Infection - Round 3

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Fine, then. I might do my own mafia game someday. Don't hope for it, though.

Also, bye Empty.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Grath
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Grath »

Empty wrote:Update: I give up, not enough interest, and I can't be screwed coming to this forum any more.
Lock this. Bye BSF.
[What!? A person leaving the forum without posting a huge thread in general yelling about certain people and how my life is getting busy and how BSF doesn't interest me any more? WHERE IS ZE DRAMA PEOPLE? Nope. Quietly I go. G'bye.]
Quietly leaving the forum is not posting, just leaving, and letting everyone wonder where you've gone.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Grath wrote:
Empty wrote:Update: I give up, not enough interest, and I can't be screwed coming to this forum any more.
Lock this. Bye BSF.
[What!? A person leaving the forum without posting a huge thread in general yelling about certain people and how my life is getting busy and how BSF doesn't interest me any more? WHERE IS ZE DRAMA PEOPLE? Nope. Quietly I go. G'bye.]
Quietly leaving the forum is not posting, just leaving, and letting everyone wonder where you've gone.
Or in the case of Empty here, probably not caring for the most part. :lol: Thread locked, as requested.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.