The Experiment [OOC thread I guess]

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

What, a Shine Knuckle isn't enough? You want more, do you?

Raging... STORMMMMM!!

EDIT: Oh, Seraph, what the FUCK, I thought you were Kenshin. :lol:
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

T-002 wrote:EDIT: Oh, Seraph, what the FUCK, I thought you were Kenshin. :lol:
ROFL why would you think that? :lol:
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Anna wrote:
T-002 wrote:EDIT: Oh, Seraph, what the FUCK, I thought you were Kenshin. :lol:
ROFL why would you think that? :lol:
I don't have the slightest clue. I was somehow under the impression that his avatar was displayed there. Imagine my confusion when I re-read it and saw... well, you.

Anyhow... ahem... /me walks off
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Not going to be back until about 9 hours after this message. Save some for me!
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Anna

Post by Anna »

If HK has not made an in-character post in 18.5 hours, we will find out if his character can survive several bullet wounds to vital organs.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

:/

I went to sleep around 11:00 last night. I woke up, went to school. Came home, had an hour and a half - decided to spend that hour and a half checking wyrdysm, posting in the Experiment, and getting a bite to eat. Found out my internet wasn't working. Spent an hour fixing it, then had to run out to my soccer game. Just got home.

Not my fucking fault.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Himura.Kenshin wrote:RockHoward Alex guy.
I c wut u did there, damn you! :lol:
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

T-002 wrote:
Himura.Kenshin wrote:RockHoward Alex guy.
I c wut u did there, damn you! :lol:
Hahahahaha :p
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Swamp Fox
Captain
Captain

Post by Swamp Fox »

Late submission. Yes I know this is the OOC thread, but since the RP is in full swing I wasn't sure it was a good idea to just have a random dude barge in. It can be moved if appropriate.

It was an ordinary day, just like any other day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and Kaen Johnson was about to get shot at. A few hundred years ago he would have been called a battlemage. These days he was just “Special Unit 27,” and he was irritated.

“God damn, why do civilians have to keep getting in the way? This would be a lot easier if we didn't have to be so careful, like it was back in the old days.”

“Oi! 27! Get your ass moving, and get over here!” a voice rang out from about 7 meters down the road.

“Yeah, yeah, I'll be right there you inexperienced son of a bitch.

Resettling his battle armor, Kaen started to stride down the road, all the while mumbling to himself.

“Sixty-two years I've been in one military or another. SIXTY-TWO YEARS!! And what do I get? Preference in the dinner line and a bigger pistol. Why can I only succeed at killing thin---HOLY SHIT!!”

--------

He had been shot. Again. At least this time it was only a shoulder-wound. The rest of the squad hadn't been so lucky, however. In retrospect it should have been obvious they were walking into a trap. After all, they almost never knew where hostages were kept. The only reason he had survived was because of his growing discontent and insubordination. All his squadmates had been killed within seconds. The leader was shredded by a fragmentation grenade, and the rest were either disposed of in similar fashions or simply shot by countless assault rifles. And because of his laziness Kaen Johnson had survived! Granted, he was at the moment fleeing down a dilapidated alley, but at least he was alive. He could feel guilty later, but for now he just had to survive. Too bad that after his third turn he came face-to-face with an enemy scout.

--------

When confronted by a startled, hostile soldier most people would turn around and start running in the other direction. Not Kaen. Instead, he ran straight at the soldier, the air around him starting to shimmer and buzz, while the scout was trying to aim his rifle.

“You want to kill me? I think NOT!!”

On the last word Kaen leaped forward and punched the soldier in the face, the energy around his arm discharging into the scout's head, killing him instantly and setting his hair on fire. Johnson just kept on running. Unfortunately, the next time he ran into the enemy it was a heavily-armored marine who was noticabely faster than the scout. Luckily Kaen had forgotten to relax his defenses, and the bullets were no more dangerous than flies as they sparked and disintegrated a couple feet away from his torso. On the down side, the marine's weapon could also fire grenades, and there was barely time to dodge before a nearby wall was brought down.

“Shiiiiitt, this is not good! He's too far away for me to make it to him, and my frakkin' pistol's useless against his armor! This is not good!! Noooott gooooodd at aaaaalll!!!!”

“Ok ok, get ahold of yourself man, you still have options. As long as you keep moving, that grunt won't be able to hit you. Now, he's about 12 meters away. That's not ideal, but it's still doable. On the other hand, there's always the armor to account for.... Better use about 25 percent extra, just to be safe---- LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT!!! Now, focus.... Focus.... Focus....... NOW!!”

Kaen sprang into action, jumping forward towards the marine, and sending out a burst of energy. Thankfully he had listened and fired a stream only two inches in diameter, and with enough extra power to punch through the armor and keep on going.

--------

He had won. The marine was dead, the smoke was beginning to clear, and he had escaped it all with minimal injury. The bleeding from his shoulder-wound was starting to slow, and he was beginning to regain his control and relax his defenses. They were still a long way from coming down altogether though, especially since he was still in an adrenalin rush. Well, at least he could head home now. That is, he could have, if it weren't for the fact that while he was recovering from his fight he had been surrounded by a squad of marines identical to the one he had just killed.

“NOW it's not good. They have enough firepower to instantly overwhelm any defense you can provide and tear you to shreds. You and I both know there's only one way out of this. The farthest one's only 3 meters away. That's pushing it, but it's still within your range. You'll have to kill them.”

The shimmering around Johnson intensified, and within two seconds the closest marines were starting to edge away.

“Do it now! They'll be out of range soon!!”

“GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOUUUUUTTTTT!!!” Kaen screamed at the top of his voice, at the same time releasing all the energy he had been holding in check.

The marines were killed, the entire front of their armor, and in many cases their bodies, completely disintegrated by the blast. What remained smelled like burnt and charred hamburger. In the middle of it all was Kaen Johnson, lying on the ground in his armor, quickly falling into unconsciousness, all the time mumbling hysterically.

“I knew it. I knew this would happen. I overdid it. I went too far and they died. They all died. Just like last time. And it's all your fault. Yours and yours alo.......”
"Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"
"What?!"
"You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company."
Darkship
Captain
Captain

Post by Darkship »

yet another uh.. late one. Got permission from Anna to post an entry. Just to see if i am allowed in.

---------------------------
It was morning. The sun was shining down on the glittering spires of Caldaren. The wind was whistling through the many arches and pillars that lined the walkway. People were walking past the many shops and stalls along the street. Vanick Krease felt relaxed and at ease as he sat at one of the many tables in a coffee shop, observing and looking at the people going about their daily business.

‘How I wish I could be like them,’ thought Vanick. ‘to be a normal human being. Unfettered by the responsibilities that come with being the Vice Commander of all combat mages.

Tilting his head downward, he proceeded to regard the cup of coffee in front of him, watching the cream swirl in the cup, his mind full of thoughts. Thinking...

“OI! stop it with the thinking, you aren’t leaving me with much space you know!”

Startled, Vanick’s head snapped up, eyes wide open. Realizing what it was, he slowly dipped his head again.

“Sorry Dakaroth, a lot has been going on. I can’t help it.” Vanick murmured.

“Heh, get a grip Vanick or else I will plunge into that sickly little brain of yours and burn that sorry excuse for a soul to charred pieces.”

Dakaroth, resident demon in Vanick’s soul , chuckled sinisterly as his voice faded back into recesses of Vanick’s spirit.

Vanick smiled darkly, he knew that it was impossible for Dakaroth to even get close since there were a myriad safeguards against such an eventuality.

The Ritual happened ten years ago, when the Masters of the Magical Academy had bound this Demon to the fabric of his soul. They had hoped to use him as a super soldier of sorts, a wait to attain their dreams of domination. Vanick had fled that place long ago, accompanied by his friends Arcas Law, Sarah McKaren, Laura Henning and Laramis Field. They had overcome many obstacles, been through so much that nothing on this plane of existence could ever break the bonds that they had forged with each other.

“Sadly those bonds can’t help get rid of these thoughts in my head.” thought Vanick.

Slowly and deliberately he got up and, with coffee in hand, walked out on to the streets wondering what he might possibly do next to occupy himself. He looked down the street toward the glimmering fountain into the middle of the Atrium down at the end of the street, then he looked the other way toward the pure white dome that was Central Command.
A sudden chirruping sound filled his ears as his micro communications bead alerted him to an incoming message. Groaning, Vanick tapped the bead in his ear and spoke.

“Kenji, What is it now?”

“A new report has just come in, Felmage apprentices are attacking the offworld settlement, your team has been chosen to deal with the problem.”

“Damn those fools, won’t they ever stop. Ah alright on my way.”
Pausing only to look at the Fountain, Vanick sprinted back up the street toward Command Center.

-------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3979][color=BLACK][b]Assorted Randomness[/b][/color][/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2727][color=Red][b]The Tal'Vorah Fleet[/b][/color][/url]
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Jesus Christ, stop making out you two.

^^
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Anna

Post by Anna »

You're just jealous of our lurve, Rock Howard-kun. :lol:
Quality Control Enforcer
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Am not. AM NOT. Am fucking not, I swear!
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]