[RP][OOC] PROJECT PHOENIX - Chapter 1: Cryoburn

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

flabort wrote:
T-002 wrote:He also knows how to talk the talk, and even though he doesn't speak very often, he's far from shy.[/size]
that sounds a LITTLE like me in real life.
Yeah, I actually modeled him after you. I hoped you wouldn't notice.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

Sorry, i don't think i know you in real life, i'm just a student who can't stop talking WHEN I GET TALKING!

but anyways, i don't really know if you really did model him after me, as i don't like alchohol (even though i make jokes about it).

I also can't stay on one topic, even though it's not quite ADD yet... just a short attention span. it might develope into mild ADD, but it's not a high probability.

by the way, who else had crapes for breakfast today?
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
Daxx
Captain
Captain

Post by Daxx »

I feel thankful that this RP is vetted.
[/post]
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Bad Boy wrote:It surprises me how much people like my character, seeing as I created him after about two minutes of thinking.
It shows.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Name: Coriyannah
Species: OvanisTal
Place of Origin: Ortani VI, known by its inhabitants as "Uras"
Universal ID: Theta-001-XXX (Universal Code for "Unregistered Lifeform")
Skills: Artist, Well Learned in Physics and Astrophysics, Some training in unarmed combat, Professional Biologist and Xenobiologist.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 180lb

Species information:
The OvanisTal (often jokingly refered to by humans as "Dryads") are a humanoid species that evolved from the native plant-life of the planet Ortani VI. Their carnivorous ancestors fed on the native sentient life form, and through a process that the species has since lost, they were able to break down the genetic code of their prey and adapt it into their own. The OvanisTal are similar to humans in many ways, and yet greatly differ in others.

Their bodies are sturdier than human bodies in many ways, more prone to being crushed or smashed than cut or torn. They usually stand between four and seven feet tall, with the average being around five feet tall for the females of the species, and closer to seven for the males. In terms of strength and speed, they're not dissimilar from humans, although they do weigh more for their size, which can be a hinderance in some situations.

They have two legs and two arms, and both the males and females are rather androgynous in appearance. Their skin varies from various shades of light green to deep blue, with seedlets of brighter colours dotting along their arms, and vibrant moss-like hair. Their sensory perception is quite different from humans, with eyes capable of seeing into the ultraviolet and infrared spectrums. However, their hearing is more limited than that of humans, and they have no sense of smell.

The OvanisTal are a purely carnivorous species, although if forced to go without food, they can survive for long periods through photosynthesis, particularly if exposed to intense sunlight, which can under certain circumstances, temporarily paralyse a member of the OvanisTal, and leave them in a placid, pliable state for an hour afterwards. They breathe Carbon Dioxide and exhale Oxygen, and are quite effective as Carbon filters. Finally, as a defense mechanism against predators, they're capable of releasing a small cloud of hallucinagenic spores, however these spores have different effects on different species, occasionally causing sudden bursts of aggression or violence in some.
Last edited by Anna on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Anna wrote:The OvanisTal are similar to humans in many ways, and yet greatly differ in others.
That sounds exactly like the essay thesis my English teachers always told us not to use. :lol:
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Anna wrote:however these spores have different effects on different species, occasionally causing sudden bursts of aggression or violence in some.
Something tells me I might go bugshit insane when fighting.
Grath
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Grath »

Name: Giant Ant
Species: Giant Ant
Place of Origin: Giant Ant
Universal ID: Giant Ant
Skills: Giant Ant
Height: Giant Ant
Weight: Giant Ant

Species information:
Giant Ant giant ant giant ant giant ant giant ant GIANT ANT. Giant ant giant ant, giant ant, giant ant. Giant ant giant ant giant ant giant ant giant ant giant ant giant ant giant ant.
Giant ant?
Giant ant giant ant giant ant.
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Edited for final version
I decided to do a mock up of a Crawn in Spore Creature Creator.

flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

yeah, the spore creature creator is awsome, and considering i've been giving free advertising for it and the full game for an entire month so far, you could say i'm happy it's out. and, by the way, i was advertising it because i wanted to. :D
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Final verdict on who gets the last two slots will be at the weekend.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
some-1-dude
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by some-1-dude »

Hey im new i hope its not too late to create a character. Ok here it goes!

Name: Chewbaka the III

Birthplace: A Galaxy Far Far away

Hair Color: Brown

Race: Wooky

Ocupation: Hair dresser

Notable Attributes: He is covered in hair

After the tragic death of his father, Chewie III decided he would become a hair dresser so that no one else would fall victim to the deadly Crabious Itchsalia plague. Now years later, Chewie is known throughout the Galaxy as the most accomplished of hairdressers. With comb in hand he set out to find new challanges in the fields of hairdrying and beard trimming. Unfortunatly not all bared well for Chewbaka. He incountered a strange strand of TetnusX which effected Chewbaka in a strange way. Being a wooky as he is, TetnusX did no physical harm, however, it did change half of Chewies fur White and also had some strange pysco-active effects. Now clinically depressed, Chewie hangs up his hairdryer for something more deadly, a type II Arcada Battleship. Known now only as Floatsy the Fearless space pirate, Chewie explores the depths of space leaving nothing in his wake.

There is a rumor that Floatsy will let any man on his ship with a decent haircut.
look a button!!!!!!!!!
must....resist....button...

[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblack.jpg[/img]
some-1-dude
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by some-1-dude »

Verminator wrote:
Unless, of course, it has something to do with killing. The Rillians are an incredibly violent species, priding themselves on hunting prowess. Having almost cleaned their home planet of animal life, they were forced to look to the stars in order to expand. Many Rillians left their species behind. Most Rillian males do not care for others of their kind anyway. Ritualistic duels in which the loser is almost always killed are a regular, everyday occurence, and the death toll from feuds is staggeringly high. Instead, many went to private military contractors and assassin agencies, seeking for a chance to ply their deadly arts for pay.

Sounds all too much like the Krog in Mass Effect :D
look a button!!!!!!!!!
must....resist....button...

[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblack.jpg[/img]
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

some-1-dude wrote:There is a rumor that Floatsy will let any man on his ship with a decent haircut.
Oh, THAT is funny! if you get in, I hope his memory is good enough to let stylishly haired people live, because i'm going to chear for you in battles against any Shampoo monsters you MIGHT find! unless i also get in, in which case i'm going to fight allong side you, i think
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

flabort wrote:if you get in
Of which there is practically no chance, because that post is either the work of a complete retard or a very bad troll.
flabort wrote:unless i also get in
Which is also incredibly unlikely.

ITT, Arc destroys hopes and dreams.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ