CF5 Discussion

A section for that silly thing called "role play" and other forum games.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Exethalion wrote:
Himura.Kenshin wrote:Ermm, well, uhh. Gonna have to call you out on that one. The entire Rebel attack force, apart from the insurgent force for the Death Star II, had been ordered to concentrate all firepower on the Executor (in an effort to disuade fighter pursuit of the insurgent force). The bridge's shields had been taken down and one of the sensor globes (and therefore shield projectors surrounding it) had been destroyed. This left the bridge unshielded and any point defense effectively blind and uncoordinated. A blow to the bridge would not normally have been able to destroy a SSD, or any SD for that matter, because Auxiliary bridges provide backup control. However, in the moments following the loss of control from the main bridge, the Executor was trapped by and pulled in by the Death Star's gravity well, sending it plummitting to the surface of the Death Star. Resulting destruction ensues.
Thank God, at least somebody else knows the real way the SSD got destroyed, not like those who are LOL BLOW UP SHIELD GENERATOR DOMES.
:lol:. The other way doesn't even make sense. Losing the main bridge doesn't cause a ship to spontaneously implode.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

It does in BSF! (lol kill the core)