Infection - Round 2

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Hege wrote:Why yes, this argument is lovely.
Though I'm gonna stay out of it for the time being and wait for the next bunch of clues to go Sherlock Holmes on.

If I'm still alive that is
1. Corrected Spelling.

2. Of course... why wouldn't you be alive? :twisted:
Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

You know, if Empty said 'subtle clues', why make it so blatant what the clues actually are (if not what they mean)? We need to be subtler. Fly like a butterfly, sting like an orbital MAC cannon.

EDIT:
Then again, it could be that English course I took over the summer. Learning how to completely analyze and dissect the meaning of a piece of writing is an incredibly painful process, and a memorable one at that.

Also, sorry styrofoambullet. If I had known you were on vacation I would've booted T-002.
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

did we forget to bring a cook on board?:shock: ok, if empty will allow it, who want's to be the temporary cook who prepares game-breakfast in the morning? i could, but i guese it should be someone else. last time i made pancakes, my brother started playing with a gong... that i cooked. oh well, how about we ignore the fact that we don't have a chef.
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

flabort wrote:did we forget to bring a cook on board?:shock: ok, if empty will allow it, who want's to be the temporary cook who prepares game-breakfast in the morning? i could, but i guese it should be someone else. last time i made pancakes, my brother started playing with a gong... that i cooked. oh well, how about we ignore the fact that we don't have a chef.
It's most likely an NPC, and the fact remains that it is completely superfluous to have a chef on the ship. For all we know, the ship's AI mainframe(if it has one) could be preparing our meals.
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Wait a minute... thought Himura.Kenshin, standing by the message written on the wall. This smells like - he drew a finger across the blood, before bringing it to his lips to taste. Ketchup! "Guys," he called to the others. "It was the ship cook all along! BURN HIM ON THE STAKE!"
Last edited by Himura.Kenshin on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Himura.Kenshin wrote:Wait a minute... thought Himura.Kenshin, standing by the message written on the wall. This smells like - he drew a finger across the blood, before bringing it to his lips to taste. Ketchup! "Guys," he called to the others. "It was the ship cook all along! BURN HIM ON THE STAKE!"

EDIT: Actually, ignore what I said about the Hell's Gate Hath Opened. It probably isn't a clue at all. Instead, use it as an example for solving the more straightforward clues later on.
bwahahaha, a completely unrelated but funny post.

"Chaargeee!!! Get him!!!!"
Cook:"What the?"
*backhand*
Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

If anyone wants to know, I'm a medic.

This'll bring quite a few cards to the deck.
warhammer651
Commander
Commander
Location: i'll giv you a hint. it's somewhere in the vicinity of the third planet from the sun

Post by warhammer651 »

Magick wrote:
Himura.Kenshin wrote:Wait a minute... thought Himura.Kenshin, standing by the message written on the wall. This smells like - he drew a finger across the blood, before bringing it to his lips to taste. Ketchup! "Guys," he called to the others. "It was the ship cook all along! BURN HIM ON THE STAKE!"
bwahahaha, a completely unrelated but funny post.

"Chaargeee!!! Get him!!!!"
Cook:"What the?"
*backhand*
well cooks have a lot of sharp object and one of the murdered people was stabbed........

(btw if we burn him can i add 50 gallons of accelerents that i did not pickup from engineering last Tuesday at 12:00 and was planning to use to play a nasty prank on the cook?)
if everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.......idiot.
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

When does the voting start?
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Sorry, the medic and vigilante aren't selecting their targets.

IT IS NIGHT, SELECT YOUR TARGETS GOD DAMMIT
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Ninteen45 wrote:If anyone wants to know, I'm a medic.

This'll bring quite a few cards to the deck.
This is just an outside observation, but if you were the medic, you'd have read Empty's post about turning in targets, and have done so, hopefully. But since it was 3 hours from your post to Empty's latest, and a full 12 hours since the first one, I'd put bets against either your A) punctualness, B) intelligence, or C) actually being the medic.

Something tells me you're not playing with a full deck, 1945, despite the number of cards you've brought to it.

Adieu.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Someone using logic, it's a miracle! :roll:
Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

It seems sanity has escaped the members of this boat.

BTW, that was kind of mean Empty. If I were the infected, I'd have a pretty damn high chance of killing the vigilante or the ship medic the first night. You've basically narrowed down who could be the medic/vigilante :( .

Unless the ship medic/vigilante has actually forgotten to PM a target or something. Then we are faced with the horrible knowledge that they are both idiots. Not something I want to live with.

There is the slight chance that the ship medic/vigilante is some sort of genius and is playing all of us, but then again with the other slew of players I've seen so far, highly unlikely.
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
lightstriker
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lightstriker »

it was actually me all along. MWAHAHAHAhahaaah.... sorry...
Normandy's more or less hit the nail on the head.
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Well if I don't get those god damn targets within 12 hours, tonight the infected are gunna have themseeeelves a real good time. They feel ali-i-i-iiive.