Infection - Round 2

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Dude. Are you guys still active? Three votes total isn't a lot.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Water_and_Wind
Captain
Captain

Post by Water_and_Wind »

3 out of 5 is a 60% voting participation rate. Its not that bad.
Metagame 2.0 calculator: [url]http://bsf_meta2_calculator.byethost17.com/index.php[/url]
Curvy Alien Fleet: viewtopic.php?t=4959
Thrusallanian Naval Database: Patrol Craft to Behemoth, support ships, stations, warp gates, everything.
http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... sc&start=0
Fleets of the Five States, get it here: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1929
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Waitin' on da PMs.
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

T-002 was eating his dinner that evening.
"This whole business is bullshit, I'm so sick of this wanton murder..."
He continued to eat his synthesized sushi.
His computer terminal beeped.
"There is someone to see you, T-002."
"That's odd" he thought out loud as he went to the door. He picked up the pistol lying on the small shelf next to the doorway and opened it.
"Oh, it's just you. I was worried for a moment."
He lowered the pistol.
"You should still be worried."
"Wha-"
The figure stabbed him in the stomach.
"Bu- You?"
The sword was withdrawn, and
T-002 slumped to the ground.

Himura.Kenshin left the scene of his latest work and headed to derekiv's room.
He smashed the control panel with his sword and the door opened, derekiv turned
"Himur-"
Himura.Kenshin slashed and
derekivs head lay on the floor.
Himura.Kenshin stood puffing breathlessly.
"Well played Himura, Well played." The voice was Normandy.
"So, you're the captain, and the vigilante..."
"Indeed I am, you got close Himura, but not close enough."
Himura.Kenshin leapt with his sword swinging wildly at Normandy.
Normandy stood his ground.
Himura slashed at Normandy's torso, but he ducked and rolled just in time to avoid it, Normandy pulled his pistol out of his belt and fire two rounds, both missed. Himura rushed again as Normandy attempted to stand up. Normandy blocked the blow with his pistol, but the force sent it flying to one corner. Normandy took it in his stride and slammed his knee into Himura's crotch, Himura grunted and dropped his sword.
"You played well. But not well enough..."
Normandy picked up the sword and hacked
Himura.Kenshin's head clean off.

Normandy stood, breathless.
"It's over..."

He headed solemnly to the bridge, and set the new heading for the nearest system. He set the course to collide with the systems sun.

Normandy headed to his office with pistol in hand.
He raised the weapon to his temple, and pulled the trigger.

GG!
Crew win!
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Logic for win:

Well, we know the infected can only kill one, so why did they win?

Well:
There were 4 remaining, T-002, Himura.Kenshin, derekiv and Normandy.

Himura chose to kill T-002 leaving him, derekiv and Normandy.

Normandy is captain, so he knows that derekiv is his bodyguard, so therefore he knows that Himura.Kenshin is our Infected, Even if you didn't figure this out, Himura could ONLY attack derekiv as Normandy was protected. This would mean that Normandy would kill Himura, and derekiv would die. I suicided Normandy because he had nobody left and the authorities probably wouldn't smile on his story.

Clue Rundown:

"Hell's Gate Hath Opened"
What is hell like? It's on fire. Commodore111s avatar is a man on fire.
flabort killed me, not Himura.

BSF ship in bien4500s death, referring to flaborts Avatar.
Himura.Kenshin uses a sword, This was a major fuckup on my part, it was supposed to be a medium clue, I didn't see it in his avatar, and I'm sorry.
"I am Death" is something a ninja would say.

Temujins death had no clues. The lead pipe was a red herring pointing to warhammer651. Scifi book was a VERY VERY loose clue relating to flaborts avatar being a spaceship. VERY loose clue.

For warhammer651, powdered glass is an old form of poison that is rarely used nowadays, something a ninja might use. The pea and ham soup was a joke.

Crew Win
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Himura, if you'd be kind enough to hand over your genitals now. ^^
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

:lol:

I officially apologize for being such an asshole all the way through. But, hey, that's how you win, right? :P.

Now if only Commodore hadn't been banned. We totally would have had this.

Anyways, good game, Normandy, T-002, derekiv, styrofoambullet, bien4500, doc525, Hege, Magick, warhammer651, and Ninteen45. Although some of you weren't that good. And a close loss for us, flabort and Commodore111. It was a very good game.

As for the kills... I think I'll be quite about why I chose who I chose. Let's say I could have done better :P. Oh, and Normandy. I figured out you were the Vigilante some time ago. Very clever;
Normandy wrote:Ah. I figured out why they killed Temujin. If the infected have any scrap of intellect, they would have deduced that the vigilante was one of the three I had mentioned that Empty had unfairly pointed out as the medic and the vigilante.

However, it appears that both the vigilante and the medic were both playing us, and the vigilante had killed our medic. As of now, it's still unclear as to who the vigilante is; do you provide clues as to who it is Empty? Or is the vigilante killing-story with no clues whatsoever?
You were very good at throwing suspicion away from your self. Quite possibly even too good. But hey, I was one step ahead of you, Normandy ;). Oh, and no, Temujin died because he was AFK the whole game and it was kind of stupid :lol:.

The last kill was quite tricky. Funny; there are Ship Medics, Vigilantes, and Captains every game. Yet for me, winning or losing depended on who the bodyguard was.

T-002. Make any move towards my genitals and I stab you. :P.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

It was kind of funny. I didn't really bother Empty's PM to me telling me I was the vigilante, so the first round I actually didn't know I was vigilante. It actually turned out a lot like I had planned it out in my mind, as far as Empty did it. Since I knew derekiv couldn't be infected (he was my bodyguard), it was between you and T-002. Since you did choose to kill T-002, you would have been ejected anyways (or vigilante'd by me). If you had killed derekiv, that sort of would have sucked for me; but then I had a 50:50 chance of killing you.
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

I thought that... Wait, Chaos wasn't playing. Oh.

Anyway, My bet was actually on T-002, as he was alwaysGuiding the crew in the wrong direction. Well, that was good, even though our Vigilantie had some Trust issues.
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

The vigilante had a load of power this round, he was invincible and he could kill someone. Pretty nice combo if it happens.