Infection - Round 2

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

Do a search for Hell's gates hath opened and search for clues.
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Styrofoambullet made no fight, it only took one man to pull him to the airlock. One of the crew slammed the button and styrofoambullet was ejected into the void.

The crew, mildly sated at best returned to their rooms, locking their doors and keeping weapons in hand, many dozed off but they slept lightly. The night began, but a few remained awake in their rooms trying to figure out the events of the previous days.

Night has begun, PM me with your targets if you have a night role, that means you medic, vigilante and infected!
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Ninteen45 wrote:Do a search for Hell's gates hath opened and search for clues.
Read over the last game. You can't do that.
styrofoambullet
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by styrofoambullet »

oh thanks for killing me... D: yea i didnt post cause i was on a vacation

oh... and go back to the first post and look at all the avatars....
Yes, my avatar is a nerfgun machinegun.
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Magick wrote:
I think he meant Google search it, and see if it corresponds to something in our avatars. Like that might have been a quote from Rurouni Kenshin.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Himura.Kenshin wrote:
Magick wrote:
I think he meant Google search it, and see if it corresponds to something in our avatars. Like that might have been a quote from Rurouni Kenshin.
I see.
Very smart, but you might have given yourself away there.
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Magick wrote:
Himura.Kenshin wrote:
Magick wrote: Read over the last game. You can't do that.
I see.
Hahahah
I highly doubt that would have anything to do with Rurouni Kenshin. If it is, it would be extremely coincidental =P.
Last edited by Himura.Kenshin on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Himura.Kenshin wrote:
Magick wrote:
Himura.Kenshin wrote: I think he meant Google search it, and see if it corresponds to something in our avatars. Like that might have been a quote from Rurouni Kenshin.
I see.
Hahahah
I highly doubt that would have anything to do with Rurouni Kenshin. If it is, it would be extremely coincidental :P. But again, those are the kinds of lines that we'll have to draw to link the murders to the infected. As well as these:

--------------------------------

Going of of the Hell's Gate Hath Opened written in blood, there are only three things I can possibly tie it to, but they are all extremely vague.

1) Considering Temujin's avatar looked something like a slashing blade in the last Infected game, Hege's avatar could look roughly like a gate or portal opening. The black and red give it a hellish appearance.

2) From bien4500's signature:
Now is the time, waste no more time. Be steadfast and endure. Through the heavens fall if they wish war. We are prepared. We are prepared, to conquer, to claim. Light and Truth, to burn our enemies. So begins the final event. With forces united, prepare for war!
Very hell-opening-up-on-earth-ish.

3) And the most vague of all (why it would be a very good clue, coming from Empty after he said the first clue from the captain is always very vague) is Nineteen45's avatar. The red at the bottom looks like flames, and the whole thing can be taken to be some kind of gate (as much as Temujin's avatar looks like a slashing blade, at least).
Aha.
But it is the infected's job to skew the facts
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Magick wrote:
Himura.Kenshin wrote:
Magick wrote: I see.
Hahahah
I highly doubt that would have anything to do with Rurouni Kenshin. If it is, it would be extremely coincidental :P. But again, those are the kinds of lines that we'll have to draw to link the murders to the infected. As well as these:

--------------------------------

Going of of the Hell's Gate Hath Opened written in blood, there are only three things I can possibly tie it to, but they are all extremely vague.

1) Considering Temujin's avatar looked something like a slashing blade in the last Infected game, Hege's avatar could look roughly like a gate or portal opening. The black and red give it a hellish appearance.

2) From bien4500's signature:
Now is the time, waste no more time. Be steadfast and endure. Through the heavens fall if they wish war. We are prepared. We are prepared, to conquer, to claim. Light and Truth, to burn our enemies. So begins the final event. With forces united, prepare for war!
Very hell-opening-up-on-earth-ish.

3) And the most vague of all (why it would be a very good clue, coming from Empty after he said the first clue from the captain is always very vague) is Nineteen45's avatar. The red at the bottom looks like flames, and the whole thing can be taken to be some kind of gate (as much as Temujin's avatar looks like a slashing blade, at least).
Aha.
And it's their job to accuse others.
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Commodore111 wrote:
Magick wrote:*snip*
Aha.
Yes, but the only thing that might even POSSIBLY be evidence against me is my avatar, and the lurker's claws aren't metal. They're most likely an ivory-type substance.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Magick wrote:
Commodore111 wrote:
Magick wrote:*snip*
Aha.
Yes, but the only thing that might even POSSIBLY be evidence against me is my avatar, and the lurker's claws aren't metal. They're most likely an ivory-type substance.

Lurkers are still cute. :P
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Commodore111 wrote:
Magick wrote:
Commodore111 wrote: And it's their job to accuse others.

Lurkers are still cute. :P
I questionyour sanity. :lol:
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Commodore111 wrote:
Magick wrote:Aha.
... :/

If I really was the infected, why would I have bothered using myself as an example.

But ya know what? I like you. Maybe if we work together we can actually kill the infected. They're out there, laughing at us fighting like this. It's our job to find them, and kill them.

And how can I be skewing the facts if there are no other explanations for the Hell's Gates Hath Been Opened? Draw a solid connection, and I'll be more than happy to delete that post before anybody else reads it.

One of my favorite things is solving clues. I try when I can.

EDIT: Oh, and god help us when the infected kill one of us. Because then the other guy will be as safe from ejection as Michael Jackson is safe in the hood :/.

Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

I'm loving this argument, keep it up.

Just waiting on the Vigilante and medics targets now, that's right,t he infected have locked in a target.
Hege
Commander
Commander

Post by Hege »

Why yes, this argument is lovely.
Though I'm gona stay out of it for the time beeing and wait for the next bunch of clues to go Sherlock Holmes on.

If I'm still alive that is
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/ddoxt0.gif[/img]