[RP][IC] PHOENIX - Chapter 1: Cryoburn

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Coriyannah goes agape as the bullet deflects off a barrier that flickered into being around Elar, raising a hand to her head and rubbing at her ear, still shocked by the gun going off. She shakily pushes herself to her feet, pointing at Elar with an unsteady hand,

"That did just happen, right? I'm not hallucinating or something?" She asks with a nervous laugh, her large blue eyes darting from Jerome, to Kyle, and back to Elar.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Elar stumbled backwards, first in preparation of the bullet, then in surprise at the blue barrier.
"Hey, that was pretty co-- waitwhythe HELL did you do that?"

(maybe there's something I'll think to add later)
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Slowly floating down one of the thousands of rivers from the planet Breea'iil, Arrich stares at the beautiful green sky, marveling at the swirls of deep blue clouds as they race around... almost as if playing tag with one another. One of them opens up, raining brightly colored confetti and strangely shaped, inflated frogs down on the planet's surface. Arrich frowned. Something seemed wrong. He followed the cascade of colors as it floated gently down, staring at a frog as it landed on his chest. "Ooooh. That's what's wrong," he mumbled to himself, chuckling. He was naked.

Suddenly the frog explodes, making a deafening blast as electric blue sparks engulf his vision.
He groggily shakes himself awake. The post cryo-sleep shock has mostly worn off; for the first time since coming out of cryostatis, Arrich has a clear mind with which to think straight. After taking in the room with several confused looks, he speaks up. "Well, well," he says mostly to himself, noticing several startled looks and a sparking screen that had apparently just been shot at. "I suppose there must be a logical explanation for all of this."
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Kyle glances towards the side passage Z'anh went down earlier before looking to Arrich.

"Glad to see you've finally woken up." He smirks. "I hope we didn't interrupt your beauty sleep."
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ