Infection - Round 2

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

you know, t-002 doesn't seem extremly likely... i mean, he was infected last time, wasn't he? i'd say maggick is the one, with his insisting that he's NOT infected...
voting for maggick's ejection.
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

... I couldn't just keep quiet.

Anyway, I might point out that Urahara is holding a CANE there. Not a SWORD.

So, yeah, gimme a minute, gonna do some analyzing.

EDIT: Yeah, if you ask me, it'd either be Magick or H.K., because of overall dodginess and the sword respectively. However...

VOTE: Magick
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Meh(™) I vote for Magick.
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Next time I'm switching my Avatar to something non-violence and not posting once, because the way you guys are going, you're gonna get the entire crew killed before even one of the Infected are even put under suspicion.

I know this sounds very save-my-ass-ish, but I'm inclined to think that the weapons used for killing don't hold that much bearing as clues. Think about it - almost every weapon available has been used. A pistol. A dagger. A sword. What's next, a rifle? And then who will you blame? Even if (or when, the way this is going) you vote me off, I ask, for the sake of the rest of the crew members, don't eject based on weapons any more.

As for my vote, I'm inclined to hold off until all the opinions about the clues have been said.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

flabort wrote:you know, t-002 doesn't seem extremly likely... i mean, he was infected last time, wasn't he? i'd say maggick is the one, with his insisting that he's NOT infected...
voting for maggick's ejection.
Might be because i voted for you?
T-002 wrote:EDIT: Yeah, if you ask me, it'd either be Magick or H.K., because of overall dodginess and the sword respectively. However...

VOTE: Magick
Blah. The murders were done with a SWORD, not a claw.
I have a right to defend against accusations.
Commodore111 wrote:
Meh(™) I vote for Magick.
Why, because i'm trying to prove myself not guilty?

There is a huge clue i pointed out in a previous post, a la:
"He was making a BSF ship."
Now which one of us CLEARLY has a BSF ship in their avatar?
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Magick wrote:There is a huge clue i pointed out in a previous post, a la:
If it is flabort, that's an extraordinarily stupid clue, because the victim was making a BSF ship, not being killed by one. If the victim had been, say, knocked out with a scale model of a ship, it might point to either flabort or Temujin.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

ChaosTheory wrote:
If it is flabort, that's an extraordinarily stupid clue, because the victim was making a BSF ship, not being killed by one. If the victim had been, say, knocked out with a scale model of a ship, it might point to either flabort or Temujin.
Weapons aren't the only clues. You seem to have forgotten that.
Hege
Commander
Commander

Post by Hege »

Well it is true, weapons aren't the only clues here.
I personaly think that the silhouette might be a major clue.
Though I havent gotten around yet to look through all of the player profiles who are still alive that is.

Though I'm gona stay with my vote for T-002, just to see what happens.
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/ddoxt0.gif[/img]
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Magick wrote:
ChaosTheory wrote:
Weapons aren't the only clues. You seem to have forgotten that.
You seem to have ignored the entire point of my post. Stupid clues. If the clue you mentioned was in fact a clue, it says a lot for the quality of this game and why I didn't actually join it. In any sort of realistic role-play, what the victim is doing on the computer has nothing to do with who killed him. If it does, it means this game is losing its vestiges of reality and has to be played as its own game, period, with little care for suspension of disbelief. That's a critical turning point in any form of realism game, and if not kept under control, can turn the game into garbage.

Secondly, being knocked out with a model ship is a unique enough situation to warrant notice. Ever read some Agatha Christie? If not, go read some, if so, stop being retarded. Because your post was retarded.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Magick was sitting in front of his PC, spamming posts on 11 simultaneous forums, when a small meteor punctured the wall of his cabin and went straight through Magick's cranium, killing him instantly.

Sorry, I've decided the copypasta of his PM was cheating, if there had been multiple games and in the past he had been a crewman [and the PMs were all identical for every game] he would still be alive, as it is, I'll class it as cheating, and he was killed as an act of god.

Oh, and can I mention, guns are very very rarely used as clues, since a lot of people have them mentioned in their avatar, and for gods sake, Infected weren't chosen when yukov died, there are NEVER any clues in the first NPC murder, ALRIGHT?

Also, I didn't see there was a sword in HKs avatar up until his post, for this I apologize to HK.
Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

Eh? I thought Yukov's death would involve clues.

By the way, if it were Himura, deaths would not be through swords. Kenshin swore never to kill anyone again after his manslaying days were over.
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Why would there be clues if there aren't any infected yet!?
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

This calls for a re-vote.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

I haven't tallied up any votes yet, and I won't, what HK said, fresh revote plz.
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

well, if it's a re vote, doc525. it said he was studying the body for clues, but he could HIDE clues from the others while doing it...
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...