gametable, bitch. And no, DV's aren't rolled. They're static.)
<Rhey> (...Ah. Sorry. It's not scrolling.
<Anna|Storyteller> Rhey's enemy falls to his claws, but just barely. Singer flurries and takes down Guy and Baws with dual-wielded Soulsteel Reaper Daiklaves.
<Anna|Storyteller> Mauveshirt and First Base shoot at him with arrows.
<Anna|Storyteller> Both miss.
<Anna|Storyteller> It's now Erin's and Melua's turn to act.
<Erin`Marias> ( bwhaha. Okay... Erin is going to warform as well, breaking into a run in the process. If possible, she's going to leap forward once she has enough momentum, and bring the hammer down on Alys. )
<Anna|Storyteller> Yeaaah... I'm gonna call that a stunt and give you only a -2 penalty to the attack. Roll Dex + Melee + 3 - 1.
<Anna|Storyteller> And move your own fucking pogs ffs.
<Erin`Marias> Dex 5, Melee 4, Acc +3. Right htne.
<Erin`Marias> yeah hold on
<Anna|Storyteller> Stop making me do it.
<Erin`Marias> rolled
<Anna|Storyteller> Five successes. Alys has some fairly nasty wound penalties already. Roll base damage.
<BreltiaMorbach> (Is it too late for me to join in? >_> Finally back)
<Erin`Marias> hee hee
<Erin`Marias> STR + 16!
<Erin`Marias> that's 21 8D
<Erin`Marias> jesus
<Anna|Storyteller> (Not at all too late. Okay. Keep roll talk limited to Gametable, so this channel can focus on roleplay.)
<MifohChulichu> (You mean "Unconquered Sun!")
<Melua> Melua pulls out her boomerang, imbuing it with 3 motes of essence to try and have it cut a vital point to disable, and tosses it with a spin of her body and a flick of her wrist to try to take him by suprise, as he seemed the fiercest of the lot. (Joint Wounding attack). Her anima flickers on her forehead.
<Anna|Storyteller> (Take who by surprise?)
<MifohChulichu> (I'm out of sight of the Wyld Hunt's main group, right?
<Melua> (adfdas)
<Melua> (I meant to put in "the man she spoke to")
<Melua> (aka Relar)
<Melua> (It's a flurry with a single attack)
<Anna|Storyteller> Alys crumples under the blow of Erin's mighty Goremaul. She's not dead, but she is incapacitated and incredibly badly wounded. All the remaining soldiers around her flee in terror. Singer collapses. And using Join Wounding Attack doesn't count as a flurry.
<Melua> (No, but drawing the weapon does)
<Anna|Storyteller> (Ah. Right. Well, -2 to the attack. Go.)
<MifohChulichu> (I'm out of sight of the Wyld Hunt's main group, right?)
<Anna|Storyteller> Yes.
<MifohChulichu> (Phew)
<Anna|Storyteller> Okay. Now it's Ara's turn. Shoot Relar full of arrows, Breltia!
<BreltiaMorbach> (UHHH UHH WHAT PAGE IS THIS ON)
<BreltiaMorbach> (GAH MOM STOP PHONING)
<Melua> (I'm beginning to think that combat essay is required reading)
<Anna|Storyteller> (Roll your fucking Dex + Archery + 5 for a regular arrow or +3 for a piercing arrow. Use piercing. He has armor.)
<TahranBloodcrowned> (agreed)
<Anna|Storyteller> (Oh, and +2 for specialty. So /roll 15d10)
<BreltiaMorbach> (okay so - archery plus dex plus 3 for piercing plus 2 for hearthstone plus 4 for Righteous Judgement Arrow plus 2 for speciality?)
<Melua> (what, why does the hearthstone help)
<BreltiaMorbach> (Because I got a hearthstone that adds to my archery)
<Anna|Storyteller> (He has a hearthstone that gives him +2 archery. I forgot about that.)
<Melua> (k)
<BreltiaMorbach> (That work?)
<Anna|Storyteller> (Righteous Judgement Arrow gives +4?)
<BreltiaMorbach> "Righteous Judgment Arrow: The Solar can spend a third moteon this Charm to add four extra dice of damage to the attack."
<BreltiaMorbach> (that comes off Essence Arrow)
<Anna|Storyteller> (That's damage. Not attack.)
<Melua> (What source boo- oh)
<BreltiaMorbach> (Oh. Good point. Okay then)
<BreltiaMorbach> (so, 17. OKAY GO)
<Anna|Storyteller> (Just stick with using a regular piercing arrow. /roll 17d10)
<Anna|Storyteller> It's now tick 6. Rhey, Tahran. GO GO GO.
<TahranBloodcrowned> (D<)
<Rhey> (Me first or Tahran?)
<Erin`Marias> ( isn't it Relar's turn too? )
<TahranBloodcrowned> (I'm still figuring out what to do so go first :3)
<Anna|Storyteller> (Either. Also, fucking roleplay, fuckers. Yes, it's Relar's turn too, but he will act after you.)
<Rhey> (ok)
<Anna|Storyteller> (Don't just roll the dice, actually describe your actions, or I will start introducing anti-stunts.)
* Rhey walks casually over to Alys and looks down at her, grinning sardonically, and sinks her claws in.
<Melua> (Anna: Now you see why some give 1 stunt die to mediocre descriptions, also, lol anti-stunt)
<Anna|Storyteller> (O.O)
* BreltiaMorbach fired an arrow, failing miserably and barely pinging.
<TahranBloodcrowned> (I figure hunting the ones escaping would be a good idea... don't want them to let the world know we're around!)
<BreltiaMorbach> (I should shoot them. I can shoot them all from here)
<Melua> (Extras aren't a threat as a general rule)
<Melua> (you can't shoot them ara, look where they are on the map)
<Anna|Storyteller> Alys goes wide-eyed, taking an inward gasp as Rhey sinks her claws into her flesh, her blood spilling out over the ground. She gurgles and dies.
<Melua> (wait nvm)
<Melua> (I thought they were removed)
<TahranBloodcrowned> (Figure I'll start making my way over to Relar)
<TahranBloodcrowned> (How fast do I move on a warhorse..? ;.;)
<Anna|Storyteller> (At a dash... I'll say... 25 hexes, 'cause I'm generous.)
<TahranBloodcrowned> (/me hugs)
<Anna|Storyteller> You can make it, and you can make an attack with your lance.
* TahranBloodcrowned sets off in a dash towards Relar. "Can't believe they all beat me to the punch. I'm getting a new horse" Upon reaching his enemy, he charges with his lance.
<Anna|Storyteller> (roll 8d10 in gametable! :D)
<TahranBloodcrowned> (You calculated my accuracy faster than I did. D':)
<Anna|Storyteller> Relar rolls and staggers as Tahran's Lance slashes across his side, and he snarls, dropping his Red Jade Daiklave and raising his hands, "I surrender, filthy anathema."
[08:19] <Anna|Storyteller> (Now the question is, will you accept his surrender, or will those of you who act on tick 7 use this opportunity to kill him?)
<Erin`Marias> ( I can't reach him even if I go for a full-out dash )
<Melua> Melua walks forward and looks fairly apologetic. "Sorry about decieving you before, I wanted to try and identify which of you was in charge. I don't like hurting your subordinates when it's not needed."
<Anna|Storyteller> Combat ticks end, then. Congrats. You chased off or wiped out most of a Wyld hunt in... six seconds.
<Anna|Storyteller> Relar glares at Melua, balling his hands into fists and then casting a glance towards Tahran's lance. Singer comes stalking over, nursing his injuries, "Took you guys long enough to come assist me." He growled.
* MifohChulichu walks over to Singer
<MifohChulichu> I apologize, we were rather preoccupied. Allow me to attend to your wounds.
<Melua> Melua crouches next to Relar. "So. Who was your target?"
* Rhey strides over to stand behind Melua
* Erin`Marias wipes her brow as she drops out of her warform and goes to collect her cloak and the cover for her hammer, watching the others from under a nearby tree.
* BreltiaMorbach stands around
<Anna|Storyteller> (Mifoh: No need. His wounds are already healing. Your magical healing requires bedrest and a full day, so it's not something you can use right now.)
<MifohChulichu> (Ah, I see. Nevermind then)
<Anna|Storyteller> Relar spits at Melua's feet, clutching his wounds, "Curse you, Anathema. I tell you nothing."
<Anna|Storyteller> (Relar doesn't yet know that Rhey murdered Alys in cold blood.)
* TahranBloodcrowned points the tip of his lance towards Relar's throat. "Now now, apologize to the lady. And you better take back what you said about us being filthy. I'm cleaner than you by far"
<Erin`Marias> ( touche )
* Rhey walks around Melua and crouches down next to Relar's head, playing with her claws
<Rhey> (Just to reassure, there is no danger)
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer smiles in quite a friendly manner to the rest of the group, holding out his arms, "Let me question him. I'm sure I can get us answers."
<MifohChulichu> Don't maim or kill him without the approval of the rest of us.
<BreltiaMorbach> I don't want any more needless murder when we can extract information.
<Melua> "..." Melua turns back to Relar. "Well, you can either answer my questions, or his."
* Erin`Marias rubs her forehead. "Well this is going fantastically.." she mutters under her breath.
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Actually you could chop his legs of as a precaution" Tahran chuckled.
* MifohChulichu pales
<TahranBloodcrowned> "I was joking, just joking"
* Rhey looks up at Tahran "Ah. Pity."
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer turns his crimson gaze to Mifoh and raises a brow, his Soulsteel Daiklaves disappearing from his hands. Relar stares at Melua uncertainly, seeming to feel drawn to her... and the prospect of being handed over to Singer was not appealing.
* MifohChulichu meets Singer's gaze, then drops it
* Rhey idly runs one claw down Relar's arm, being careful not to break the skin
<Rhey> "I suggest you answer -someone's- questions."
<Melua> Melua lays her boomerang down on the ground. "Look, I kill with my looks, not with my hands. I'd probably help you regardless of whether or not you answered my questions, but I might not get my compainions to do the same."
* MifohChulichu leans down beside Relar
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Probably not, no" Tarhan chortles merrily
<BreltiaMorbach> I'm just one for taking down information and learning things.
* BreltiaMorbach reads a handy book for the 23rd time.
<MifohChulichu> The lady is right. Either you answer our questions, or bad things may happen, I'm afraid.
* Erin`Marias buries her face in her hand and shakes her head softly. Ohhhh boy.
<Anna|Storyteller> Relar looks from Mulua and then towards Rhey, Singer and Tahran, "I will speak to you and him." He gestures to Melua and Mifoh, "Get these others away from me, or I will say nothing."
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Oh come oooooon, I'm not that bad"
* Rhey stands up "Aww. What a pity. I was hoping we could play for a while. Well, we can always talk later!" With that, she laughs and steps away about 10 feet
<Melua> "I'll accept to that."
<MifohChulichu> That offer is fine with me.
* Erin`Marias takes careful aim and wings a pebble at Tahran, then looks innocent if it hits.
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer shrugs and steps away, "I think I'll go... gather Essence." He says, slipping away and out of sight.
* BreltiaMorbach feels herself twitching with resonatic energy from another plane visible only through the fourth wall. "Please don't throw pebbles."
<TahranBloodcrowned> The pebble bounces on Tahran's head and he turns around. "I'm going to find out who did that, and I'm going to get you back for it" He spoke and walked away from the scene at the same time.
* Anna|Storyteller sends Sidereals to eat Breltia.
* BreltiaMorbach D:
<Anna|Storyteller> Relar seems to relax as Tahran and Singer move away, glancing towards Mifoh and Melua, "Well then, ask your questions..."
<Melua> "I don't really have many. What information were you acting on?"
<Anna|Storyteller> "We've been tracking this Anathema for weeks. We would have caught up with them within a few hours if your group hadn't interfered. By now she would have reached Laris."
<MifohChulichu> "Who is this Anathema you were tracking?"
* BreltiaMorbach listens in
<Anna|Storyteller> "A powerful Sorceress of the Twilight Caste." He replied cooly, seeming to have calmed a little, not even using the Dragon-Blooded's derivative names for the Solar Castes.
<MifohChulichu> "Would you be kind enough to tell us her name?"
<Melua> "...I can imagine why you were so eager to find her then."
<Anna|Storyteller> He snorts, "What do we care for her name? We were sent to kill her, not become her friend."
<MifohChulichu> "That's quite alright. Do you know what she is capable of?"
* BreltiaMorbach under her breath, remarks that he didn't even refer to us as Unclean
<Melua> "Yeah. I'll tell you what, we'll go after her. If she's doing something like killing a bunch of people, or something, we'll stop her. Not all Anathema are trying to destroy Creation."
<Anna|Storyteller> At that moment, Singer returns, his lips and everything down to his chin soaked with blood. He also carries Alys's shredded and broken body along with him casually, tossing it at Relar's feet, "Ooops. Someone broke your friend."
<Anna|Storyteller> (Compassion roll, Melua, Mifoh!)
* MifohChulichu puts his head in his hands and sighs
<TahranBloodcrowned> (shit hits the fan now, also I think Pick dropped)
* Rhey turns to look at the scene and breaks out into the faintest grin
<Melua> (9,4,10,4)
<BreltiaMorbach> (Should I roll if I have 3?)
<TahranBloodcrowned> "That's just plain nasty." Tahran grimaces at the sight.
* Erin`Marias winces slightly, clearly capable of seeing things from where she's standing.
<MifohChulichu> (5 7 7 8)
* BreltiaMorbach shudders visibly.
<Anna|Storyteller> The circle handles it surprisingly well. Relar handles it less well, crying out in both rage, horror and anguish. And then his anima banner flares to life. And burns like a BITCH.
<Melua> "O-OUCH!" Melua backs away hastily, shaking her singed hand. She then turns to Singer and slaps him across the face.
<Melua> Melua backs away, badly burnt. She still slaps Singer, even though she gasps in pain from doing so.
* Erin`Marias is waaaaaay over there => and thus safe from fire. She siiiiighs defeatedly and stays where she is.
<Anna|Storyteller> Really close. I'd say 3 yards or so. Melua takes 3 lethal. Everyone else manages to soak all their fire damage. Then he snatches up his Red Jade Daiklave from where he had dropped it, advancing on the group.
<TahranBloodcrowned> "This could turn ugly" Tahran makes his way back over on horseback.
* Rhey whirls to face him and growls "Do you really want to do that?"
* BreltiaMorbach winces at the flare and raises bow again
<Melua> Melua looks sadly at Relar's advance, and makes no effort to pick up her boomerang. "I...I'm so sorry..."
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer winces slightly at the slap and then sighs, pointing a hand at Relar, "We've learned everything we're going to learn from you, anyway." And a Soulsteel Daiklave bursts from Oblivion, burying itself in Relar's chest.
* MifohChulichu drops to his knees
* Erin`Marias is about to move... and then suddenly, sword! Oh dear.
* BreltiaMorbach blinks. Repeatedly. Maybe blinking is a coping mechanism or something. Or maybe it's just a lot to handle in the past two days.
* TahranBloodcrowned rides over and pokes Relar with the back end of his lance. "Well that's anticlimatic"
<Melua> Melua looks blank for several, uninterrupted seconds, not processing what she saw.
* Rhey sighs and addresses Relar's corpse "See what happened? You made a bad decision, and this is how you end up. Dead. And now I don't have the chance to have fun with you. Idiot!"
<Anna|Storyteller> Relar doesn't die instantly, hanging off Singer's sword and gaping in horror, lashing out with flaming hands ineffectually while Singer laughs. Then Singer twists his blade brutally, spraying Melua with blood as his rips it upwards. Relar's definitely dead now.
* MifohChulichu buries his head in his hands. Again.
* Rhey continues to lecture the former Relar on his stupidity, and then sighs
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Oh bloody hell!" Tahran lodges his lance in the soil and jumps off of his horse.
* BreltiaMorbach turns away, shudders, and closes her eyes. "I'm not seeing this. I'm not seeing this. I'm not seeing this. I'm not seeing this."
<Rhey> "This whole day is screwed up."
* Rhey walk over and slashes one of the treetrunks
<Anna|Storyteller> The sword vanishes just as quickly as it appears, and Singer smiles as he admires his handiwork, "Ah. That was refreshing. Shall we be going, then?" He asks, smiling brightly.
* MifohChulichu doesn't move
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Don't make me punch your face in" Tahran said to Singer and walked over to Melua. "Are you alright, little lady?"
<Melua> Melua looks at her skin and clothing covered in blood with unfocused eyes. She's quite spattered with it, and looks up with tears in her eyes.
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer shrugs and picks up the mutilated bodied, hauling them off apparently to give them a proper burial, humming a disturbingly cheerful funeral hymn. Melua gains a point of limit or two. So do Mifoh and Breltia.
<Anna|Storyteller> And anyone with compassion 3 or more who witnessed that.
* Erin`Marias makes another long defeated sigh and stands up, pulling on her cloak and covering her maul in cloth again. The hood is lifted up and over to hide her face, and she starts walking towards Laris, muttering under her breath.
* MifohChulichu slowly gets up, his face blank
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Oh no" Tahran puts his hand on top of Melua's head. "Don't cry, alright?"
* Rhey drops out of warform and walks back to where Melua is standing "I can't ever understand how you feel about this, but it can't be good. For what it's worth, I... I suppose I'm sorry."
* BreltiaMorbach tries to deal with this, shuddering and muttering to herself. "This isn't peace. We have to work for this to end this."
<Melua> "I..but...He understood, he understood we weren't all bad!"
<BreltiaMorbach> He didn't call us Anathema or used any of those derogatory names.
<BreltiaMorbach> That's... That's better than some of us who refer to ourselves as that. Even though it's what we've been taught...
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Shhhh... Calm down, ok. Unfortunately not all of our circle seem to be too good either" Tahran patted her head and bent down to look her in the eyes.
* MifohChulichu says nothing, and merely stares into the distance with a blank look on his face
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer is still humming cheerfully as he buries the bodies.
<Melua> Melua stiffened at Tahran's comments, glares at him for a moment, picks up her boomerang, and walks off. "I'd prefer it if you kept your judgements to yourself."
<MifohChulichu> "We should get moving," Mifoh says in a flat voice. "The Hunt members who escaped may return with reinforcements at any time."
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer looks up, "Not likely!" He calls out.
* BreltiaMorbach monotone. "Movement is good. Yes. To wherever we needed to go. Onwards."
* TahranBloodcrowned stares after Melua and sighs. "Just trying to cheer you up" He walks over to Singer.
* Erin`Marias is still walking on to Laris. Might want to jog to catch up!
<Melua> Melua twirls around, stomps over to Singer, stands in front of him and looks at him. Grabbing his armor, she says in an angry voice. "You mean because they were too scared and demoralized to continue, right?"
* MifohChulichu begins walking after Erin
* BreltiaMorbach just walks in line.
* Rhey starts walking over to where Singer and Melua are, but stops halfway and starts fidgeting nervously
<Anna|Storyteller> Singer dusts his hands off and looks to Tahran, "Well, onward to Laris, then." He say, before looking to Melua and smiling, raising a hand to cup her cheek, "Yes, my dear, that's exactly what I mean." He whispers, kissing her lips and letting her taste the fresh human blood on his own, before turning and briskly striding away from her.
* TahranBloodcrowned sighs. "I just can't believe that guy..."
* Rhey walks all the way over to Melua and just sort of stands there awkwardly
<Rhey> "Are... Well, you can't... I mean... How are you doing?" she eventually manages to sort of say half-audibly
<Melua> wiping her lips of the iron taste, she glares at Singer with flushed cheeks. Shaking with anger, she tries to compose herself. "I don't know. I'll tell you my head stops spinning and after I've had a bath. It's just too much."
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Alright, let's go" Tahran glances at Melua. "Care to ride with me? I figure you're not in the mood for a long walk"
<Melua> "I need the exercise." Melua answers flatly.
* TahranBloodcrowned raises a concerned eyebrow. "Well, if you say so" He walks over to his horse and gets up in the saddle.
<Anna|Storyteller> The rest of the trip towards Laris is surprisingly uneventful. And I think we can safely end things here, since this has gone on like 3 hours more than I intended it to.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Anna

Post by Anna »

New post, because fitting both logs into one post made the frames of the forum break. Also note that since this session, Steit has been retconned out of existence, so anything involving him technically never happened.

Session 2:
<Anna> Okay. IC Mode. Character creation discussion should be taken to #Wainsborough You've arrived in Laris. You've all booked rooms in an Inn. Some of you who need baths have taken baths. There is no sign of the Exalt you were sent here to find. You are free to explore the city as you wish.
* BreltiaMorbach explores the city.
<Anna> Mingle. Interact. Whatever.
* BreltiaMorbach explores like a boss.
* MifohChulichu heads off to the local library to see what information they have on the Wyld
* DoubleThink is now known as Steit_Achar
<Melua> Melua, after taking a WELL AND THOUROUGH bath, and washing her outfit by hand (not that thre's that much to wash), sighs and stretches languidly, and goes to visit Singer.
* BreltiaMorbach goes to the local library and learns everything she can, like a boss
<Anna> Singer is relaxing in his room, stretched out on a bed languidly, his wide brim hat covering his face. When Melua enters, he lifts it up with a fingertip, crimson eyes staring out at her, "Yes, Melua?"
<Melua> "You seemed to be quite knowledgable, even if...you can offend me with your actions at times." Melua sighed. "I don't suppose you know the area, do you?"
<Anna> Mifoh learned a few things about the Wyld that he didn't know before, such as that it can be shaped and crafted with enough skill.
<Arcalane> ( and knowing is half the battle! )
<MifohChulichu> (the other half is FIRE!)
<Anna> Singer smirked a little at Melua's question, gesturing for her to come sit on the bed, "I know enough about this place to know that it's not a place I feel comfortable in. The Realm has spies here." He murmurs, "Safer to stay indoors."
<Melua> Melua stepped in, but only enough to close the door behind her to prevent eavesdroppers. "What I want to know is if there's anything ...moderately valuable in the area."
<Rhey> After spending a fair amount of time just flopped out on the bed daydreaming about the past, Rhey just slips into her 20-something-year-old male form and goes out to wander around the marketplace
<Anna> Singer grins, "You want to know where's the best place to steal from, right?" He asked with a chuckle, red eyes locked intently with hers, "I might be willing to trade that information..."
<MifohChulichu> Having exhausted all the resources in the town library, Mifoh heads back to the inn and has a bite to eat.
<Anna> The Marketplace is a buzzing hive of activity. It doesn't take much effort for Rhey to learn that their arrival in town, as well as their appearance, has caused some stir. She also learns that an Anathema Sorceress is apparently hiding somewhere in the city, but no one knows exactly where, and some claim she has already left.
<Steit_Achar> Dusty and worn from a long trip, Steit Achar steps into to the town marketplace, looking around for someone to talk to. Finding a merchant, he inquires him about the best place to find a room, as well as some general news about the city.
<Rhey> Amused by the speed at which information spreads, Rhey wanders back in the general direction of the inn, intending to get some food and drink and maybe talk to the locals
<Anna> The Merchant is more than happy to help Steit -- for some guild silver, of course -- and suggests an Inn that seems to be quite popular with travellers to the area, the one where the others are staying at.
<Steit_Achar> Nodding his head, Steit places a few coins in the merchant's hand, and heads over to the inn.
<Anna> Okay. Everyone's eating and drinking, except for Melua and Singer, who are talking still.
<Rhey> After ordering her food, Rhey takes it over to a table about halfway along the back wall. After settling in, she spends some time attempting to figure out the novelties of silverware, and eventually gives up, simply eating it with her hands except where a knife is required to cut something.
* TahranBloodcrowned absentmindedly sips away at a mug of ale, assuming ale is readily available.
<Anna> Ale is always readily available.
<TahranBloodcrowned> (That's awesome)
<TahranBloodcrowned> (I'm totally going to start drinking Ale mid-air sometime)
* MifohChulichu takes his time over a loaf of bread, and also has a mug of ale
<Steit_Achar> Steit steps inside the inn, and glances throughout it before stepping up to the bar and ordering a drink.
* MifohChulichu glances absently at the man who walked into the bar, then looks back at his mug of ale
<Anna> People are drinking. People are eating. People are having a good time. Steit gets a mug of Ale.
<Melua> Melua looks at Singer and frowns. "I..." Melua sighs. "Is there something particular you want?" There is a noted lack of spirit in the question, as if she already knows the answer.
<Steit_Achar> Steit pays the bartender and takes the mug. Looking around the room once more, he sees a woman eating a meal with her hands. Steit takes his drink over and sits at her table, opposite her. "Interesting way of eating," he comments.
* MifohChulichu quietly and subtly listens in to the conversation between this strange man and the member of his Circle
<Anna> Singer sits up, "As a matter of fact, there is." He replied to Melua quite seriously, "I can tell you where there are first age treasures stashed in this worthless city. All I want in return for this information is... well there's something among those treasures that I want."
* Rhey looks up "Well, when you spent your entire life on a ship or in the forest, you manage to miss out on some of society's niceties. Come, sit. What's your name?"
<Steit_Achar> Steit takes a drink from his mug. "I'm Steit Achar." He paused. "What brings a sailor to this town?"
<Melua> "You what?!" Melua sat next to him on the bed excitedly. "That makes things a whole lot different. I didn't dream there was stuff like that around! What do you need from it? Assuming, of course, I can get it, and the other treasures with it." Her eyes sparkled innocently.
* Rhey utters a little laugh "Me? A sailor? Perhaps once, a long time ago. I haven't seen the ocean in years." She starts to wander off, then snaps back to attention "Anyway, I'm not really sure what I'm doing here. Just traveling, I suppose. And what about yourself?"
<Anna> Singer smiles and raises a hand to Melua's face, stroking her cheek lighty, "I have no doubt you can get inside this place, where I cannot. The treasure I want is the heart of the treasure's guardian. Then every other treasure there is yours, my dear Melua. Can you do that for me?"
<Arcalane> ( oohhhh you're a horrible person )
<Steit_Achar> "It's a bit difficult to state precisely why I'm here. All I can say for certain is that I've been directed here by forces greater than my own.."
<MifohChulichu> (what a jerk)
<Steit_Achar> (lol)
* BreltiaMorbach chills out with Mifoh. "So you're a scholar too?"
<Melua> Melua blinks. "...what kind of guardian are we talking about? And why can't you get there? I'd at least like to know what I'm facing before I decide whether to try to steal it or not."
* TahranBloodcrowned tosses a curious glance at Steit.
<MifohChulichu> Yes, I am. I'm currently studying the Wyld, and all things directly related to it. I left my hometown in order to learn more about it.
<Rhey> "Forces greater than your own..." Rhey ponders the phrase turning it over around her tongue "I wonder..." she whispers to herself. "Do you have a purpose?"
* Rhey looks sharply at Steit and awaits the answer with baited breath
<Steit_Achar> "Hah. I might be willing to speak more freely about that if you were to give me your name."
<BreltiaMorbach> I see. I'm... Well, honestly, I'm not so sure what I want to read on about. Possibly such things as the spirits that inhabit our world. Gods and such. Deities. Really, I just want to learn more...
* MifohChulichu chuckles
<MifohChulichu> "Yes, knowledge is a wonderful thing. You can never have enough of it."
<BreltiaMorbach> Hopefully what I learn would come at use to the remainder of the world. Perhaps to restore it to some semblance of peace and glory.
<MifohChulichu> "Peace would be a nice thing, yes...as for glory, it comes and goes."
<Anna> Singer smirks, "The guardian is a Minor God of no real importance. You should be capable of claiming its heart without difficulty. I cannot get there because of a charm that protects it from my kind." He draws Melua closer, "There may be other rewards for you too..."
<Rhey> "Right, I can see why you would want that. Without knowing who you are dealing with, how do you know the manner of it? Very well then. You may call me Rhey." Rhey says the last part much quieter then the rest, almost afraid to utter it at all.
<BreltiaMorbach> Well, for as long as it lasts... I hope to be there to stop it.
<MifohChulichu> "Not a bad goal in life. It would be nice to be able to say that you contributed to creating a peaceful world."
* BreltiaMorbach blinks. "Whoops? I mean that I hope to be there to keep it going. I must be having too many drinks. Except I haven't drunk anything."
<Steit_Achar> "Ah. Finally a name that sounds familiar. I believe I have been guided to you by the Green Lady. I trust your compatriats are around?"
<BreltiaMorbach> Indeeed, it would be...
<Melua> "...Fine. I'll get it for you. It's honestly a cheap price for a cache of first age goods."
<Melua> Melua stands, and stretches. "Shame you can't come, I was going to invite you...but I suppose you'd stand out anyway."
* Rhey starts "My, my, a direct one, are we? Yes, most of them are around, just a few tables away even." Rhey gestures in their general direction
<MifohChulichu> At the mention of the Green Lady, Mifoh sits up straight and motions to to Breltia to listen
* TahranBloodcrowned stands up and walks past Steit. "You should be careful with what you say in public places like these" and he keeps walking untill he stops outside Singer's room and knocks.
<Anna> Singer smirks and shrugs his shoulders, "We'll have plenty of time to spend together, later." He replies, then passes Melua a small, folded up map.
<Steit_Achar> Steit doesn't turn his head to acknowledge the man that had just walked by. "I hardly believe in wasting time with false pretenses," he says to Rhey. "I suppose i ought to be more quiet though."
<Melua> "Ta-ta~" Melua takes the map, waves, and shimmers in essence as she casts Easily Overlooked Presence Method. "I'll see you later. I'll be out for a while, just...walking around town, of course~"
* BreltiaMorbach listens indeed
<Anna> "Wait a moment." He says, taking Melua's hand, "You promise that you will bring me its heart?"
* Rhey shrugs "It's wise, for your own safety. Truth be told, though, you probably know as much as we do."
<Melua> "...I promise I will take the treasures only if I can acquire the heart."
<Steit_Achar> "To be honest, I'm not entirely sure I am. My instructions were vague." Steit lowers his voice. "I was only instructed to join the Circle. Is there a more private place where we could discuss this?"
<Anna> Singer smirks and his anima briefly flares, "That's good enough, dear. Good luck." He says, giving Melua a kiss upon her forehead.
<Melua> Melua arches an eyebrow, before turning away and going through the door, closing it behind her.
<Rhey> "The easiest place would be just to go upstairs, to the rooms we've rented. Come, I'll show you." Rhey stands up and stretches her back
* TahranBloodcrowned stares at the door that just seemed to open and close by itself before him. "I hope I'm not going crazy..." He knocks on the door again. "Singer, are you in there?"
<Steit_Achar> Steit stands up, indicating to Rhey that he will follow. He glances around, wondering who else in the inn would be meeting him as well.
<Anna> "Yes. And I'd rather be in here alone, thank you." Singer replied.
* BreltiaMorbach whispers to Mifoh. "Do we go too?"
<MifohChulichu> "Yes, I think we should," Mifoh says, standing up.
* Rhey leads Steit through the tables, walking past Mifoh on the way, and leads Steit up to her room.
<TahranBloodcrowned> "I'd like to trade a few words with you" Tahran says.
* MifohChulichu waits, then follows.
<Anna> After a moment the door opens, and Singer stands looking at Tahran with a cool expression, "Yes?"
<Melua> Melua quietly leaves through the streets, acting like she's on a normal errand, but slowly makes her way to the point the map designates.
<Steit_Achar> Steit steps into the room, closing the door behind him despite the fact there were others obviously coming as well.
* BreltiaMorbach goes too, but frowns at the door closing.
* MifohChulichu sees the closed door, and immediately knocks on it.
<Rhey> "Perhaps you had better open that."
<MifohChulichu> "I do hope we aren't interrupting anything, but I'm afraid I left something in my friend's room yesterday. May I come in and get it?" he asks, for the benefit of any curious hotel staff.
<Steit_Achar> Steit snaps the door open, and beckons the two in before shutting it quickly.
* TahranBloodcrowned lifts his hands up. "I don't know much about your kind" He says. "So there are some things I'd like to discuss with you. Preferably not in the hallway"
<Steit_Achar> "So what exactly should I know?
<MifohChulichu> "We, like you, were 'guided' by the Green Lady to come here."
<Rhey> "Are you, by any chance, an Exalt?"
<Anna> The directions on the map are easy to follow, but the point that it designates as being the end point is difficult to see, ones eyes seeming to pass over it. Melua eventually finds herself pressed up to a door made from an alloy of white jade and moonsilver. There's no visible locking mechanism, and the door gives slightly against her touch.
<Anna> Singer opens the door to his room fully and steps back, nodding to Tahran, "Come in, then. But don't take up too much of my time."
<Steit_Achar> Steit reveals a sliver of his Orichalcum blade. "Of course. I expect the rest of you are as well."
* BreltiaMorbach stands leaning on a wall.
* MifohChulichu nods
* Rhey flops onto the end of a bed "Excellent. You must be one of the others the Lady spoke of."
<Steit_Achar> "So it would seem."
* BreltiaMorbach nods sagely.
<MifohChulichu> "She told us that we were destined to save all of Creation, although she avoided specifiying how when pressed."
<MifohChulichu> "Did she, by any chance, tell you anything else?"
* TahranBloodcrowned walks in. "First things first. I'm going to set a few things straight so there are no misunderstandings. I don't trust anyone in our little Circle yet, especially not you, but I'm stuck with you anyway so I'm going to make the best of it"
* Rhey reverts back to her normal form "Ugh. Can't stand those bodies." She turns to look at Steit "You see, we really don't know much at all. We're not even sure what we're saving it from."
<Steit_Achar> "Well I evidently wasn't sent to enlighten you all. What can you tell me about what's going on at the moment?"
* MifohChulichu shrugs
<MifohChulichu> "We don't know much more than you, I'm afraid. All we really do know is that there is, or was, an Sorceress Exalted somewhere around here."
<MifohChulichu> "The Green Lady informed us of a Wyld Hunt sent to catch her, and we arrived in time to"
<MifohChulichu> (brutally murder them)
<MifohChulichu> "stop them from reaching Laris."
<Anna> Singer lofted a brow, "And why should I care whether or not you trust me, Chosen of the Unconquered Sun? Why should I care about anything you have to say?" He asked Tahran, taking a step towards him.
<Melua> Melua pushes open the door, walking inside and trying to be somewhat stealthy.
<Steit_Achar> "Heh. Wish I could have been here. So what now? Have we actually managed to find her? Will there be more of the Wyld Hunt?"
<Rhey> The faintest grin flickers across Rhey's face for a moment, then disappears
* MifohChulichu looks away
<MifohChulichu> "No...I do not think so, no."
<Rhey> "Honestly? Who can say? We should be prepared nonetheless."
<BreltiaMorbach> The Wyld Hunt... was... It did not meet a favourable end.
<MifohChulichu> "To say the least."
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Caaalm down. I'm just making sure we're on the same page here" He chuckled. "I wanted to talk to you a little about your stunts in that battle. Would you mind NOT doing all the gory tearing things apart stuff around the rest of the Cirle? I don't really mind, myself, but some are a little less strong to the stomach"
<Steit_Achar> "I see. Well, in that case it seems like there's little to do at the moment. If you don't mind, I think I'll go have another drink."
* MifohChulichu gets up
<MifohChulichu> "Dispersing would be prudent."
<MifohChulichu> "Me and Breltia should go out first, just in case."
<Anna> Melua steps inside, and the door closes behind her. She finds herself in a large, domed underground room, filled with glittering treasures, many of which are broken or in a state of disrepair, but some of which are quite functional indeed. And in the center of this room is a young girl, who looks up at Melua with deep green eyes, "Chosen of the Unconquered Sun. To what do I owe this honour?" She asks, her voice quiet and childlike, much like her figure.
<MifohChulichu> "After all, we ARE getting that thing I left in here yesterday, remember?"
<Steit_Achar> Steit sighs. "I was hoping to get a drink in the near future. Please don't take your time."
* BreltiaMorbach nods and exits?
* MifohChulichu opens the door, thanking Rheys for returning his "thing" and shuts the door behind him
* BreltiaMorbach bows gently at the two
<Anna> Singer smiles at Tahran, "I'll do my best." He replies, turning his back on the Solar, "Now, is there anything else you wanted? Perhaps to stake a claim upon the lovely Melua?"
<Melua> Melua sighs. "Well, he did say there was a guardian. So much for stealth, though. Who do I have the honor of meeting?"
<Rhey> "Wait, Breltia. If you should need to find me, just go to the market and look up."
<Melua> "Or is it whom?" (curse my low linguistics)
<Rhey> "Just don't forget that."
* BreltiaMorbach blinks and understandingly nods. "I understand."
<Anna> The girl smiles, "I am Maiden of Five Teachings, Goddess of this small manse. It is a pleasure to have you in my home."
<Steit_Achar> Steit steps out of the room, and heads to the bar to collect another drink or two.
<Melua> Melua covers her face with her hand. "I hate him so much." Looking around, she comments on the vast amount of miscellaneous things, particularly those in disrepair. "Why all of this?"
<TahranBloodcrowned> Tahran chuckled. "She's a looker, that one. I might do that some other time. I was actually here mostly our of curiosity" He looks skeptically at Singer. "What do you feel comfortable with sharing about your kind?"
* MifohChulichu stops standing around in the hallway like a statue and heads to his room to check his stock of medicinal herbs
* Rhey sighs, and opens the window "At least I won't be in such an annoying shape again soon." Smiling, she shifts into a mospid and jumps out, letting the breeze lift her into the air
<Anna> Among the treasures, Melua sees many wonders the likes of which haven't been seen since the First Age, many of which are still fully functional. "It is what was left here, when those who created this place forgot of it." She replied in a lonely voice.
<Anna> Singer lofts a brow, glancing to Tahran, "What is it you wish to know?"
<TahranBloodcrowned> "How about we start with the beginning? What's the turning like?"
* BreltiaMorbach sleeps. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
<Anna> "You die." He replied casually, "Or come so close to dying that it doesn't matter. Then you're offered a choice."
<Melua> "...I...I'm so sorry. I came here to kill you. I haven't made up my mind whether to do it or not. What function do you serve as Maiden of the Five Teachings?"
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Sounds pretty painful" Tahran muses.
<Anna> The Goddess doesn't seem too surprised by this, nodding her head slowly, "Once I served to maintain this place. To outfit and empower the warriors of the Maidens and the Dragon-Blooded. Once I was a mighty Goddess in my own right." She shrugged, looking down at her juvenile body, "Now this is all I am. Lesser than the greatest of mortal men."
<Steit_Achar> Steit downs a mug of ale and begins on another. Curiously, he notes, the more he drinks the more attractive the female patrons of the inn seem.
<Anna> Singer nods his head slowly, "Painful is a word you could use."
<TahranBloodcrowned> "And the whole essence thing. You really have to drink blood to regain it?"
<Steit_Achar> Steit is hardly a man of science, but its methods are not beyond him. Testing this revelation, he downs another mug of ale to see if the effect continues.
<Anna> "When I'm not in the Underworld or the Shadowlands, drinking blood is the easiest way to regain essence, yes." He replied, being rather candid about the whole thing.
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Oh, the easiest one huh? Nice to know you have other options, though I doubt they'd be worth the effort if drinking blood is the easiest" Tahran chuckles.
<Melua> Melua sighs. "You still have your dignity. That's more than I have. I lied, actually. I came here to take the treasures I heard were here by hook and crook. But in getting the information I promised to give them your heart." Melua takes out a knife and examines it. "I am really a terrible person. Every second I remain in here reflects badly on who I am, because if I had any decency, I'd leave right now. But your domain is truly beautiful to my eyes, and I am guilty of coveting it. So, let me ask you. You're a minor deity now, and you'll probably fall farther in status. What do you want me to do?
<Steit_Achar> Steit glanced at the nearest woman. Yes, it did indeed appear to be working. He dropped a few coins on the bar and downed another mug, and then another. He glanced around again. A few people were watching him down obscene amounts of alcohol, but they numbered few. The women of the bar definitely did look much more attractive. After another couple of mugs, the effect seemed to peak, but also left an unpleasant feeling in his stomach.
<Anna> The goddess watches Melua silently for a moment, thinking it over for a time before kneeling on the hard stone floor, "Make it swift, Solar." The replies, glancing around to her treasures, "Then take two things from here, and no more. Let the others stay, and serve at least as a reminder that I was here."
<Anna> Singer laughs at Tahran, "I do have other ways of recovering essence, and I am using them. But if I need Essence in a hurry, I will feed."
<Steit_Achar> Steit stands up, lacking much of the grace he usually has. Walking to the nearest woman, he slurs, "You're, yer, yer very attractive wom'n," before vomiting on her. "'Scuse me fer that."
<Melua> Melua nods, and in one motion, slits her throat. "I hope you'll be at peace, Maiden. I'm sorry. May you find serenity in Lethe."
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Good to know" Tahran nods. "Well, just try and keep all the messy stuff a little low key. Especially around Melua, I don't know what you're planning for her but she doesn't seem strong enough to take it all"
<Anna> The Maiden collapses, bleeding out over the floor of her manse. Her body fades away, until all that is left is an Opal-like Hearthstone. Her heart.
<Melua> "...I hate myself." Melua picks up the hearthstone and holds it close, praying that the Maiden's spirit be remembered in some fashion in heaven. With a feeling close to a combination of self-loathing, disgust, and sadness, she started to look through the last monuments to the poor goddess.
<Anna> And... we can end it there.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Anna

Post by Anna »

Session 3:
<Anna> Okay. IC starts now. OOC discussion is to happen in #Wainsborough or in Gametable, but not here. If you do feel the need to talk OOC in here, do so (Like this).
<Anna> Okay. Melua's back from killing the loli goddess, hearthstone heart and treasure in hand. Everyone else is doing whatever they were doing. Eri will be introduced shortly.
* BreltiaMorbach zzzzzzzzzzzz
* MifohChulichu The same
* Erin`Marias yawns and stretches upstairs, hauling herself out of bed and pulling on the cloak. She decides to head down to order something to eat and drink, better now than never.
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Well, I'm not going to waste any more of your time" Tahran walks towards the door, backwards. "I guess we'll talk more later" He walks out the door without turning his back.
<Anna> Mifoh and Breltia are having rather vivid dreams about explosions and death. Explosions and death happening in this town. Singer nods to Tahran as he leaves, waiting for Melua to return.
* BreltiaMorbach rolls, tosses, and turns, falling off the bed
<Melua> Melua throws open the door, storming in. She's far from being as subtle she was on her way out. "SINGER!" storms in and bangs on the just closed door. "YOU PIECE OF SCUM!"
* Rhey starts buzzing buzzing merchant stalls, laughing silently at the sheer chaos one bird can cause
* Erin`Marias finds a quiet corner downstairs to tuck into an unusually dinner-like breakfast, simply eating and looking innocent, trying to filter out the noise from upstairs.
<Anna> Singer stiffles a chuckle, rising to his feet once again and moving to open the door, "Welcome back, Melua. You have what I want?" He asks. Meanwhile, Rhey gets hit by a rock mid-flight. It hurts.
* TahranBloodcrowned looks from Singer to Melua and then back. "Oh by the gods what did you do now"
* Rhey squaks and flies up and away, settling on a rooftop overlooking the marketplace
<Melua> In response, Singer gets a knife thrown right past his ear, deliberately missing him by a hair. The knife sticks in the back wall. Melua has another knife out, and she looks very upset.
<Anna> Singer doesn't so much as flinch as the knife whizzes past his head, smiling brightly, "Do you have it, Melua?" He asks, holding out a hand.
<Melua> Melua glares at him. And pulls out the hearthstone, holding it close to her chest. "She gave it to me. Willingly. You don't deserve to touch it." She then looks away, and hands it over. "But then, neither do I. I hate you for this."
<Anna> Shouting can be heard coming from the center of town. Angry shouting. And wait, was that an explosion?
* Rhey gives a small start as she hears the explosion, and takes to the air, climbing steadily while heading in the direction of the disturbance
<Anna> Singer smilees in response to the glare, taking the Hearthstone and slipping it into his pocket, "I love you too, dear." He replied, kissing Melua's cheek and looking up at the noise, "Oh. I think I know where our sorceress is."
* MifohChulichu gets up groggily, trying to sort out what's going on
* Erin`Marias siiighs and polishes off her breakfast, standing up and stretching, then stepping outside. She pulls the hood up and glances around, then walks off in the direction of the commotion at a fairly swift stride.
<Melua> Melua responds to the kiss with a slap. "Oh no, you're not getting off that easy. What are you planning to do with that?"
<Anna> He smiled, "With this, I don't need to rely on drinking blood to regain essence. I thought that would please you." He replied, "Now, shall we go rescue the sorceress?"
<TahranBloodcrowned> "I'll meet you two outside" Tahran heads for his room and the comfortable safety of his plate armor.
* MifohChulichu realizes what the sounds are and quickly gathers up his satchel and his weapon, then goes to find a vantage point
<Melua> "Liar. You can't gain that essence without attuning to the manse. But I'll accept it for now." Melua turns away, adjusting her ornate orichalcum bracelets and anklets. "Let's go, I guess. Try not to stand out too much."
* Rhey lands on a rooftop within view of the disturbance, and peers over the edge, trying to figure out what's going on
* BreltiaMorbach rolls towards the door, picks up her weapons, and runs out with Mifoh. "Did you have a nightmare too?"
* MifohChulichu nods
<MifohChulichu> "Yes, I did. I assume yours was about explosions and violence?"
<BreltiaMorbach> Yes. Shall we go?
* Erin`Marias quickens her pace a little, preparing herself.
* MifohChulichu nods again, and he takes off towards the noises
* BreltiaMorbach follows
<Anna> Helel! You are surrounded by a Wyld Hunt.
* BreltiaMorbach runs outside
* TahranBloodcrowned walks out the front door of the inn, now wearing his superheavy plate and carrying his lance over his shoulder. "Where'd they leave my bloody horse"
<Helel> Oh dear. This is quite the predicament.
* MifohChulichu runs as close as he dares to the nearest Wyld Hunt member and fires his weapon as quickly as he can
<Melua> Melua focuses for a moment, and twirls and lets it fly at one of the nearest hostile members, arcing it so it smacks them on the return. She sees Mifoh running at them suicidally but decides to ignore that.
* MifohChulichu manages to take down one of the Wyld Hunt members, surprisingly enough. He falls, his armor smoking.
* Rhey stands up to her full mospid height, and slips into warform, this time activating the charm Claws of the Silver Moon reflexively. "Are we fighting again? Oh, what fun!" Stepping calmly to the edge she looks down and then jumps odd, landing with a soft thud behind Banpreios. "Boo" she says, and then unleashes a fierce kick at his side, sharp claws glistening faintly
<Anna> Banpreios is wounded by the attack, but remains standing, clutching at his wounded side with one hand.
<Anna> Optimus Prime charges at Rhey in response, yelling loudly and swinging his sword in an arc towards Rhey's head.
* Rhey nimbly bends to the side, safely avoiding harm
<Anna> Singer grins, "My turn." He flickers, and appears instantly behind Gundam, following through on a swing with a Soulsteel Reaper Daiklave.
<BreltiaMorbach> (IT'S A GUNDAAAAAAAAAAM)
<Anna> Gundam falls into two distinctly seperate halves, spraying blood everywhere.
<Melua> (hahaha, take that japan)
<Anna> Big O retreats, withdrawing his Self Bow and firing off an arrow at Helel, "DIE, ANATHEMA!"
<Helel> (Shape Celestial Circle Sorcery: Incomparable Body Arsenal) Helel takes a step back and braces herself, glowing with a purplish aura as she prepares the spell.
<Anna> Tick 4. X-1 Alpha raises his bow, firing straight at poor Mifoh who has a Dodge DV of 0.
<Anna> Anyway, X-1 Alpha's arrow hits, but Mifoh's armor manages to deflect it away harmlessly. Banpreios takes a swing at Rhey with his Chopping Sword.
<Anna> Banpreios misses like a bitch.
* Erin`Marias throws off her cloak and readies the hammer as she charges towards X-1 Alpha. In one fluid, graceful movement, she runs up and springboards off a pile of crates, shifting into her warform in mid-air and bringing her hammer down towards her target!
* Erin`Marias lets out something that passes as a roar on her way down whilst she's at it.
* Erin`Marias reduces X-1 Alpha to an unpleasant smear on the floor. Ohhh boy, that had to hurt.
* BreltiaMorbach sighs and nocks an arrow into her bow that begins glowing, streaking backwards. Under her breath, she mutters, "I'm sorry." (Forceful Arrow)
<BreltiaMorbach> (target is Gekigangar)
<Anna> (LET'S GO GEKIGANGAR!)
<BreltiaMorbach> (arrow whizzes past Tahran's and Melua's ears lol
<MifohChulichu> (Barely missing the medic)
<Melua> (hit the medic)
<Erin> ( this guy here! aim for him first, motherfuckers! )
<MifohChulichu> (owie)
<Anna> Gekigangar catches the arrow. Unfortunately for him, he catches it in the face.
<Erin> ( I lol'd )
* TahranBloodcrowned sets off in a charge towards Optimus Prime. The sound of blood flowing through his veins floods his ears and he can see the reflection of his enemy in the tip of his lance. "You picked the wrong day to start a fight!" The thunderous roar of his warsteed's charge drenched most of it out.
* BreltiaMorbach 's arrow lances out from bow, gleaming with light, and crashes into Gekigangar's head. The effect is similar to the Fallout 3 Railway Rifle - the head becomes pinned by the arrow to the nearest surface along the arrow's flight path.
<Anna> Optimus is now impaled on Tahran's mighty spear. Except for the blood, the whole image exudes manly, phallic imagery.
<Melua> Melua swoons
* Rhey draws her daiklave, the moonsilver blade shining, and whirls to face Banpreios. "Oh, you want to play, do you? Well fine then. Let's play!!" Letting out a loud growl she springs forward and makes a quick slash towards his chest
* MifohChulichu suddenly starts thinking like a semi-smart person, and chooses the wiser route, backing away from the fight.
[12:46] * Helel (~chatzilla@4649CFCE.BCDB75AF.9758E8AF.IP) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
<Melua> Melua walks forward, looking for that archer that shot that arrow she saw fly earlier. (Big O, natch.)
<Anna> Banpreios collapses in a bloody heap beneath the moonsilver Daiklave. The whole of the town square is littered with bodyparts and splattered with blood by this point. People are screaming and running.
<Melua> Melua dashes forward, her hand cocked behind her back, as she spots the archer, throwing the bladed war boomerang forward as she dives to the side, tumbling and landing crouched but upright as it lands in her outstretched hand. (Hopefully, as long as I make that roll to have it come back)
<Anna> Big O staggers backwards, the spinning boomerang slashing across his chest and through his armor before returning to Melua (which reminds me that I've been forgetting about their soaks. Oh well). He clutches his chest, readying his bow. But it's not his tick yet. It's Singer's.
Anna|Storyteller> Singer dashes towards Big O and grabs onto him, thrusting his sword through his chest and twisting it. Big O gasps and dies like a bitch.
<Melua> Melua walks up to Singer. "Hey, thanks for helping me out there. Are you okay?" Melua seems slightly calmed by the experience of combat, as if she's more focused.
<Anna> Singer pulls his sword out of the mortal's chest, dumping the body at Melua's feet, "I'm fine." He replies, glancing up, "But it looks like the real fight starts now."
* MifohChulichu notices the absence of the Wyld Hunt, and cautiously approaches the square
<Anna> Aleita, the woman on the roof, glares down at Singer, Melua and Tahran, drawing a Red Jade Reaver Daiklave from her back and pointing it at them, "I hope you're ready to die, filthy Anathema!" She yells, swinging her blade down on Melua.
* Erin`Marias stands ready, glaring up at Ergan. "What's the matter, Dragonblood? Scared?" She twirls the hammer.
* BreltiaMorbach clicks her tongue. "Perhaps that one who didn't call us Anathema was a rarer, slightly more honoured enemy..."
<Anna> As the Daiklave comes down, the bracelets around Melua's wrists and ankles flare brightly and a shield of Essence blocks most of the blow, but it still manages to just graze across her torso.
<Anna> But then the DragonBlooded's sword bursts into flame, and so does Melua.
* BreltiaMorbach blinks.
* MifohChulichu winces
* Helel (blinks IRL, but doesn't IC because she's casting mageeeck)
<Melua> "Ahhh! That stung! But these came in handier than I thought..." Melua said, her skin shimmering with a suit of essence. "Well...I guess she kinda knows I'm exalted after a reaction like this..."
<Anna> Ergan glares down at Erin, leaping down and rushing forward, stabbing his blade towards Erin's chest with surprising speed.
* Erin`Marias laughs uproariously as she swats Ergan's blade aside with her hammer. "That the best you can do?! Pathetic!" She twirls it again and sweeps it towards him with disturbing speed!
<Anna> Ergan sidesteps, the attack grazing across his armored chest, minorly wounding him but not coming even close to slaying him with the ease of the mortals they had found.
<Steit_Achar> Hearing a great commotion outside, Steit sits bolt upright. He bolts into the central room of the inn, and seeing as none of his comrades are there, reaches instinctively for his sword as he heads outside. (Join Battle - 32)
* TahranBloodcrowned charges Aleita with his lance held steadily. "Melua, get behind Singer!" He flicks his wrist to lash out with the tip of his lance at the last second.
<Anna> Aleitia parries aside the lance with her Reaver Daiklave dismissively, looking distinctly unimpressed.
<Melua> dun dun duuuuuun
* BreltiaMorbach notices something out of the corner of her eye. She turns around and makes a sharp intake of breath as she sees the Terrestrial coming from behind her. "There's another one!" She charges up another arrow shot, yet another Forceful Arrow, glistening with energy raring to take flight. She fires.
<Anna> Idia is blown backwards by the arrow piercing through his shoulder, but is quick to recover, roaring and raising his sword, charging towards Breltia and swinging the White Jade Daiklave at her viciously.
* BreltiaMorbach takes another intake of breath as the Terrestrial gets knocked back and recovers from its temporary discomfort.
* BreltiaMorbach yelps at the sight of an incoming blade and ducks successfully, losing only a bit of hair out of her ponytail in the process.)
* Rhey lopes forward, moving her daiklave to prepare for a backhand swing. "Hmmm, a challenge" she mutters, slashes downward at an angle, letting the blade's momentum carry her around in a circle
<Anna> Ergan staggers backwards and roars out in pain as the Daiklave tears across his armor, but he still seems to be in quite good condition.
* MifohChulichu is about to back into a nearby alley for the duration of the battle, when he sees Breltia being beset upon by a Terrestrial out of the corner of his eye. He creeps towards her until he is just within range of the Terrestrial, then holds up his weapon and fires, hoping the same luck that downed the Wyld Hunt member.
<Anna> Idia looks up as the flamepiece hit him, most of the fire dispersed by his armor, though that doesn't save him altogether. He's still very much alive and kicking, though. Melua's turn already.
<Melua> Melua takes Tahran's advice, slipping behind Singer (almost typed Secret), and her anima lept into being as she poured 6 motes into her First Excellency. She proceeded to throw the boomerang against the wall, where it threw off a few sparks (and left a few cracks) and ricochet'd straight towards the woman who attacked her. "Not all Anathema are filthy, I'll have you know I'm very concientious about my hygine!"
<Melua> (move behind Singer and throw with first excellency support)
<Anna> Aleita swears as the weaponized boomerang strikes her, readying her daiklaive. She doesn't get much time to recover though, before Singer's anima banner flares and he vanishes from sight again, his sword tracing a line through the air.
<Melua> "Singer, you jerk! You're supposed to protect a lady!"
<Anna> That line traces right through Aleita's waist, and when it passes, blood erupts from the fresh wound in her side, making her cry out in pain. TICK 13! Steit can go now, and Helel finishes casting her spell and can attack someone with a -3 penalty.
<Helel> Helel finishes shaping the Celestial spell, bringing the energies under control and clasping them between her hands, releasing purplish smog as she suddenly transforms into an armored clockwork version of herself in a flurry of gratuitous moving parts.
<Helel> A metallic sliding noise is audible as she raises her arm, and brings it down towards Ergan, her fist extending itself by means of powerful vernier thrusters insetting into her wrist.
<Steit_Achar> Hearing a lot of general battle sounds outside, Steit draws his weapons and drawing upon his essence/motes (whatever i'm supposed to draw upon) to use Lightning Speed. At a speed absurd for most humans, he runs outside the conveniently open door and around the corner before spotting a Terrestrial in combat with another Solar. He raises his daiklaves, charging toward the Terrestrial. He swings
<Steit_Achar> one daiklave, then the other in rapid succession at the enemy.
<Steit_Achar> (that's 3 motes, btw)
<Anna> Ergan dodges the flying fist easily, looking rather amused that Helel thought he could be hit with such an absurdly pitiful attack.
<Anna> Idia blocks the majority of Steit's attack, but one of the blows catches him on the shoulder. Now it's Erin and Tahran's tick, as well as the two terrestrials.
* Erin`Marias stands ready, grinning viciously at Ergan. (she's waiting for him to swing first, again)
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Gods damn it!" Tahran rides a cirlce around Aleita and shouts to Melua. "Whatever you do, stay behind me!" He swings his lance in a vertical arc, aiming for the Terrestrials face.
<Anna> Aleitia doesn't see the vertical swing of the lance coming, and it catches her in the head, heavily wounding her and knocking her to the ground.
<Anna> Ergan sees his comrade fall in battle and roars, his anima banner flaring brightly as he activates first melee excellency and swings his blade at Erin in a vicious arc.
* Erin`Marias grunts as Ergan catches her wielding arm, slashing open her forearm. "That's more like it!" But she's not about to let that stop her, oh no. Silver light pours out of her injury as she burns 2 motes to heal one level of lethal damage (Halting the Scarlet Flow, Reflexive), then twirls her hammer, aiming to smack Ergan upside the head.
* Rhey draws her daiklave back, and stabs forwards, aiming for the lower chest/upper stomach region
<Anna> Ergan gets a daiklave rammed through his stomach. That really fucking hurts. But he's still alive, by some miracle.
<Anna> Idia's turn. He leaps over Breltia's head and comes down Daiklave first towards her, letting out a bloodthirsty roar.
<Anna> Tick 16. Breltia and Melua, go.
<Melua> Melua thanks Tahrain for his manly chivalry, and goes to check on the downed Dragon-Blood, making sure her body is between that and Singer's. "Can you not be a jerk this time? I know you can't help it, but not everyone we meet needs to die!"
* BreltiaMorbach shrieks out in pain at the force of the attack. She also has a few motes left to burn. Fair enough, so be it. "Just because of our existence, you want to remove us from existence, huh?" She nocks another arrow, but it glows with more energy than before. It looks like ethereal papers and scrolls are gathering at the tip of the arrow. "Are you sure you're even doing the right thing, or are you so blind that you've lost the ability to think for yourself?!"
* BreltiaMorbach takes a quick opportunity, though, to skitter out of the way with the force of the blow before attacking
<Anna> Idia yells out as the arrow strikes him in the chest, inflicting terrible amounts of damage, but he remains standing, clutching his daiklave tightly. Mifoh, here's your chance to be a hero!
<MifohChulichu> (What's my attack penalty right now? I've forgotten)
* BreltiaMorbach fires the arrow, lancing through the air in the shape of several scrolls flying and slamming into the target, finally impacting with the visual effect as if a giant pile of books slammed into the target.
* MifohChulichu takes careful aim at the wounded Terrestrial, (spending a few motes on the First Archery Excellency to increase his dice pool). Then he fires, hoping for it to be the finishing shot.
<Anna> Singer steps up beside Melua and places a hand on the back of her head, pressing the tip of his sword against Aleita's throat, "I could... but I'm feeling merciful today." He says, lowering the blade.
<Anna> Aleita coughs up blood, opening her eyes and staring up at Melua.
<Steit_Achar> Steit kicks Idia's weapon away from him as a precaution. He glances around to see what sort of armor the assailants are wearing.
* BreltiaMorbach blinks. "I just realised something. We're Exalted. Solars and Lunars and Abyssals. And we're in the middle of a town that may or may not hate us."
* MifohChulichu lowers his gun
<MifohChulichu> "You make a good point. And after this, I would guess the former."
<Melua> Melua responds gratefully to Singer. "Thank you very much, you've earned a little respect back." She turns back to the prostrate Dragon-blood. "Are you going to be okay?"
* Rhey walks over to Ergan and drags his sword away
* TahranBloodcrowned sighs and swings himself off of the horse. "How's she looking" He asks Melua, while smiling and winking at Singer.
<Anna> All the Dragon Blooded are wearing Articulated Plate that's rather messed up. Between them, they have a Red Jade Reaver Daiklave, a White Jade Daiklave, and a Green Jade Daiklave.
<Steit_Achar> Steit sheathes his daiklaves and grabs Idia by the collar and begins dragging her over to the other Dragon-Blooded.
<Anna> Idia is male.
* Erin`Marias drops out of warform, drawing her straight sword and muttering something about honour as she looks down at Ergan. "We should leave soon." She glares at Rhey, though.
<Steit_Achar> "This one'll be fine," Steit says to Mifoh. "I'd check out the others."
<Anna> The town square is a mess. Masonry is damaged and destroyed, and the cobblestones are stained deeply with blood, with several mortals dead and limbs scattered. Ergan is unconscious and bleeding out. Aleita stares up at Melua uncomprehendingly, "Don't... don't t-touch me, Anathema..." She chokes out.
<MifohChulichu> Mifoh nods. "I think that would be prudent," he says, and walks over to Ergan. Probably because of the sword in his gut.
* BreltiaMorbach sighs at the desruction and closes her eyes.
* Rhey walks back over to Ergan, and rests her daiklave point-downwards against his chest "Well, looks like you're in pretty bad shape, Hmm... Mercy, or medic...?"
<Rhey> Looking around, she spots Mifoh "Hey! You there! The first-aid kit with legs! Come over here for a second!"
<Steit_Achar> Steit tosses Idia near Aleita before joining the small group of people nearby. "I hope for your sake you intend to tell us what's going on," he states threateningly.
<MifohChulichu> "That I am. Shall I work at healing this one, or would that not be wise? I have never taken a hostage before."
* Erin`Marias grimaces slightly, and opts to put Ergan out of his misery as cleanly as she can manage with her straight sword, rather than making him suffer any longer, concious or no. "We don't have time for this!" She growls at Rhey and the approaching Mifoh.
<Melua> Melua sighs and deactivates her shield. She then proceeds to put her boomerang away. "If you don't want me to, I won't. One of us is an accomplished healer, though. Would it be okay if he saw to you in a bit?"
* MifohChulichu walks over to Rhey, Erin, and Ergan
* Rhey looks up at Erin and grins "I see you have a bit of a dark side yourself."
<Steit_Achar> Steit leans over to Melua and whispers to her, "I don't really like the idea of a prisoner."
* Rhey laughs, and wanders along to take a look at Aleita
* MifohChulichu leans down beside Ergan.
* Erin`Marias glares back. "I harbour no love for the Dragon-blooded." She hisses something incomprehensible, most likely an insult, then wipes her blade clean, sheathes it and gathers up her cloak and the cover for her hammer.
<Melua> Melua looks at Steit with serious eyes. "I never said I had that intention."
<MifohChulichu> "It does not look good, but I believe I can heal most, if not all, of his ailments."
<Steit_Achar> "Good," Steit responded simply. "I'm considering... dispatching the other one."
<Erin> ( he's DEAD, Mifoh )
* Rhey walks up and prods Aletia with the daiklave "So, how's this one doing? Chance of recovery?"
<MifohChulichu> (He's incapacitated)
* Helel strides merrily over to Mifoh, Rhey, Erin and Ergan. "Well, it does seem to be over. And for that, I thank the lot of you."
<Erin> ( no, Erin mercy-killed him )
<Anna> Aleita's wounds are bad, but she'll live if you just leave her. Same goes for Idia. Ergan is dead because ERIN KILLED HIM.
<Erin> (tee hee)
<MifohChulichu> (Crap, musta missed that)
<Steit_Achar> (lol)
* MifohChulichu stops hallucinating and turns to Rhey
<MifohChulichu> "You called me for something, I believe?"
<TahranBloodcrowned> "To be honest, I think we're best at putting this one to mercy too.." Tahran looks at Aleita. "Leaving her alive here will give us an enemy with a thirst for vengeance, an enemy that knows us. Healing her and taking her with us means she'll slow us down, and god knows I don't want her escaping anywhere near potential comrades"
* Rhey looks over her shoulder "Erin overruled me."
<Anna> Singer stares at Aleita and smirks a bit, and she just stares at him in horror as he bares sharp, blood-letting fangs at her.
<Steit_Achar> Steit draws a daiklave. "I have no idea what's going on here, but I doubt i'm going get any answers from these two."
<Rhey> Looking back at Aletia, Rhey asks "Is there any point in keeping this one?"
<Melua> Melua held her forehead. "Sigh. My name's Melua Maia Mala. If you need vengence, seek it on me later for sparing your life. My compatriots and the young girl you were chasing are hardly as embarrassing as the woman who let you go, correct?" She elbows Singer. Hard.
<Steit_Achar> Steit looks towards Melua with an expression of mild surprise.
* TahranBloodcrowned chuckles. "Well if the lady says she lives, I guess I won't object" He stares Aleita down. "If she comes back for more then we'll just give it to her, right?"
* BreltiaMorbach just sits down cross-legged near the group. Sigh, stress and catharsis...
<Anna> Singer frowns, "Next time she comes after us, it will be with more than seven mortals and three dragon blooded. She'll have an army with here. This group was hunting a single Solar. Now they know how many of us there are." He pauses, "IF we let them live."
* TahranBloodcrowned chuckles again. "I guess we'll raise an army of our own to meet them"
<Rhey> Feeling that Aletia is being adequately attended to, Rhey extricates herself from the throng and makes her way over to Idia
<MifohChulichu> "We still do not know who sent them or why they came. To...dispose of them before we have answers to those questions would be pointless slaughter."
<Steit_Achar> Steit pauses. "I doubt now is a time for levity. He raises a good point. I don't believe we can afford to allow survivors to leave."
* Erin`Marias pulls the hood on her cloak up and cleans off her hammer before covering it again, muttering to herself. She glances over at the group around Aletia. "He has a point." She adds tersely.
<Steit_Achar> He turns to Mifoh. "If you can get answers from them, feel free. Then I'll finish them. We can already be certain they're hostile."
* BreltiaMorbach sighs. "If you do anything like that... I know I fired against them, but if you're going to lay any more finishing blows, please wait until I've vacated.
<Rhey> On arrival Rhey looks at Idia and whoever may be nearby, and asks "Well, well, well. What do you know, little man? Is it enough to be worth your continued existence?"
<MifohChulichu> "The same goes for me. But I shall do the best I can to get as many answers as possible."
<Melua> "Then cut out her tongue and fingers so she cannot speak nor write. I don't like killing." Melua looks sadly at the Dragon-blooded, then turns and walks away.
* MifohChulichu turns to Singer
* Anna|Storyteller turns to Mifoh and punches him in the face.
<BreltiaMorbach> Do what you can, I guess... This is a bit much for me. I... tend to enjoy sleeping in.
* Erin`Marias mumbles something again, faint silver light flashing out from under her cloak as she heals the last of her injuries, flexing her arm slightly to make sure everything is in order.
<Anna> Singer glares at Mifoh after punching him, drawing his Daiklave, "What they want!? Are you an IDIOT!? They're Wyld Hunt! What they want is US, DEAD!"
* MifohChulichu glares back
<Steit_Achar> Steit flashes his daiklave. "If any of you are interested in survival, now would be a good time to speak up. Don't try my patience. I'm in a lousy mood after the hangover of a lifetime."
<MifohChulichu> "Why were they chasing this woman? What did she do? These are important answers as well."
* Erin`Marias looks up again. "She's a Solar. That's all the reason the Dragon-bloods need."
<Anna> "They were chasing her because she's a Solar!" He punches Mifoh again, "Are you so ignorant that you don't even know THAT!?"
* BreltiaMorbach blinks at Mifoh. "He's actually right, you know. Did I just agree with an Abyssal? Excuse me, I'm going to go clean out my mouth."
* Rhey starts to grow impatient, and kicks Idia and points her daiklave at Idia's throat "Do you have anything at all to say? Or do you just not care?"
<TahranBloodcrowned> "Tongue and fingers it is, then" Tahran pulls a dagger out from a sheath at his side. "I guess I'll take her out back. Hope she doesn't bleed to death, I've heard you lose a whole bunch of blood when your tongue cuts off"
<Steit_Achar> Steit walks over to Idia and gestures for Rhey to step back. He draws a daiklave back."
<MifohChulichu> Mifoh pales slightly but does not turn away. "I am here to stop any life-threatening bleeding."
* Rhey glares at Steit and growls softly
<Steit_Achar> Steit frowns at Rhey. "Fine, you can have him. Let's take him out back first though."
<Anna> Singer looks to Tahran and blinks, grinning, "Oh, that's a wonderful idea! I didn't even think of that! Why kill them when we can just silence them?" Idia and Aleita remain silent, though Aleita pales visibly.
<TahranBloodcrowned> "We could even take every other toe to make sure they don't chase us at any speed" Tahran chuckles.
* Rhey looks at Steit "Very well." She then seizes one of Idia's legs ans stats dragging him around back of the inn.
<Steit_Achar> "Does anyone here mind if i try a bit harder to get some answers before we shut them up for good?"
<MifohChulichu> "I would not object," says Mifoh.
<BreltiaMorbach> Just go for it...
<TahranBloodcrowned> "There's not much to know. They're the Hunt, they're here to find and kill our kind. ... Actually on second though you could ask them if there're more of them around"
* Rhey looks back over her shoulder "Are you coming? You seem to care about something, might as well follow through,"
* Helel approaches Idia's body, hands behind her back. "My, indeed. It'd be best if at least tried."
* Rhey continues unceremoniously dragging Idia's body around back behind the inn, out of sight of the street
<Steit_Achar> Steit walks back over to Aleita, and drags her away to follow Rhey
* TahranBloodcrowned hands the dagger to Singer. "I figure you'd want to do us the honor"
<Steit_Achar> Steit picks up Aleita by the scruff of her armor and throws her against the back wall of nearest building.
* Rhey grabs Idia's armor and throws her into something resembling a sitting position
<Melua> Melua makes her way back to the inn, and holds her hand over her side, pulls it away with blood on it. "Crap, I forgot I was hurt. Oh well. I hope they released her. Hell if I'm going to check, though."
<Rhey> She then climbs on top, leaning forward very close to Idia's face "Respond to me or get a daiklave through the foot."
<Rhey> "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?"
<Anna> Singer smiles at Tahran and waves away the knife, stepping over to push Steit out of the way before summoning his soulsteel sword back into his hand and cleanly cutting both of Aleita's arms off in two blows. The scream is loud. Very loud.
* Helel peers around a corner at the interrogation, biting her fingers daintily. She blinks at the sight of Idia being thrown against the wall, but essentially feels little for him.
<Anna> Idia (MALE) growls and stares up at Rhey, "What do you want?"
<Steit_Achar> Steit looks over at the Abyssal. "Well you're a killjoy. I was hoping to get a few answers."
<Rhey> "Who sent you?"
<Melua> A loud series of curses in Old Realm is heard from Melua's room, involving Singer's name, at the screams as she tries to cover her ears with a pillow.
* TahranBloodcrowned sighs and shakes his head. "There're such things as precision and moderation, you know. Try not to take her whole lower jaw off" Tahran leads his horse back to the inn. "Get ready to leave this place, we can't stay much longer"
* BreltiaMorbach twitches and goes the fuck inside to grab everything she has on hand.
* Rhey slaps Idia and glares "Who. Sent. You?"
<Anna> "The Realm sent me, you idiot! To wipe out anathema scum like you!" He yells at Rhey. Melua's injuries are small enough that magical assistance isn't necessary. Singer then smiles at Aleita and stares into her eyes, his anima flaring, and her screaming stops, and she wavers a bit on her feet, smiling stupidly.
* MifohChulichu is already carrying everything he has with him, and so just stands outside at a loss for what to do
* Erin`Marias sweeps off back to the inn, scours her room for belongings, then returns to the square, trying not to pay attention to the noise, moving over to the others not busy 'interrogating' terrestrials.
<Steit_Achar> Steit walks to Rhey, and whispers to him, "I believe we have all the answers we're going to get. I think it would be best if we were to get out of here."
* Rhey grabs Idia's throat with her hand "And how do you know where we to find us so precisely?!?"
<Anna> "We were tracking the girl! We didn't even know you were here!" He growled. Meanwhile, Singer places a hand on Aleita's back and guides her over to Mifoh, "Take her into the Inn. Spend the day treating her wounds. Don't heal her arms."
<Helel> "Attaboy", Helel says to herself. She walks off to a less noisy position close to the square and checks inside her rucksack, confirming her belongings.
<Steit_Achar> "Just kill him, Rhey," Steit says, just loud enough for Idia to hear, before going back to the inn to collect what little he had brought.
* Rhey groans "Fine. So be it." She stands up, glaring at Idia, and rams her daiklave through his chest "Bloody useless idiot."
* BreltiaMorbach walks out of the inn, grabs the back of Mifoh's collar, and pulls him back inside.
<MifohChulichu> Mifoh nods. "Very well." He leads Aleita, still smiling vapidly, and brings her inside the inn.
<Anna> Singer meanwhile makes his way up to Melua's room, stepping inside and moving to sit on the bed.
Melua looks up. "Thank you. I think. Don't tell me if I'm wrong about thank you, I don't want to know."
* Rhey retrieves the daiklave, and, slashing it across Idia's chest to be sure, turns and goes to join the others, her blade dripping with blood
<Anna> "The girl lives. She even still has her tongue." He replied, reaching out to stroke his fingers through Melua's hair, "All this killing must be so hard on you. My poor Melua... I'm sorry for what I asked you. I should have asked one of the others to do it. Tahran seems bloodthirsty enough to have done it."
* BreltiaMorbach shudders like hell and then goes the hall outside to join Erin. "Hi. I'm sick of that... that... inverted heathen. How's your day going."
* Rhey walks up to the others and buries the end of her quite red sword in the ground "Idia knew nothing useful. It's obvious that we'll need a higher-level officer for interrogation to be worthwhile."
<Melua> Melua smiles softly. "Even if it's a lie, thanks. and as for earlier..." Melua's face flickers for a moment, but she suppresses any tears, "Just take care of that hearthstone. Don't mistreat it."
<Steit_Achar> Steit approaches the group and gestures towards the sword. "You probably won't want that woman to see that. That reminds me, would anyone care to enlighten me as to the names of the rest of the circle?"
<Anna> Singer nods and plants a kiss upon Melua's forehead, "Rest up. Your wounds should heal soon." Then he rises from his feet and turns to leave, "I should go... assist the newer members of our group, and introduce everyone."
* Rhey pulls her daiklave out of the ground "I need a drink," She shoulders the still dripping sword and walks into the inn, taking a seat at the bar
* Rhey looks around for staff, and curses
<Melua> Melua nods and smiles. "You're not entirely a bad person. Thanks, Singer. Talk to me if you need something."
* Erin`Marias rubs her forehead and sighs. "So are we just going to stand around like a bunch of idiots waiting for more of the Hunt to show up? THINK!" She growls.
<Steit_Achar> (Assuming Singer has begun approaching by now...) Seeing the Abyssal coming towards the group, Steit walks to him. "You seem like you could explain some things to me."
<Rhey> She then jumps over the bar and pulls out a mug, filling it to the brim with ale, which she downs in three swallows
* Erin`Marias grunts slightly at Brel. "Bloody fantastic."
<Anna> Singer nods to Melua and leaves quietly, glancing to Steit as he approaches, "I sure can. Ask, and I'll answer what I can."
<Rhey> She then gets another mug and a rag, and walks over to join the rest of the party and sits down, starting to clean the gore off the blade
<Steit_Achar> "First question: why was I guided here?"
* TahranBloodcrowned walks into the main room of the inn. "Everyone get ready to start moving. I'm surprised we aren't being mobbed already" He looks around. "Anyone still in their rooms?"
* BreltiaMorbach sighs back at the Lunar. "I said to myself that I wanted to live a life that was to the finest of peace and balance and tranquility. Looks like I'm not going to get that anytime soon, huh..."
<Anna> "You're part of our circle. The Green Lady guided you here because like us, you are fated to either save or destroy Creation. We're aiming for the saving bit." He replies, then looks to Tahran, "Melua is resting, and Mifoh is taking care of the Terrestrial. We're staying at least another night."
* Rhey looks up "If we're staying another night, should I do something about the corpses out back?"
* Erin`Marias snorts and shrugs slightly, not turning to face Brel. "It's the way of Creation, unfortunately. The Terrestrials are disinclined to allow the Exalts to just come on back like nothing happened."
<Steit_Achar> Steit looks over to Rhey. "I seriously doubt we can hide all of the damage we've done."
<Steit_Achar> Turning back to the Abyssal, Steit offers another question. "Do you mind informing as to who is in the circle? Rhey i've met, and a couple others
* BreltiaMorbach nods and sits down on the ground. "I know. I've... I've read it, but now I'm experiencing it. And it's both as wonderous and terrifying as I thought it would be. At least... I hope that I alone can make a good enough impression to at least turn the opinions of some people who call us Anathema."
* TahranBloodcrowned eyes Singer for a while. "One night, then" He looked out over the others. "But you better be preparedto get up and leave whenever we might need it"
<Melua> (at this point Melua's asleep from being up all night and shit)
<Anna> Singer snorts, "We'll be fine for a few days." He muttered, before looking back to Steit, and introducing each of the Exalts in the group, naming the ones who are sleeping or whatever.
* Erin`Marias smirks, wringing her hands. "Well we certainly haven't made a good impression with the people we've met so far."
* BreltiaMorbach shrugs too, nearly smiling. "The people we've met have been mostly Terrestrials and Wyld Hunt. They just want us dead. Of course we won't make a good impression of them."
* Erin`Marias chuckles and leans back against the wall, putting one foot up. "I think my hammer made some pretty good impressions." She leaves it at that.
Quality Control Enforcer
Anna

Post by Anna »

And this mini-session helps illustrate why I like roleplaying with Muug so much.

Session 4:
<Anna> Melua sleeps. While she sleeps, she dreams. She dreams of Singer, before he Exalted. She sees him as a relatively young man, with much more of a tan and brown hair, walking in on his sister's murder. She witness him trying to attack five armed men with his bare hands. He even succeeds at first. Melua is in the dream, watching, ethereal and unseen. And she's so close when she sees the sword get rammed through Singer's stomach.
<Melua> Melua shudders as she sees him get run through, trying to make sense out of what she's seeing, wishing she could at least help him even the odds.
<Anna> Singer collapses to the floor as the sword is pulled free, staring at the body of his sister lying on the ground. The men who killed her laugh and joke crudely with each other. And Singer bleeds out more and more. So much blood flowing so quickly. She can hear his heartbeat thumping clearly in his head. Slowing. Five beats left until he dies, for certain. Four. Three. And then a voice offers him a second chance. It offers him a second chance. A chance to live, to take revenge. There are strings attached, but he doesn't care. And he rises to his feet, a bloody caste mark burning upon is forehead. Melua awakes to the sound of the men screaming as he tears them apart with his bare hands.
<Melua> Melua opens her eyes and shivers, wiping her forehead of sweat. She gets dressed quietly, pondering what she saw. "It...yeah, that had to be Singer..." She gets up, and goes down the hall to Singer's room, and knocks quietly. "Singer, it's Melua. May I come in?" she asks softly.
<Anna> "Of course. Come in." He replies from the other side of the door, apparently still wide awake despite the late hour.
<Melua> She enters, closing the door behind her. She seems diminished, focusing on things in the room that aren't Singer. "I...Why do you travel with us? I've been wondering for a while, but I've been reluctant to ask." She seems even more reluctant to discuss the actual reason she came in, though. As if she's invading his privacy just by being there.
<Anna> Singer lies stretched out on the bed, barechested with his arms crossed behind his head. He smiles at the sight of Melua, lifting a brow at the question, "The Green Lady spoke to me in my dreams too. She said the key to destroying the Deathlord who spawned me was here." He replied, gazing at her with intense crimson eyes, before shrugging, "Besides, plenty of opportunity to send souls to the Underworld along the way."
<Melua> "...I'm not sure if I believe you. I seem to recall the Green Lady mentioning we had Lunars and Solars, but she never once said anything about you. And you didn't show yourself until she left." Melua shakes her head. "It's not important right now, I guess." Melua stares at his stomach, images of the blade running him through overlapping in her mind. "What...was your life like before you Exalted?" Melua seems to falter at this, thinking of her own.
<Anna> He shrugged his shoulders slightly, "I'd rather not think about it, or I might accidently kill someone." He replied quietly, turning his gaze away, "It was a life. It was better than what I have now. But then, at least my sister is still with me..."
<Melua> Melua's heart fell. "So...you did have a sister, after all," Melua states without thinking about her word choice.
<Anna> Singer just nods, tossing a small sphere of soulsteel to Melua, "Catch."
<Melua> Melua catches it, suprised, and gasps. "This is...! Singer, that's awful!" Melua brushes away a forming tear. "You forged her soul and trapped it for eternity? Can't you feel the pain?" Melua holds it close to her heart. "What was...is...she like?"
<Anna> "I didn't do it. My Mistress did." He spits the word venomously, "As a reminder that I'm hers now. That my life as a mortal doesn't matter. She's right, of course, but I still want to see the bitch dead." He growls, closing his eyes, "My sister... she was a kind girl. Giving out food to others when we could barely afford to feed ourselves, doing all the chores while I was out trying to earn a living... she was... ugh. It doesn't matter. Now she's that."
<Melua> Melua sits next to Singer and hands it gently back over. "I'm so sorry...for both of you. You didn't deserve to die like that and neither did she."
<Anna> Singer accepts the Soulsteel stone and places it back into his pocket, frowning darkly, "I don't want your pity, Melua. Or your sympathy. I've done a lot worse to hundreds of people since." He sits up, "I should be the one apologising to you. But apologies aren't my style anymore." A blow to the back of Melua's head knocks her unconscious.
<Anna> Session end. In the morning, the circle will find Singer and Melua no longer in the Inn, and nowhere to be found. :3
<Melua> Melua's last thought before the blackness overwhelmed her, was that he probably didn't even realize he was lying to himself anymore.
Last edited by Anna on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quality Control Enforcer
Nirvash
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Nirvash »

Let me say this to start; I am fairly new!
My writing is amateurish, but I think I'll end up being proud of this character when all is said and done.
Albarn Iskaya was born into a while not royal, wealthy, family in a well-off satrapy of the realm. As a child he was selfish and self-righteous, and believed deeply in the Immaculate Dogma. As he grew up, he saw many cruelties in even his sheltered life, and joined the military so he could feel as though he earned a right to live the way he did. He trained hard, and became quite skilled with the sword. After his first year in the military, he was finally assigned to an active separation of troops, under the command of Matriyas Avanov.

He and his comrades were sent into battle immediately, and quickly became the kind of friends only a soldier may know. Months passed, and that was when Fate began its subtle clockwork movements. Matriyas slowly began to send them on bizarre missions which were designed to bring him more wealth and power. Soldiers died at a rapidly increasing rate, and in only a few months, their numbers had greatly dwindled and their cruel master had only grew madder.

Only a few months later, and Matriyas sent the troops on a mission to guarantee his own safe retreat and riches. They were against clearly superior forces, and quickly fell. Albarn lay in a pile of his own, and that of others blood, reflecting upon his naïve life, and as the enemy soldiers retreated, with no casualties, leaving behind only scouts, he wondered if this was just, if this was what the gods had decided for him.

This was his Exaltation.

He received no vision of the Unconquered Sun, no divine understanding of himself, only a brief flash of the face of a woman, contorted and warped by a darkness so above him, he felt only fear. But now was not the time for fear, now was the time he would punish Matriyas. He stood, and several scouts noticed him, coming over to finish him off. As with everyone else who stood between him and the retreating caravan, nothing was left of them. He walked into the caravan, covered in blood, that of his closest friends, his own, and those he was willing to sacrifice to take his revenge.

Matriyas’ death was quick, as he kneeled before Albarn, unable to say anything. All who had seen his Exalted powers had died. The satrapy officials had suspected Matriyas’ treachery, and honored Albarn with a promotion to captain, a new sword and armor, and time to recuperate in the city. He used this time to study the Dogma, to try and come to understand himself, but to no avail. He escaped the city without notice.

His fear and hatred of Anathema had not lessened, but he had formed a new conviction: to annihilate the obviously corrupt Realm military, he knew he had only been promoted to quiet him. He went to the Scavenger Lands, following rumors of Anathema and striking them down. This lead him to the man who would become his mentor, a Lunar Exalt. He came upon him defending a town, and attacked immediately. Albarn’s attacks were easily deflected, and the Lunar simply walked back to his cave outside of town.

Albarn followed him, and he the Lunar told him many things. There were some things he didn’t believe, there were some things he knew were lies, but there were also the few things that he believed, or at least wanted to believe. He now thought that perhaps, not all Exalts had to be slain, perhaps they were not all Anathema. While he was there, he also learned of the nature of Essence, and was given something. The Lunar told him that they had known each other in a past life, and he had a small bauble that once belonged to Albarn. An old daiklave, a golden Orichalcum blade, that nearly reached his eyes from the ground shone dully in the dim light. A setting for some kind of stone was surrounded by gouges, likely a hearthstone stolen from it, for whatever reason.

He stayed there for a few days yet, and (insert however Anna has me start moving towards the party). Before leaving, the Lunar told him something. In his former lives, he had taken a certain name. He began to explain why, but stopped himself, and simply said that it was a proper name to represent that which he must become to accomplish his goals.

The name was Ten Thousand Boundless Blades.

Characterization: Ten Thousand Boundless Blades has spent most of his recent months traveling, and while traveling, he’s shaped the Immaculate Dogma to fit his current worldview, instead of rejecting it outright. He tries to balance the three aspects of his personality as best as he can, because it feels to him as though they all oppose each other. The part he regards as his aspect as himself as a child allows him to be selfish and fearful of things he can’t overpower. The part of himself as a soldier allows him to be ruthless towards his enemy, but he understands the importance of your comrades, and the value of the life of soldiers in general. Himself as an Exalt enjoys using his powers, and allows him to justify his actions with power when he can’t logically justify them. During the time he wandered, hunting Anathema, he would also be balancing his inner conflict of desires, urges, and beliefs. Generally a nice person, he’s dropped the formalities he learned in his youth, knowing that they serve him no purpose most of the time. However, anyone who pushes him to his limit may see his cruelty and lack of respect for the lives of those he opposes. His relatively poor understanding of River Speak makes more complex phrases harder to understand, but most of the time, he doesn’t need to understand them to know whether he is going to kill the man who stands before him. He is not noticeably quick to anger, however, he tends to keep the anger inside when things don’t go his way.

Appearance: Ten stands six feet and four inches tall with blond hair, and wears his dark red and dull bronze armor given to him by officials in his satrapy. A brown cloak hangs around his back and over his right arm, covering his sword and sheath. Born of mixed Eastern and Imperial heritage, he has a light brown earth tone to his skin. He wears his straight hair only a few inches long, and maintains it as a holdover habit from his military time. The way his bright gray eyes appraise his surroundings and his manner of dress tends to make those uneducated in his local military dress believe he is an official from another country or city’s military.
Holy wall of text.

edit: Actually, this one isn't so bad, compared to one of the other versions I wrote :(
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Code: Select all

<Xan_Xasuga> Xan gets up on his own horse, a little excited. He's never rode a beast in his life before, although he had the appropriate basic training.
<Anna> Xan is excited about riding a beast.
<Roxann> Durwut
<MifohChulichu> XD
<Anna> My drunk mind takes that entirely out of context.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Nirvash
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Nirvash »

IN DURING TWIST
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Oh dear;

[Mon 03] [04:05:20] <Anna> I might give selective XP for character growth and shit.
[Mon 03] [04:05:46] <Latooni> Oh ok.
[Mon 03] [04:05:57] <Latooni> I am a total whore for XP.
[Mon 03] [04:06:14] <Anna> Really?
[Mon 03] [04:06:16] <DoubleThink> haha
[Mon 03] [04:06:18] <Arcalane> in before someone fixes it
[Mon 03] [04:06:19] * ~Anna|AFK unzips.
[Mon 03] [04:06:23] * Arcalane snerrrrrk
[Mon 03] [04:06:25] <Latooni> ...;_; 
[Mon 03] [04:06:29] * Latooni gets on knees
[Mon 03] [04:06:36] <Anna> XD
[Mon 03] [04:06:49] <Anna> 100 exp for Muug!
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

[Tue 04] [02:24:24] <Latooni> anyway, for once and for all
[Tue 04] [02:24:38] <Latooni> internal penalties subtract dice, external penalties subtract successes?
[Tue 04] [02:25:38] <Latooni> Answer: Perfect defenses only work against attacks of the type they were defined to defend against. Seven Shadow Evasion defends a Solar from any physical threat that may be dodged. It does not, however, allow him or her to dodge social attacks.
[Tue 04] [02:25:39] <Latooni> you know
[Tue 04] [02:26:02] <Latooni> I'd let a player use SSE to dodge social attacks if he knew that it would be obvious
[Tue 04] [02:26:10] <Arcalane> hahaha
[Tue 04] [02:27:18] <Latooni> simply because "Hey, how did you survive being interrogated?" "dodge charms"
[Tue 04] [02:28:30] <Latooni> It would not protect one's character from the damage of a harch blizzard because he or she "dodged" the ever-present freezing cold, or from a fall because your character parried the ground as he or she struck
[Tue 04] [02:28:38] <Latooni> BULLSHIT EXALTS ARE JUST THAT AWESOME
[Tue 04] [02:28:41] <Arcalane> XD
[Tue 04] [02:29:01] <Arcalane> "Okay, impact innnn..." "I PARRY THE GROUND!" "..."
[Tue 04] [02:29:45] <Latooni> "I trip intentionally." "Okay, -0 level of bashing damage." "No, I use seven shadow evasion to dodge the ground. I am now flying." "...Damn you, Douglas Adams."
[Tue 04] [02:29:52] * +Arcalane snerrrrk
[Tue 04] [02:29:54] <Anna> XD
[Tue 04] [02:29:55] <Rhey> XD
[Tue 04] [02:29:58] <DoubleThink> hahaha
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

[Mon 10] [01:08:03] * +Virgin_Lover slaps alte around a bit with a large trout
[Mon 10] [01:08:12] * +Latooni slaps alte around a bit with a large trout
[Mon 10] [01:08:17] * Tahran slaps alte around a bit with a large trout
[Mon 10] [01:08:20] * +Kasana slaps alte around a bit with a large trout
[Mon 10] [01:08:21] * +Arcalane slaps alte around a bit with a large trout
[Mon 10] [01:08:26] * Roxann slaps alte around a bit with a large trout
[Mon 10] [01:08:28] * ~Anna slaps alte around a bit with a large trout
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

[01:03:47] <Roxann> Roxann stands up suddenly. "So Breltia about those books." She walks over to her bag of things and bends over ... a bit in front of VL in fact.
[01:05:39] <+Virgin_Lover> "...Roxann, I don't think I've had a chance to tell you this, but your ass looks really cute in that dress. I hope you thanked whoever got you that well," says VL, while watching with amusement
[01:07:18] <Roxann> Roxann suddenly stops and lets out what could sound like a small whimper as her face's redness brightens a bit. "I um .... god damnit where's that book."
[01:08:01] * +BreltiaMorbach stares. Just... stares. At everything. The potential of having books, the entire incredulosity of the situation, Roxann's body-- hang on, what? Oh well.
[01:11:12] <~Anna> Through an act of powerful ST fiat, all of Breltia's clothes disappear, only to be replaced by the green lady's ribbon outfit. Except the ribbons are pink and lacey, with floral embroidery.
[01:11:37] <+Virgin_Lover> OKAY BOYS AND GIRLS I THINK THIS SESSION MAY HAVE GONE ON A LITTLE TOO LONG
[01:11:59] * ~Anna laughs an evil laugh.
[01:12:41] * +CastofThousands bursts into the room, screaming. "WAIT, WHAT?"
[01:12:57] * +CastofThousands looks around. "WHO BROKE THE PATTERN SPIDERS"
[01:12:57] <Roxann> ...
[01:13:01] <Roxann> Stop the fucking car
[01:13:13] * +Virgin_Lover starts unwrapping her new present :3
[01:13:18] * +BreltiaMorbach moans
[01:13:29] * +CastofThousands screams.
[01:13:52] <+Rhey> Glancing over at the others, Rhey facepalms, then carves three more glyphs into the floor
[01:14:18] <+Rhey> Pondering carefully, she underlines the last two
[01:16:09] <~Anna> After a few moments and several audioble curses from the heavens, the loom of fate is untangled and the previous 5 minutes of roleplay never happened, though you have a hazey, dream-like remembrance of them.
[01:16:38] <Roxann> "Wait ... what just happened .... nevermind" Roxann finnaly finds the last book she was looking for.
[01:16:40] <+Virgin_Lover> "...as I was saying, I fucking hate Sidereals."
[01:16:58] <Roxann> "I can see why"
[01:17:24] <+Rhey> "The feeling is mutual."
[01:17:41] <+BreltiaMorbach> "...I think I just had a nightmare."
[01:17:58] <Roxann> Roxann walks up to Breltia and holds up the few books she picked out for her. "You might find some use of these."
[01:19:20] <+BreltiaMorbach> "Oh. Books! Right. Thank you, so very much." She gingerly takes them and begins poring through them. Her eyes widen as she passes through the pages. "This is some of your familial collection, isn't it?"
[01:20:01] <Roxann> "It is. I have some more locked away safely at my original home."
[01:20:28] <+Virgin_Lover> Staring at Breltia, VL, still a bit dazed from all that happened to her so fast, said, "You know, I have the oddest urge to undress you."
[01:20:55] * +BreltiaMorbach drops the books in her hands.
[01:21:16] <Roxann> "thaaaaaat might be the cue for you to go find a quiet place to read those Brel."
at this point one computer broke, so
[01:23] Virgin_Lover: Her eyebrows rising, VL said excitedly, "Is that a yes?"
[01:23] Rhey: Rhey jerks slightly at the sound of the books thudding to the floor and looks at VL curiously
[01:23] Rhey: "Just what in the blazes...." she mutters quietly to herself
[01:23] Roxann: Roxann bends over again ... giving VL a view ... again. To pick up the books. She then stands and shoves them back into Brel's arms and pushes her somewhat towards the door. "Yeah you might want to go now."
[01:24] BreltiaMorbach_: She, of course, instantly notices what she's done. She panics, fumbles a bit, and picks up the books. "thank you for the wares i'm going back to that tea shop on that other street okay goodbye."
[01:25] Rhey: Raising an eyebrow, Rhey casually remarks on the situation "I don't think she's quite comfortable with the idea of sex..."
[01:25] Virgin_Lover: Turning to face the other two with a big smile on her face, VL said happily, "I always did love doing that to nerds. I feel much better, thanks again for helping you two."
[01:25] * BreltiaMorbach , of course, actually hasn't left yet.
[01:26] Roxann: Roxann pushes Brel out and shuts the fucking door
[01:26] BreltiaMorbach: Looking far more flustered than normal, she barely has the time to respond with "I... so what? I read too mu-" push slam
[01:27] Rhey: Rhey's eyebrow climbs even higher, reaching nigh-unthinkable heights
[01:27] Anna: Thousands of tentacles burst through the floor. Are we really going to RP this?
[01:27] Virgin_Lover: yes
[01:27] * CastofThousands bursts into the room, through the fourth wall, again.
[01:27] * Virgin_Lover squees. My favorite~
[01:27] Latooni: okay
[01:27] Latooni: we're done
[01:27] Latooni: right?
[01:27] CastofThousands: She immediately facepalms. "Someone is going to have a NASTY case of pattern bite tomorrow."
[01:28] Latooni: srsly fgs
[01:28] Anna: Cast of Thousands is the first to die. These aren't japanese tentacles, these are call of cthulhu tentacles.
[01:28] Anna: We're done. :P
[01:28] Roxann: Ok seriously after I shove Brel out, Session ends. Assume Rox, VL and Rhey might have a threesome. w/e
[01:28] Rhey: ...Okay...
[01:29] BreltiaMorbach: AW COME ON NERDS WANNA GET IT ON TOO
[01:29] Latooni: ...You know, I seriously think that if anyone could enjoy Cthulhu's tentacles, it'd be VL
[01:29] Rhey: ...Lucky for you, I have the knack that allows my warform to grow them.
[01:29] Anna: Stop.
[01:29] Latooni: ...oh dear.
[01:29] Anna: Stop right now.
[01:29] Anna: Ahhhh.
[01:29] Rhey: XD
[01:29] Roxann: NO SHUT UP GOD
[01:30] Rhey: I love doing that to people.
[01:30] Latooni: Rhey is now one of her close friends.
[01:30] Anna: I do this for the good of us all.
[01:30] *** Mode change "-vvv Latooni Rhey Virgin_Lover" for channel #Exalted by Anna.
[01:30] *** Mode change "+m" for channel #Exalted by Anna.
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.