MRA RP rules and participants; additionnal requirement

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

MRA RP rules and participants; additionnal requirement

Post by ArcaneDude »

Other threads;

The RP thread The Great War

Info thread about the MRA RP channel

This is a place for the semi-RP inter-faction relations and such. This is not an organized RP, however, and it only has the following rules:

1. Participants must have a faction, whether it be an old one you've made, or an existing one, or one that's in the works.

2. You are required a fleet/faction that uses the IVL/VSE as a benchmark (with the exception of Anna and similar neutral factions (see bottom)). It does not have to be a PERFECT balance, but it must be strong enough to hold it's own.

3. You must have a battlestation, so I can make a faction specific encounter template. Read the Battle System in the Great War thread for further info.

------------------------------

Currently Participating:

Lizzie - Imperium Van Lied (IVL) - WIP

ArcaneDude - Movement to Restore the Alliance (MRA)

AidnAdv - The Greater Scinfaxi Empire (GSE)

natan_j - The Tul'tharian Galactic Empire (TGE) and the Preservers
A similar thread only involving the TGE and Preserver RP can be found here and serve as an example of what I'm expecting.

xXKiraYamatoXx - The Bellcross Federation
- MIA

Anna - Seraphim Industries United Systems

Bad Boy - Elvein Democratic Union

Droid - The Scourge Hives

Exethalion - The Grand Commonwealth of His Majesty's Systems - Being RetConned

Darkship - The Order of Luyten 132

DoubleThink - Der Teutonische Republik

Aralonia - The Royal Sovereignty of Aralonia

BoVinE - The Creld

------------------------------

Inter-Faction relationships, and information of each faction can be found in the Galactic Databank.

If you need any more explanation, just PM me or post it here.

*note: the only reason why you wouldn't need to use IVL/VSE as a benchmark is if you are, like SIUS, a corporate faction that only sells stuff and does not engage in active war.This way, you could (e.g) buy a ship design from SIUS to use as an extra bad-ass flagship.

NOTE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS; The VSE is no longer my major faction, but is now part of the MRA. In that light, alliances should be made with the MRA, and not the VSE which is no longer a seperate faction.

Battle Queu

Battles to be fought:

0-Line-up is empty.

Battles fought:
1-The Battle of Alpharia [MRA vs Scourge] Victor: MRA

Scheme of Allegiance

The Movement to Restore the Alliance;

-IVL
-Greater Scinfaxi Empire
-Tul'Tharian Galactic Empire
-Teutonische Republik
-Infinite Domain of Elysia
-Royal Sovereignty of Aralonia
-Order of Luyten 132

Technocracy;

-Mechanim Dominion
-Scourge Hives
-Elvein Democratic Federation
-The Creld
Last edited by ArcaneDude on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

RoySov Aralonia/RoyAra Navy 4G ships, as they are now - you think they can hold up? Note that if they're a bit too powerful, it's easy for me to tone down my numbers and call them quality vessels as opposed to having too many. (Besides, I like working with smaller groups of units.)
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

If the fourth generation is on the same level as the Royalty I have, they should be potent participants.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Venator
Captain
Captain

Post by Venator »

Sorry to jump into the main thread, didn't see this :oops:.

One question;
3. You must have a battlestation, so I can make a faction specific encounter template. Read the Battle System in the Great War thread for further info

Since my "faction" consists of one ship, intentionally isolated from it's home base, could I get an exemption from that?

Or should I throw together a small Ormyryn warfleet and expand my background.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2921][img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DraTuicichNovae/AESig.png[/img][/url]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Yeah, I'll make you an exception. You only need a starbase so I can make your faction a "stronghold" template, but that's obviously not necessary with you.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Lord-General Thunder
Commander
Commander

Post by Lord-General Thunder »

Hey, ArcaneDude, are you waiting for me to PM you my fleet? It's not quite ready yet, as I don't have any real heavy hitters yet outside of the Supernova, which doesn't really count, IMHO.

I can build the battlestations and shipyards this evening, assuming I don't get builder's block.

I do have a fleet in the works, using the IVL (or rather, the beta-Hades, as I seem to have accidentally pissed off Lizzie XD) as a baseline.
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DraTuicichNovae/BLANKcopy-6.jpg[/img]