Infection

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

I have to vote for T-002.

Actually, that's a bit hasty. what did he manage to write on the paper in blood?

Flabort turns from the crew meeting, and walks down the hall to find anything that might be a clue. turning into the captains quarters, having a small amount of trouble by turning the doorknob the wrong way, he spots an unfinnished message spelt in what seems to be dried blood. picking up the paper, he begins to study it, trying to find out who it was...

Put my vote on temporary hold until I find out what the message says. PM me?
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

He failed to write anything in blood.
You cannot run your own investigations, what is in my posts is all the clues you get, I'll give you guys 12 hours to put in your final votes, but it looks like a tie between T-002 and flabort.
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

finding nothing intelligible but a smiley face, flabort throws down the paper in disgust, and decides to himself that it must have been someone who knows his stuff. not knowing very much about weaponry then point, shoot, and cut, he then decides his own vote would be for T-002 that night.
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

I hope the crew realise that if they evict two crew members then the Infected have won by default. [IE, you guys lose 2, 4 remain, infected kill one tonight, 3 remain, 1 guy vs 2 infected...]

Not that I'm insinuating the pair are crew, they could both be infected, but are you guys willing to take the risk?
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Well, I tried.

The crew held the vote, it turned out a tie between T-002 and flabort.

flabort was pulled down from his heightened position from which he had made the speech, he was tossed into the airlock without much of a fight, and sat inside sullenly, T-002 attempted to run away from the crew, but he was divetackled by Temujin, held by two men he was shoved into the airlock, still protesting innocence, the doors clanked shut, the eject button slammed.

They were both spewed into the cold void of space, frozen in seconds, T-002 and flabort died.

The two infected, Temujin and derekiv now grinned evilly towards the remaining two crew, bien4500 turned slowly to a faceful of steel pipe, he went down yelling, his face a bloody mess. styrofoambullet whipped out his pistol and shot Temujin twice in the face, but he was flanked already by Derekiv, who smashed styrofoambullet's head in from behind with the pipe. Derekiv returned to the stunned man on the floor, and finished him off, bien4500's brains were splattered on the floor.

Derekiv smiled at his victory, he knew after the crew was dispatched Temujin would turn on him, styrofoambullet had saved him a lot of trouble. He changed the course of the ship for a nearby port, and sounded the distress signal. Within the hour he was hailed, he told them his story, how cabin fever had set in with a vengeance, he'd been the only survivor of the fight, hiding in his cabin. Naturally, the other ship's captain completely believed him.

He boarded the much larger transport vessel. Within his backpack lay a neatly hidden cryotube, holding a frozen ice chunk...

Well, all in all, I'm afraid the crew have failed, epicly. GG.
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

Clue Rundown:

Well, since we didn't even get 2 nights worth of murders, there weren't many.

I was planning to go further with the Ice Core, but, too bad.
I had clues planned out for Temujin for the coming night, but since he might be infected again later, I'll keep them filed away. The only real clue was a very vague one, "The blade cut his throat wide open" in relation to Temujins avatar, which looks slightly like a blade slashing.

The first murder [IE the captain] is usually very sparse with clues, but wow, this was a slaughter. :roll:
Hopefully next game won't be as bad. And I'll put in less infected, since I reckon a lot of the blame falls on me :oops:

All in all, this is the perfect example of a failure on my part :D
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

I thought the missing ice was referring to how my avatar would melt it.
Empty
Captain
Captain

Post by Empty »

By melt you mean, ASPLODE? :lol:

Let's begin the next round. New thread or continue this one?
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

New thread, and i'll join :)(and i'll get an avatar too)